Parents calls me clavicular and say I’m a 🍇ist because they saw a scar on my chin

high_inhib_gymcel

high_inhib_gymcel

Iron
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
169
Reputation
80
I can’t make this up :feelsrope:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, moonx and anaverageman
we are keeping up with the youth! Ahh:feelsuhh:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: high_inhib_gymcel
A rapist?
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj
are your parents under 30? how do they know abt looksmaxxing
 
:lul:Not quite close. Lm ain’t niche no more and I have siblings that tells them abt it
nigga your parents clearly are phone addicts actual lm content doesn't just show up on your feed
 
my mom saw the doctor talking about Bonesmashing tiktok:feelscry:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: high_inhib_gymcel
drop full lore
What lore bhai :lul: I just bs and got scars and my parents noticed them and since they’ve heard from my siblings abt clav and they described him as a 🍇ist my parents think I might tend towards that because of my scars :feelsrope:
 
What lore bhai :lul: I just bs and got scars and my parents noticed them and since they’ve heard from my siblings abt clav and they described him as a 🍇ist my parents think I might tend towards that because of my scars :feelsrope:
tell them you got them at a feminist rally after fighting against a horde of angry horny incels who after years of inbreeding can no longer function like a normal human and are now trying to take a way female productive rights and as a foid lover you had to fight them. describe yourself as a le empath or something along those lines o algo
 
tell them you got them at a feminist rally after fighting against a horde of angry horny incels who after years of inbreeding can no longer function like a normal human and are now trying to take a way female productive rights and as a foid lover you had to fight them. describe yourself as a le empath or something along those lines o algo
wtf 😭
 

Similar threads

TrueAfghan
Replies
2
Views
63
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan
Thodian
Replies
11
Views
82
BrendioEEE
BrendioEEE
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
3
Views
50
True Spaniard
True Spaniard
manhattanbound
Replies
9
Views
32
manhattanbound
manhattanbound
arlo_420
Replies
21
Views
91
Golf222
Golf222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top