[NSFW] How would I go ER (just fiction!) (normies don’t enter)

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Disclaimer: This is just fiction,I was just bored and made out this,I am not planning on commiting any crimes.

Like if you want more stories.

: First of all I just make it look to my parent’s as a start of any casual school day.I wake up,take a shower and brush my teeth,eat my breakfast, dress up, grab my bag and go. I do go out,however not directly to school. I hide and wait somewhere for my parents til both of them go to work,so I can be alone in the house to make my stuff for my retribution. After I go home,I collect all the used empty bottles around my house and fill them with gas,to make Molotov cocktails. I put them in my bag,including a large tactical knife. Than I change my clothes to my dank school shooter outfit. No trench coat,but Dylan Klebold’s “WRATH” T-shirt,black trousers,tactical boots,and a pair of tactical gloves I will only put on when starting the attack. I get on the bus and go to school. I quietly enter the school,and go to the girl’s bathroom. Wait for the big recess time to happen as I listen to Egg White’s “Alek Minassian”,and prepare to take action. I put on my tactical gloves and grab my knife,and hide behind the toilet comparment’s. When the bell rings and it’s finally recess time,I wait for foids to go in. I’ll try to stab to death every of them that steps in the door as quietly as I can,one by one,so no one can hear their screams. I will also bring the bodies of them to different toilet comparment’s,so it will be even less noticable someone died. When I am done killing and hiding enough foids,I go in the classroom that is filled with the most bitches,and throw in a huge Molotov cocktail,filled with gasoline in the center,as I watch them burn. After I have watched them burn to death,I kill myself using a cyanid capsule.
Thanks for reading,I hope it was fun. Do not try intending to do anything similar I wrote! Going ER is not worth it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
I would do it with a supER soakER ngl

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and ZyzzReincarnate
DarknLost
Kill people,Burn Shit,Fuck school REEEEEEEEE

:feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
DarknLost