Not Losing Weight As Teen

BLovee

BLovee

Destroy Lonely
Guys, I need your help
Ive been on a serious cut trying to get lean throughout the summer to have a similar transformation to itsOVER from that Botb thread, but im still gaining weight i dont fucking understand

Ive been basically starving myself most days and running a ton even 20km some days to maintain a high deficit but I recently chrcked my weight and I weight MORE then before I started. For reference before I was 62kg and now im 65kg.

idk if this is inportant but I am a 16 year old teen, and I have been visibly looking somewhat leaner but the scale keeps telling me im getting bigger, what do I do?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 22099
just eat less then you burn it's not so hard

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
on mobile so sorry for formatting but for more context i am at a 600 - 1000 calorie deficit most days

i am but my weight keeps going up on the scale
no shit your weight flucuates all day weight yourself fasted first thing when you wake up everyday

what are you eating

You're cutting calories too quick find your maintenance level and eat 300 less, gradually lower your caloric intake from there

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
you're doing it like a retard and will not get any good results and fuck up your development el o el

• +1
Reactions: plukee, Deleted member 29155 and hattrick
Nigga is running 20km a day and not eating yet is gaining weight 💀

you're doing it like a retard and will not get any good results and fuck up your development el o el
what do i do instead? i just wanted fast results

what do i do instead? i just wanted fast results
You're nuking your metabolism and hormones when you cut calories that much lmao

You're nuking your metabolism and hormones when you cut calories that much lmao
how much should I cut? Or maybe I shouldnt cut and just focus on doing tons of exercize ?

how much should I cut? Or maybe I shouldnt cut and just focus on doing tons of exercize ?
Find your maintenance level then subtract 300