NT pill is more real than you think

RAMU KAKA

RAMU KAKA

Fraudster.
So basically iam in 12th grade and i had a crush on this girl from 11th grade since she came to the college, i was so into her but i never never tried to approach heck even looking at her was hard for me, i only used to talk about her to my friend who are non nt just like me, we just have a small incel friendgroup but keep in mind iam high mtn, low htn on a good day and 6'1 in curryland

And some days later a dude comes up to me and says the girl from 11th grade has a boyfriend and guess what does he look like

IMG 20231228 004220

Fucking LTN, he got her because he had a better social circle, better talking skills, even though he's 5'5 and looks like a inbred fucking monkey, he pulled my crush

Blackpill made me delusional, thinking girls text you first or approach you if you're the best looking one, cope.

:feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover, greywind, zyzzbrah1234 and 19 others
@forevermirin @Aypo129 @BongMog @zyzzbrah1234 does blackpill not apply in India?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Rabbesol34, Aypo129 and 1 other person
Fuck I missed out on so much maybe mentally I wasn’t good but I was fine physically in HS. Here I am at 18 doing jack shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, horizontallytall, Zonar and 3 others
Fuck I missed out on so much maybe mentally I wasn’t good but I was fine physically in HS. Here I am at 18 doing jack shit
Iam 18 too, my mom has contamination ocd and doesnt let me leave the house thinking I'll get dirty and she'll have to clean the whole house when i return, i have become an abused dog, my friends go party, attend events and i sit in my home cuz "my mum said no" at fucking 18

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, horizontallytall, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
Just listen to incels advice online theory
Hahahahha

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jarate, bluemcdonalds, zura and 12 others
Iam 18 too, my mom has contamination ocd and doesnt let me leave the house thinking I'll get dirty and she'll have to clean the whole house when i return, i have become an abused dog, my friends go party, attend events and i sit in my home cuz "my mum said no" at fucking 18
Yeah I have one more year left at college.
I failed last year because of distraction (Who knows I might have ADHD)
But this is my last chance everyone I know has gone to uni or have started their life independently and moved out the UK leaving their parents. I just wanna fly out and get rich

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78 and RAMU KAKA
If you just approached her

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds and RAMU KAKA
You should invest in some PUA courses so that you too can learn how to approach and talk to women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Clown Show, BitchBoy and 2 others
Ikr NT is everything that's why I'm doing all I can think of to become normal!!
By just faking it and being in right place right time

• Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
If you just approached her
Just approach her bro! Jokes aside i had all the scenerios in my head, her saying "eww weirdo", or even "give me your dick papi" but iam so non nt that i could have never approached her

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
Take that first step of actually doing something man
Would have got rejected anyways , he seems low self esteem

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Just approach her bro! Jokes aside i had all the scenerios in my head, her saying "eww weirdo", or even "give me your dick papi" but iam so non nt that i could have never approached her
Stop being afraid of rejection. You need to adopt god complex and nihilistic mindset aspa and none of this shit will bother you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and RAMU KAKA
I never lost to a guy better looking than me facially.

• Woah
Same experience last year, spent almost an entire year obsessing over my oneitis just to find out that apparently she had a boyfriend. He was so ugly holy shit he was about 5’10, brown twink with subhuman prey eyes (i saw him irl) shit was ruthless i was utterly devastated

• So Sad
"muh NT NT"

what is this bullshit ?

You are too autistic to tell a girl that you like her and want to date her ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis
What does self esteem has to do with it tho? Genuinely asking hahahaha
People can tell you’re nonNT from your demeanour and body language and micro facial expressions

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, zura, horizontallytall and 4 others
Same experience last year, spent almost an entire year obsessing over my oneitis just to find out that apparently she had a boyfriend. He was so ugly holy shit he was about 5’10, brown twink with subhuman prey eyes (i saw him irl) shit was ruthless i was utterly devastated
How the fuck does that work bhai, feels so bad that some other dirty nigga put their cock and mouth where we should've :trepidation::trepidation:

Don’t worry, after hs it’s all status+looks

• Love it
You can cuck him now tho

• Hmm...
nothing better than fucking a foid after some dirty curry already did:lul:
You will mog the shit out of him tho if you are 7 inches taller and way better looking and stealing his girl.

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rimaxtis, RAMU KAKA and autistic_tendencies
You will mog the shit out of him tho if you are 7 inches taller and way better looking and stealing his girl.
you are still just fucking his leftovers, keep coping tho

Doubt that, she seems pretty invested in the relationship, the relationship just started tho, how do you even cuck niggas?
if u are at least 2 PSL and ideally 1 feet above him you can steal the girl still. If not, sucks to suck

• +1
  • +1
How the fuck does that work bhai, feels so bad that some other dirty nigga put their cock and mouth where we should've :trepidation::trepidation:
I know bhai, apparently they were dating since 2+ years (they mustve had sex 😦) . Sad part is she is fairskinned and that nigger is fucking brown. Im 6’3 w fairskinned pheno in mumbai and i should be the one mating, instead of that rotten brown twink spreading his subhuman gene by solely relying on NT skills and fake dark triad behaviour.

• So Sad
Most people here aren’t even incels tbh, just delusional people with body dysmorphia
Money he also browses .is and other doomer forums

• Hmm...
Most people here aren’t even incels tbh, just delusional people with body dysmorphia
This, body dismorphia and autism just like me, if niggas on this forum learned how to talk to women, they would start slaying or atleast get a gf

I know bhai, apparently they were dating since 2+ years (they mustve had sex 😦) . Sad part is she is fairskinned and that nigger is fucking brown. Im 6’3 w fairskinned pheno in mumbai and i should be the one mating, instead of that rotten brown twink spreading his subhuman gene by solely relying on NT skills and fake dark triad behaviour.
nigga you’re not 6’3 chad kys

• Hmm...
Nt is law bhai, looks are cope in India

This, body dismorphia and autism just like me, if niggas on this forum learned how to talk to women, they would start slaying or atleast get a gf
look at this delusional bluetard boys

“Just learn how to talk to women” :feelsuhh:

mirin the bluepill

@autistic_tendencies @Nick.Harte @kebab @marek937 @mogssssssssssssssss

• JFL
Reactions: marek937, Nick.Harte, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Nt is law bhai, looks are cope in India
Absolutely true, here youll see more NT fake darktriad fags get pulls more than actually good looking dudes.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, murdah and RAMU KAKA