NT pics>Looks on Tinder????

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

at this point it's not coincident anymore, think about it @WishIwasChico has the NT Mercedes's pill. And he got alot of comments on that too from girls.

If you put Amensia holding fork mirror pic with andriod phone, he wouldn't get as many matches as Wishiwaschico or Niko.

If our borderline Chad @julianchicago stop being high inhibs and NTmax he would slay in Germany 100%

Niko looks HTN but expert on NTness pics. His results are impressive alot of high quality girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: castelldefels and WishIwasChico
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @andy9432 @Eli @Jungcuck

In 2 days on tinder I have 300 matches and 178 likes NT pics mogs. Shit is so easy

• +1
Reactions: DoII
In 2 days on tinder I have 300 matches and 178 likes NT pics mogs. Shit is so easy
Do an experiment now, remove the NT pics and showcase bathroom mirror pics, any pics that are non NT maximum 2-3 photos.

That'd be really really education for you and us.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, BoredPrince and castelldefels
foids like personality, but they are very prejudice and assume personality based on looks. so both looks and appearing to have good personality (that includes being NT for most foids, but not for some others) matters. ofc, actual good personality doesn't matter because foids are shit at judging personality.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and WayneBraaaah
Do an experiment now, remove the NT pics and showcase bathroom mirror pics, any pics that are non NT maximum 2-3 photos.

That'd be really really education for you and us.
I got 1.3k matches last year when I did bathroom pics but no where near as easy this. Most would match but meet as no status etc

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Before my surgeries I did all the typical things people recommend for taking photos for tinder and nothing worked. I even had the pictures vetted by women, friends, and photofeeler.

Now I can take an autistic looking selfie and it's good enough.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Before my surgeries I did all the typical things people recommend for taking photos for tinder and nothing worked. I even had the pictures vetted by women, friends, and photofeeler.

can you dm me your before and nowadays?

foids like personality, but they are very prejudice and assume personality based on looks. so both looks and appearing to have good personality (that includes being NT for most foids, but not for some others) matters. ofc, actual good personality doesn't matter because foids are shit at judging personality.
This has already been proven before, NTpill is law
Foids don’t want to fw guys who are the average Joe, they want guys who look fun and exciting to be with

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and WishIwasChico
This has already been proven before, NTpill is law
Foids don’t want to fw guys who are the average Joe, they want guys who look fun and exciting to be with
You are contradicting his statement

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
show @WishIwasChico face

It's extra crucial for Kpopmaxxer to dress NT

@Jungcuck thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
just larps then until you show face, easily fakeable DMs and stats, niggas here went to the extent of morphing their face in videos
How is it Larp on bumble? You can’t Laro that wtf

Don’t cope bro you know I am not a larper

How is it Larp on bumble? You can’t Laro that wtf

Don’t cope bro you know I am not a larper
show me ur face in dms then no leak. ill get banned if leaks anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back