• deleted

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • deleted

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
UllzzangSlayer

UllzzangSlayer

Iron
Jfl @ this utter bs cope. But muh face is all that matters.

Jj before after

Before after body building fitness transformation 2 5912d6a52d3af  700

BPXWM0KCMAEFSTo

Gymcelling can bring you from a 0 sex appeal subhuman to somewhat appealing to women. Jfl @ coping and making retarded excuses.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I think going to the gym is gay but if it works for you so be it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 71, pretty boy, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
Height, face, frame. JFL at Gymcelling its nit the 2000s anymore. Everyone has cameras and social media face is every thing

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, Deleted member 685 and Norwooder
Height, face, frame. JFL at Gymcelling its nit the 2000s anymore. Everyone has cameras and social media face is every thing
society is almost completely surrounding looks, everything is about the aesthetic appeal of someone

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
The biggest difference between these pictures is the posing and lighting. I'm all for gymcelling but most guys have hilariously unrealistic expectations. Arthur Jones in the 70s once said "weight training will not make a man into a superman.. and neither will anything else" he was talking about people with average genetics attempting to emulate the genetic freaks on the Olympia stage but it's also a statement that still applies today with men believing adding 20lbs of muscle to their frame is going to have women suddenly finding them irresistible. You're going to be disappointed if you arent realistic.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
people saying that gym is cope are lazy fags. i got approached and looked at much more when i had a better body this summer than the years before and now (injured so lost a lot or weight).

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Norwooder
people saying that gym is cope are lazy fags. i got approached and looked at much more when i had a better body this summer than the years before and now (injured so lost a lot or weight).

What's your height and your face rating ?

The difference is only so big because they looked like fucking shit in the first place you deluded retard

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Did you forget what the 'cel' in 'gymcel' means?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 71, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
steroids are fucking retarded. face height frame. gymcel shitskin hindu cope. health > muscles. face > muscles. height > muscles. frame > muscles. skinny > buff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What's your height and your face rating ?
176cm / 5’9.5 so pretty much average height and the max i got by multiple users was psl 6 / chadlite (also some saying chad or slayer but i wont take those seriously)

• +1
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 685
everyone knows that face > body but body is and will be for a long time a looks multiplicator from psl 4.5 (average) upwards.
its not necessary at psl 5.5 but it helps for everyone between 4.5 to 7 maybe even 8.

Body is legit but you have to be ripped

The only time in my life that I had consistent and obvious IOI’s from women is when I looked big in clothes (tight t shirts on the arms etc) after completing a roid cycle. Gymcelling absolutely and certifiably works.

Gymcelling only works if you have the height/frame/musclz bellies genetics for it

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
steroids are fucking retarded. face height frame. gymcel shitskin hindu cope. health > muscles. face > muscles. height > muscles. frame > muscles. skinny > buff
Muscles fraud frame. Muscles = frame for all intents and purposes.

again, pic of me with 9 months difference.
top4rZt.png

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and SayNoToRotting
Muscles fraud frame. Muscles = frame for all intents and purposes.

again, pic of me with 9 months difference.
top4rZt.png
looks really good bro. Huge improvement. Girls will notice this.