Notice anything different about these UKRAINIAN soldiers?

spark

spark

Kraken
This Ukrainian IG slut posted this video to support the soldiers of Ukraine:

Note that the average Ukrainian soldier looks like this
d43341f94ecea236304e7966afa20f7c.png

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and currylightskin
looks turkish

People only care about good-looking people. Even in wars. Nothing new.

It's the same with the old nazi propaganda movies. Only good-looking soldiers and the best equiped units were allowed to be portrayed in them.

At my high-school they were making a video to promote the school for new students and they didn't allow ugly students to be in the video. Life is one big lookist clownworld.

• +1
Reactions: MorningNorwood, Patriot, Yashchandra and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
People only care about good-looking people. Even in wars. Nothing new.

It's the same with the old nazi propaganda movies. Only good-looking soldiers and the best equiped units were allowed to be portrayed in them.

At my high-school they were making a video to promote the school for new students and they didn't allow ugly students to be in the video. Life is one big lookist clownworld.
Brutal indeed brother

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Imagine being sub-7 (sub chadlite), and actually "serving and dying" for a society/country for whom your existence is completely invisible to.

Couldn't be me, I rather join a mercenary group, make money killing randoms, and fucking random hoes. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, spark, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
Imagine being sub-7 (sub chadlite), and actually "serving and dying" for a society/country for whom your existence is completely invisible to.

Couldn't be me, I rather join a mercenary group, make money killing randoms, and fucking random hoes. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
bro you're go to get banned at this rate chill:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and CFW432

Imagine being 7+ and throwing your life away because your leader lost a dick measuring contest and got mad.

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
This Ukrainian IG slut posted this video to support the soldiers of Ukraine:
View attachment 1643531

Note that the average Ukrainian soldier looks like this
d43341f94ecea236304e7966afa20f7c.png
Leanmaxxed theory confirmed.:feelsmega:слава Украине, они же такие худые и милые:D