NT pill is more real than you think

Anyway, blackpill is only true for JEWsa. For the rest of world it’s a meme besides MAYBEEEE netherlands (height pill)

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and brucewayne78
When a pajeet says he’s “6’1”” he’s probably 5’9”. All you street shitters do is lie about your height.

I hope china humiliated you pajeets even a more.
@brucewayne78 tf is blud yapping about 😭😭

Yeah, 100%. People here project and exaggerate the dating market irl
Only for the rest of the world. Including maybe even canada.

For context: i live in the Jewnited States of America. I go to a college. The ONLY men i see in relationships are tall and or white men. Usually tall white men ( i take pics of the couples i see for data analysis).

My school has many monkeys (indians) from india, and they have quite literally destroyed what was left of indian SMV. As a result, in my college, no indian american guy can get hoes unless he’s 6’0”+.

When i went to middle eastv and had a layover in heathrow. I saw manlets with girls above their links level. Sure, not stacie’s? but i didn’t see any stacie’s like i didn’t see any chads. I saw norwood 5-6 manlets with diffuse thinning in relationships with rags taller than them. I saw a tall bald beard maxxed normie with a stacy just yesterday.

Conclusion: This site is correct about Americunt dating markets. Not global dating markets.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Another greycel fag
China will overrun delhi within one day you inferior pajeet. B065AD4F 44C1 4FD4 B2B2 E08A7423E8FF

Don't want to be a keyboard warrior you aren't fighting for your country neither me
I’m also a pajeet but i was born in the west. I used to be latino passing till puberty raped me giving the death sentence known as facial hair. Becuz im light skin, and have dark hair, i have 5 o’clock shadow every time i fuckinf shave.

I cannot enjoy growing facial hair because when i do, i become pajeet passing, and you pajeets have ruined the reputation of indians in my college. Literally you guys unironically have no concept of deodorant? you think the library is a party place, and y’all are annoying. As a result, you pajeets have ruined my dating life and life in general. I have to shave every fucking day just to look pajeet when stubble grows back within 10 hours.

Because of y’all, brown guys cannot enjoy growing a beard anymore. Death to India.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, RAMU KAKA, forevermirin and 1 other person
I’m also a pajeet but i was born in the west. I used to be latino passing till puberty raped me giving the death sentence known as facial hair. Becuz im light skin, and have dark hair, i have 5 o’clock shadow every time i fuckinf shave.

I cannot enjoy growing facial hair because when i do, i become pajeet passing, and you pajeets have ruined the reputation of indians in my college. Literally you guys unironically have no concept of deodorant? you think the library is a party place, and y’all are annoying. As a result, you pajeets have ruined my dating life and life in general. I have to shave every fucking day just to look pajeet when stubble grows back within 10 hours.

Because of y’all, brown guys cannot enjoy growing a beard anymore. Death to India.
Show face so called latino passing

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and RAMU KAKA

Post pics asap or kya

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and RAMU KAKA
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Big White Cuck, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Why are u west born cucks like this lmao. Literally singheandedly ruining curry smv with your low self esteem low iq bullshit. U wouldn't last a day in meerut.
True it’s me single handedly ruining our SMV not you plane full of FOBs invading america and staring at white women and smelling like you just got out of the kitchen?

True it’s me single handedly ruining our SMV not you plane full of FOBs invading america and staring at white women and smelling like you just got out of the kitchen?
Keep pretending every fob is a 30 year old tamil IT worker like your dad was.

Meanwhile most of us get told we don't look indian by americans because they're so used to your coalskinned introverted stemcelling dravidian asses that worship whites and/or try to act black to get some semblance of social cred.

abcd bitches like your sister literally thirst for jat cock dumbass.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Big White Cuck, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Keep pretending every fob is a 30 year old tamil IT worker like your dad was.

Meanwhile most of us get told we don't look indian by americans because they're so used to your coalskinned introverted stemcelling dravidian asses that worship whites and/or try to act black to get some semblance of social cred.

abcd bitches like your sister literally thirst for jat cock dumbass.
Lol jat cock? What cock? You pajeets think you are something special🤣. Same jats think they are aryans and white and then come to america just to be labeled pajeet.

In last 20 years your only achievements:
>Getting your asses raped by China in 2020
>Getting slaughtered like mouses in kashmir to pakistani lions.
>Beinf slaves to racially superior arabs.
>Developed reputation for creepiest men within 10 years of internet .

And who tells u don’t look like a pajeet? All pajeets look the same. That stupid facial hair and their hairstyle. NO ONE desired pajeet men. Hell, most of y’all aren’t even supposed to be born. Your parents were literally forced to marry eachother via arranged marriages.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Only if you talk first nigga....she might be yo's

• WTF
Lool. 6'3 wide gonions friend of mine ain't getting shit because he's non NT.
A guy I know also is Ltring with a blue eyed dark haired Stacy lite. He looks like shit. Would be rated 4 or 5 nothing special about him. Just NT and badboy persona.
Another friend of mine who's well spoken and funny asf. He's a 3, 4 at max is rolling with a HTB. Where's the BP?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, autistic_tendencies and RAMU KAKA
A guy I know also is Ltring with a blue eyed dark haired Stacy lite. He looks like shit. Would be rated 4 or 5 nothing special about him. Just NT and badboy persona.
Another friend of mine who's well spoken and funny asf. He's a 3, 4 at max is rolling with a HTB. Where's the BP?
@socialcel you would've agreed if you left your home tbh

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Tr0ubLe
You don’t live in america.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Tr0ubLe
Girls are too intimidated to approach genuine gl guys

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631 and RAMU KAKA
He is in India you stupid self hating curry
Go find a toilet. Btw, ik ur a muslim. You should being proud to be “indian”. “India” is as real of a country as “pagaystan”. Both south asian countries need to be reconolized by racially superior brit’s.

• JFL
NT is law.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, Tr0ubLe and RAMU KAKA
Girls are too intimidated to approach genuine gl guys
We're in the same social circle. We all know each other and have regular convos. Why wouldn't a chick hook up with him? I dunno.

• +1
I have 3 in my house and isn't shitting on someone's thread like you are
Wow this poojeet actually has some creative comebacks. I’m impressed. The poojeets have evovlved.

• Ugh..
Reactions: brucewayne78 and RAMU KAKA
How tall are both your friends?

We're in the same social circle. We all know each other and have regular convos. Why wouldn't a chick hook up with him? I dunno.
There’s a thread on here that women are starting to hate hot men, check it out

• JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and RAMU KAKA
Wow this poojeet actually has some creative comebacks. I’m impressed. The poojeets have evovlved.
Nigga you're a poojeet too, just because you went to burger land doesnt mean you're any better

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
Nigga you're a poojeet too, just because you went to burger land doesnt mean you're any better
I’ve begun the process of decurrification.

• JFL
How tall are both your friends?
The one with stacylite is avg, or slightly below avg. No frame.
The other one is avg height 5'10 with a villager's face literally. Puffy nipples and no frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631 and RAMU KAKA
The one with stacylite is avg, or slightly below avg. No frame.
The other one is avg height 5'10 with a villager's face literally. Puffy nipples and no frame
5’10”z Heifht is life. They wouldn’t be with them if they were 5’8” or 5’9”.

Iam 18 too, my mom has contamination ocd and doesnt let me leave the house thinking I'll get dirty and she'll have to clean the whole house when i return, i have become an abused dog, my friends go party, attend events and i sit in my home cuz "my mum said no" at fucking 18
Just leave man u'll get ruined i lived a similar situation and it raped my brain

• So Sad