Nose job ?

reddollars

reddollars

Everything is already in place just need a nose job tbh.

For hooked noses I heard it’s rather easier to fix than having a fat ass tip. Luckily I only have a fucked up hooked nose.

Anyone got any good surgeons? Preferably cheap? I see Iran has a lot surgeons who perform on hooked mfs daily so idk. I got like about $6k usd

Take vitamin s

• JFL
Reactions: Scorpioned, Deleted member 6382 and The Bleach Pill
Everything is already in place just need a nose job tbh.

For hooked noses I heard it’s rather easier to fix than having a fat ass tip. Luckily I only have a fucked up hooked nose.

Anyone got any good surgeons? Preferably cheap? I see Iran has a lot surgeons who perform on hooked mfs daily so idk. I got like about $6k usd
turkey has a bunch of good facial surgeons and thanks to the US cucking the turkish currency you can get really good rhinos for like 3-4k USD, 7 day stay in luxury hospital included

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, MentalistKebab and reddollars
turkey has a bunch of good facial surgeons and thanks to the US cucking the turkish currency you can get really good rhinos for like 3-4k USD, 7 day stay in luxury hospital included
Facts bro. But is the country restricted to travel?

Facts bro. But is the country restricted to travel?
i don't think so, the EU considers it a "risky" country due to the corona virus right now, meaning if you arrive from it, you have to go into 14 day quarantine.

but otherwise it's really easy to travel to, way easier than Iran, since turkey is so tourist focused

i don't think so, the EU considers it a "risky" country due to the corona virus right now, meaning if you arrive from it, you have to go into 14 day quarantine.

but otherwise it's really easy to travel to, way easier than Iran, since turkey is so tourist focused
Fuck even if I’m from usa? I thought Iran was in Middle East tho but EU owns it? Also yea I’m definitely going to Iran this dudes nose is fucking tucan tier and dude ascended like crazy

Attachments

• E81B5F24-5C22-43F2-A6EB-8822E241C3DE.jpeg
    E81B5F24-5C22-43F2-A6EB-8822E241C3DE.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 56
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
Fuck even if I’m from usa? I thought Iran was in Middle East tho but EU owns it? Also yea I’m definitely going to Iran this dudes nose is fucking tucan tier and dude ascended like crazy
EU doesn't own shit when it comes to iran, just some lose small business contracts.
Turkey is definitely the way to go if you're from the land of the free. you guys even have troops stationed there, and the inhabitants don't hate your government.
+ way easier to get a tourist visa

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reddollars
you cuck yourself pretty hard by going to iran btw

every fucking time you wanna try to immigrate they'll ask why you went to iran and will sus u of having relations to terrorists lol

• +1
Reactions: reddollars
EU doesn't own shit when it comes to iran, just some lose small business contracts.
Turkey is definitely the way to go if you're from the land of the free. you guys even have troops stationed there, and the inhabitants don't hate your government.
+ way easier to get a tourist visa

every fucking time you wanna try to immigrate they'll ask why you went to iran and will sus u of having relations to terrorists lol
Yea I think turkey is a better option tbh the last thing I want is some cuck blowing up one me jfl. Appreciate the help tho dudes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 3020

If you tell them right on the spot that you've went to get a nose surgery they will leave you alone.

But OP think twice about where you wanna go. If you've simply a hooked nose, then Turkey is the way to go. Most Iranian nose jobs turn out to look very fake and uncanny. Sadly, I had to book a flight there and meet one of the few surgeon who produces the most natural nose jobs (because I've got a fat ass nose and those tend to be the hardest to fix, but the Iranian surgeon I'll deal with knows what he do).

• +1
Reactions: reddollars and Deleted member 7098
I would be careful looking at only side profile shots. Make sure the surgeon you go with has frontal views.

If you tell them right on the spot that you've went to get a nose surgery they will leave you alone.

But OP think twice about where you wanna go. If you've simply a hooked nose, then Turkey is the way to go. Most Iranian nose jobs turn out to look very fake and uncanny. Sadly, I had to book a flight there and meet one of the few surgeon who produces the most natural nose jobs (because I've got a fat ass nose and those tend to be the hardest to fix, but the Iranian surgeon I'll deal with knows what he do).
Dam hope ur surgery goes well. And yea most definitely will go to turkey since I just have a dorsal hump that kills my harmony I’m tryna run pretty boy game on these hoes. But ye let’s hope both are surgery’s come out fye

Dam hope ur surgery goes well. And yea most definitely will go to turkey since I just have a dorsal hump that kills my harmony I’m tryna run pretty boy game on these hoes. But ye let’s hope both are surgery’s come out fye
If I'm not convinced then I would just decline having the surgery and choose another surgeon. Are you worried about the money issue ? Because a dorsal hump has got to be not the most complicated thing to fix, you can definitely find a good surgeon in your area who can give you the result you want. I wish I could stay in Canada but most surgeons work here don't impress me at all.

If I'm not convinced then I would just decline having the surgery and choose another surgeon. Are you worried about the money issue ? Because a dorsal hump has got to be not the most complicated thing to fix, you can definitely find a good surgeon in your area who can give you the result you want. I wish I could stay in Canada but most surgeons work here don't impress me at all.

Yea I’m about to get a quote from this guy near me. All his patients have turned out looking good but I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be roughy around 14k USD which is a a lot. I see turkey has good results as well as but for the low price. But idk what I will do in the end. I have about 6k saved up from working

Yea I’m about to get a quote from this guy near me. All his patients have turned out looking good but I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be roughy around 14k USD which is a a lot. I see turkey has good results as well as but for the low price. But idk what I will do in the end. I have about 6k saved up from working
to be fair every surgeon only shows you his good results, even the best ones have butchered a few people here or there

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
to be fair every surgeon only shows you his good results, even the best ones have butchered a few people here or there
Legit but hope mines goes good since it isn’t deformed tier

i hate to have to do a nose job tbh

i hate to have to do a nose job tbh
tbh tbh as a fellow afghan we lowkey need them XD unless u want to ogremax which i might just do