NT HTNs are the most powerful combination

D

Deleted member 23772

Kraken
They are good looking enough to make a chick wet, but also not that good looking enough to make her insecure. Its a perfect comb which will allow you to fuck and enter relationships with stacies easier while lowering their guard compared to chadlites/chads.

NT MTN isnt bad either, you could get a htb or stacylite with that comb as well. .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 29581, ascension and 19 others
Non NT= Rope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Moggedbyevery1, fogdart and 12 others
what about non nt ltn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 16357, the next o'pry and 13 others
Nigga life starts at tall jacked htn or tall Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, fogdart, Deleted member 22623 and 1 other person
conversely, non nt htn is the worst combo imaginable
ik from experience

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, TUSSELEIF, AspiringMogger and 7 others
NT is not enough to attract foids even as a htn, u also need to have a lot of confidence to go talk to them in the first place, and u need to be able to come up with good questions/answers while ur talking with a foid. Which is something most guys (even nt) cant do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and flippasav
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Oofy doofy. Even more powerful
might be legit. i had 2 jbs interested in me more than a year ago but didnt ask for their name cause of anxiety

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, Sprinkles and Deleted member 19798
might be legit. i had 2 jbs interested in me more than a year ago but didnt ask for their name cause of anxiety
White people are so high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
They probably masturbated to you every night during that time. Ignorepill also makes them crave u more.

• JFL
Reactions: FBl and Deleted member 13787
They are good looking enough to make a chick wet, but also not that good looking enough to make her insecure. Its a perfect comb which will allow you to fuck and enter relationships with stacies easier while lowering their guard compared to chadlites/chads.

NT MTN isnt bad either, you could get a htb or stacylite with that comb as well. .
If by HTN you mean pic related then you're right. Throw out the NT part because it's not needed.
Htn 1

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, fogdart and ROTTING
White people are so high inhib
thats why when u see low inhib whites, they do extremely well with chicks because foids only see white guys as high inhibs so they will be surprised everytime they meet a low inhib whitemogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
thats why when u see low inhib whites, they do extremely well with chicks because foids only see white guys as high inhibs so they will be surprised everytime they meet a low inhib whitemogger
Now one low inhib white manlet mtn and he has like 6 bodies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, rand anon, AspiringMogger and 2 others
being as good looking as possible to the point where it would BE SILLY for women to even consider otherwise is way better than HTN

• +1
Reactions: Sub0

Me and you have to hang out sometime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
Nigga how many times are u gonna post this chadlite
he's htn. his eyes are very "cutecel" and his features arent very sharp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 19798
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
not that good looking enough to make her insecure
This isn't a positive. If a girl thinks you're out of her league she'll try harder to impress you and keep you interested.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and klip11
he's htn. his eyes are very "cutecel" and his features arent very sharp
His eyes are ideal, far better than aspie hunter eyes. Also his hair, neck and jaw are top tier. Easy chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and St.TikTokcel
repeat post

His eyes are ideal, far better than aspie hunter eyes. Also his hair, neck and jaw are top tier. Easy chadlite
not with that dark color. I didnt say hunter eyes, his are just not ideal. His jaw isnt top tier either

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
everything sub autistic chad is incel

This isn't a positive. If a girl thinks you're out of her league she'll try harder to impress you and keep you interested.
If happens, but not with most foids. U see even htns and chadlites here struggle with women and none of them have had situations where the girl keep trying to tail him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26675
not with that dark color. I didnt say hunter eyes, his are just not ideal. His jaw isnt top tier either
His eyes overall look appealing. Ur just singling out individual features like an autist. He definetly has it easy with women, therefore chadlite

His eyes overall look appealing. Ur just singling out individual features like an autist. He definetly has it easy with women, therefore chadlite
im singling out features so i can explain to you what makes him HTN. I dont single out features when i take a glance at him and see that he's a HTN

• JFL
Go outside.

• JFL
im singling out features so i can explain to you what makes him HTN. I dont single out features when i take a glance at him and see that he's a HTN
Bruh I can’t anymore. This guy can easily sweep every girl he wants in a college campus. Also his skull looks big as well how the HELL is that a HTN. His eye area is literally ideal, looks high trust

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Bruh I can’t anymore. This guy can easily sweep every girl he wants in a college campus. Also his skull looks big as well how the HELL is that a HTN. His eye area is literally ideal, looks high trust
You need to stop overusing the word "ideal", because its losing it's meaning at this point. Youre claiming some of this guy's features cant get any better, lmao. High trust isnt ideal btw.

U need to go outside nigga, according to u average height is 6’2 :lul:
inb4 Muh muh I don’t live in mumbai
I do everyday, tard

• JFL
Youre claiming some of this guy's features cant get any better
Ok then, morph him to be better looking, without looking uncanny. Can’t be hard right since he’s ONLY ‘HTN’

U need to go outside nigga, according to u average height is 6’2 :lul:
inb4 Muh muh I don’t live in mumbai
AVG height in north/northeast europe is 6'0 for men. Exclude geezers, and it jumps to 6'1. Make it capital-specific and its probably not far off from 6'2. :blackpill:
It might not be 6'2 if youre talking about granpas in desolate villages.

• +1
AVG height in north/northeast europe is 6'0 for men. Exclude geezers, and it jumps to 6'1. Make it capital-specific and its probably not far off from 6'2. :blackpill:
It might not be 6'2 if youre talking about granpas in desolate villages.
I agree height is related to location. I recently made a thread about this where avr height at my gym is 6ft. My gym is located at the center of my city.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 19798
Ok then, morph him to be better looking, without looking uncanny. Can’t be hard right since he’s ONLY ‘HTN’
This relies on me being good at morphing. I'll give it a try tho

• +1
What a fucking cope retarded post. What about nt chadlites?

• JFL
You're never going to convince me more looks is bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and ROTTING

Users who are viewing this thread

Back