NT pill is more real than you think

Iam 18 too, my mom has contamination ocd and doesnt let me leave the house thinking I'll get dirty and she'll have to clean the whole house when i return, i have become an abused dog, my friends go party, attend events and i sit in my home cuz "my mum said no" at fucking 18
This one of the reason i hate being curry. Our parents are so fucking annoying like this

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
The real ascension for 99% of users here is to fix our social anxiety, fear of rejection, pessimistic world view, and non nt behaviour.
What's the other 1%?

5’10”z Heifht is life. They wouldn’t be with them if they were 5’8” or 5’9”.
Be attractive and combine that with LOOKING NT. I did it as a non NT. just watch over your body language and chatt up with my normie friends and other female friends to show status. And MTB approached me. She fogs most girls there tho. But skinny body failos her hard.

• +1
Just leave man u'll get ruined i lived a similar situation and it raped my brain
I cant even leave, i have no money, my father is broke he cant keep me with him, and all i can do is be a good little son to my mom so she can feed me shit food

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Deleted member 55631
I cant even leave, i have no money, my father is broke he cant keep me with him, and all i can do is be a good little son to my mom so she can feed me shit food
Find a job , any is fine ur 18 now u can do it

• So Sad
Find a job , any is fine ur 18 now u can do it
It does not work like that in India, college celling is a must for people here, people my age who drop out and start working are seen as low class, parents often invest in education of their child up until 25-26 years of age

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, lowiqNormie and Deleted member 55631
Iam 18 too, my mom has contamination ocd and doesnt let me leave the house thinking I'll get dirty and she'll have to clean the whole house when i return, i have become an abused dog, my friends go party, attend events and i sit in my home cuz "my mum said no" at fucking 18
this is actually fucking sad. Leave lundia asap.

• So Sad
It does not work like that in India, college celling is a must for people here, people my age who drop out and start working are seen as low class, parents often invest in education of their child up until 25-26 years of age
IIT celling is must 😔

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
@coloringisprophecy3
That seems like it yep.
Maybe that's why some women would give me IOIs like crazy but would never ever approach or make it obvious.

So the game is being NT and lieing about not having other girls around and u get LTRs? Maybe that's better than adopting the fuckboy persona and showing abundance of women to the chick you're trying to ltr. Counters redpill mind games

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
@forevermirin @Aypo129 @BongMog @zyzzbrah1234 does blackpill not apply in India?
I am an incel. I don't have the guts to approach even if any girl makes eye contact with me. Also, it's over for me I am 5'9.

• So Sad
Doubt that, she seems pretty invested in the relationship, the relationship just started tho, how do you even cuck niggas?
Nigga use Snapchat you can easily cuck him

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
have you ever tried to approach her

Nigga use Snapchat you can easily cuck him
I sent her the request, she didnt accept it, iam pretty sure that she doesnt know that's my account tho

have you ever tried to approach her
Never, thats the point of the story, if i approached her first, i would've been balls deep inside her rn, NT rules

So basically iam in 12th grade and i had a crush on this girl from 11th grade since she came to the college, i was so into her but i never never tried to approach heck even looking at her was hard for me, i only used to talk about her to my friend who are non nt just like me, we just have a small incel friendgroup but keep in mind iam high mtn, low htn on a good day and 6'1 in curryland

And some days later a dude comes up to me and says the girl from 11th grade has a boyfriend and guess what does he look like

Fucking LTN, he got her because he had a better social circle, better talking skills, even though he's 5'5 and looks like a inbred fucking monkey, he pulled my crush

Blackpill made me delusional, thinking girls text you first or approach you if you're the best looking one, cope.

:feelsrope::feelsrope:
he mogs you, lmao at the copers here

he mogs you, lmao at the copers here
Joined Jan 1, 2024

Mixed Martial Arts Shut Up GIF by UFC

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Deleted member 57464
remember even if theres a goalie you can still score, go show him whos sigma ohio!