Normies are always late to lookism trends

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
This doesn't just go for the lookism but for other trends as well, remember when bitcoin was climbing to 20,000 USD? When everyone suddenly started giving a shit about bitcoin and in turn caused all of the bitcoin whales to sell and leave many normies broke? This is no different - I ask you all what do you think is next after lookism, are we all just going to go full circle and resort to moneymaxxing and betabuxxing?

I feel like this ideology is going to be beaten to a pulp and become redundant its inevitable with things like tik tok - normies are stupid but they do eventually catch on.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, AbandonShip, Stare and 1 other person
I don’t even want to think about it because of how terrifyingly true this is.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 4991
I don’t even want to think about it because of how terrifyingly true this is.
Imagine in real life you hear someone getting insulted because they have a recessed chin or maxilla LUL

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Magnesium, AbandonShip and 2 others
it will be a joke

guys will be like "yeah im blackpilled and mgtow, i held frame and got a kiss after i drove her to her boyfriend, waiting for her at home now. keep crying for me cuck"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Imagine in real life you hear someone getting insulted because they have a recessed chin or maxilla LUL
The competition will rise to an insane level and surgeons will up the price of surgeries. Whoever doesn’t take advantage and starts surgerymaxxing from now on is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991

giphy.gif

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 4991