Not caring what my parents say

dreamz

dreamz

mentalcel
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
1,211
Reputation
1,290
Not caring and not taking seriously what my parents say is one of the best things I did for my mental health. Why didn’t I do this before and really just listened to them like a retard lol my cortisol literally dropped so much after not being scared to arguing with them back. I recommend it for people with low iq parents
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChudGod69, AutistKhan and TGUN.
Same with me bro.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
Not caring and not taking seriously what my parents say is one of the best things I did for my mental health. Why didn’t I do this before and really just listened to them like a retard lol my cortisol literally dropped so much after arguing with them back. I recommend it for people with low iq parents
nigga stayed up past his bedtime to watch le bp edits
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_, ChudGod69 and kazakhstanye
Nigga you cant recover from being a mentalcel
 
nigga stayed up past his bedtime to watch le bp edits
Watching: how to be Sigma Jordan Barrett hollow cheeks Choco Sean O Pry Dancing to Poker Face and Fashion Dubsetp Remix (slowed +reverb) while to mog your parents to Looksmax
 

Similar threads

why.me
Replies
3
Views
26
why.me
why.me
nicpilled
Replies
3
Views
26
Mirin.Magnet
M
Amuzant
Replies
4
Views
30
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
manhattanbound
Replies
9
Views
33
manhattanbound
manhattanbound

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top