• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, RAMU KAKA, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
look at this delusional bluetard boys

“Just learn how to talk to women” :feelsuhh:

mirin the bluepill

@autistic_tendencies @Nick.Harte @kebab @marek937 @mogssssssssssssssss
The moment you talk to woman, you'll be accused of being a rapist and get an ass whooping by her army of white knight simps.No talking for your face. Bluepill overload.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, RAMU KAKA, Clown Show and 2 others
So basically iam in 12th grade and i had a crush on this girl from 11th grade since she came to the college, i was so into her but i never never tried to approach heck even looking at her was hard for me, i only used to talk about her to my friend who are non nt just like me, we just have a small incel friendgroup but keep in mind iam high mtn, low htn on a good day and 6'1 in curryland

And some days later a dude comes up to me and says the girl from 11th grade has a boyfriend and guess what does he look like

Fucking LTN, he got her because he had a better social circle, better talking skills, even though he's 5'5 and looks like a inbred fucking monkey, he pulled my crush

Blackpill made me delusional, thinking girls text you first or approach you if you're the best looking one, cope.

:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Space Crying GIF by Mergui

The NT pill is the most lethal of all, because, in contrast to the blackpill, it is completely real.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, forevermirin and murdah
Nigga talked 5 people over a statement that is proven right again and again irl
tagged 5 people so they can see a retard so big they’ll never see again at least for a few months

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
The moment you talk to woman, you'll be accused of being a rapist and get an ass whooping by her army of white knight simps.No talking for your face. Bluepill overload.
you forgot to take a shower and be confident bro!

• JFL
you forgot to take a shower and be confident bro!
"Just trim your pubes bro", "Wear your alpha male boxers bro(pheromones-releasing boxers.)", "Hold frame bro."

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, brucewayne78 and socialcel
"Just trim your pubes bro", "Wear your alpha male boxers bro(pheromones-releasing boxers.)", "Hold frame bro."
I actually dropshipped pheromone fragrances to incels before jfl. Crazy good ROA cause they’re all delusional jfl

But totally, just buy Alpha M’s Manscape Razor and you’ll get his bones in the package!

• JFL
Confidence is kind of legit because it impacts your posture how you walk looking down at the ground … you need positive self image more than anything

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, RAMU KAKA and Nick.Harte
I actually dropshipped pheromone fragrances to incels before jfl. Crazy good ROA cause they’re all delusional jfl

But totally, just buy Alpha M’s Manscape Razor and you’ll get his bones in the package!
Posts like these motivated them to buy the products jfl."Just spray fragrance and talk to toilets bro." Toilets like guys who smell good.

Posts like these motivated them to buy the products jfl."Just spray fragrance and talk to toilets bro." Toilets like guys who smell good.
Just smell good! (8 PSL face required)

• +1
Confidence is kind of legit because it impacts your posture how you walk looking down at the ground … you need positive self image more than anything
You don't need anything positive inside boyo.I've seen 6'4 autistic, shy guys who look down while walking and they are still surrounded by foids."muh confidence."

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel, RAMU KAKA, Clown Show and 1 other person
What would a positive image do if I ain't getting pussy??

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Clown Show, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Nah confidence works, I never got any hoes before I showered and made sure to go outside!

Attachments

• IMG_9076.jpeg
    IMG_9076.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, brucewayne78, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Laughable how some guys on this forum still believe this bs tbh when 95% of users are here because foids treated them like absolute shit in the past. Yet, once they ascend (if they do) they turn bluepilled again and start believing bs. If you weren’t born chad and aren’t stupid, you’ll never look at humanity as pure or nice

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, StuntmanMike, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Laughable how some guys on this forum still believe this bs tbh when 95% of users are here because foids treated them like absolute shit in the past. Yet, once they ascend (if they do) they turn bluepilled again and start believing bs. If you weren’t born chad and aren’t stupid, you’ll never look at humanity as pure or nice
Exactly.Positive thinking and image = delusionmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike and socialcel
good thread. blackpill is mostly just for failed normies who got mind raped by the internet. The real ascension for 99% of users here is to fix our social anxiety, fear of rejection, pessimistic world view, and non nt behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, RAMU KAKA, Xtra and 2 others
You don't need anything positive inside boyo.I've seen 6'4 autistic, shy guys who look down while walking and they are still surrounded by foids."muh confidence."
Nah confidence works, I never got any hoes before I showered and made sure to go outside!

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, RAMU KAKA and socialcel
look at this delusional bluetard boys

“Just learn how to talk to women” :feelsuhh:

mirin the bluepill

@autistic_tendencies @Nick.Harte @kebab @marek937 @mogssssssssssssssss
of course saying "just talk to women" to a truecel is bluepilled. but theres a lot of people on this forum that are +6'0 +MTN that just have BDD + autism or somehing along those lines and browsing this shitty forum all day isnt helping them

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Do you know if they smash them? Foid orbiters are one thing, slaying is another

• +1
NT is life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra and autistic_tendencies
@forevermirin @Aypo129 @BongMog @zyzzbrah1234 does blackpill not apply in India?
Some parts of :blackpill: fasho apply but It's not uncommon to see lots of uglies with above average looking girlfriends

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and forevermirin
good thread. blackpill is mostly just for failed normies who got mind raped by the internet. The real ascension for 99% of users here is to fix our social anxiety, fear of rejection, pessimistic world view, and non nt behaviour.
Pretty much this, and it's not just true for India but anywhere in the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BongMog and autistic_tendencies
What are u laughing at blonde low contrast low t subhuman @autistic_tendencies
3519918 FaceApp 1688919080745

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, autistic_tendencies and BongMog
Blackpill is cope In India bhai i see cases like this regularly in my school

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Xtra
Blackpill is cope In India bhai i see cases like this regularly in my school
it's cope in pretty much any non lookist country such as India and where I am at

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and RAMU KAKA
it's cope in pretty much any non lookist country such as India and where I am at
Nobody looks good in India so they go to the next best thing NT because women want some normal and not a creeper masturbating to them in the corner haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lurker69, Deleted member 55631, horizontallytall and 3 others
tagged 5 people so they can see a retard so big they’ll never see again at least for a few months
Aight i was wrong about the "can slay from being non nt" but they can atleast can get a girlfriend, also i was taking india into consideration

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
Nobody looks good in India so they go to the next best thing NT because women want some normal and not a creeper masturbating to them in the corner haha
OP is Chadlite in india btw if he doesn't ask autistic PSL rates

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, forevermirin and RAMU KAKA
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, forevermirin and brucewayne78
Chadlite in the slums of bihar bhai, but iam defo above average here
Keep under rating and thinking about autistic PSL scale ...this scale doesn't works in india

• +1
this scale doesn't works in india
I agree ngl, this case literally fucked me over, and niggas here raping my thread saying iam too bluepilled

• JFL
Wait until you realise how much worse the black pill really is after school

• JFL
I agree ngl, this case literally fucked me over, and niggas here raping my thread saying iam too bluepilled
Obviously this thread is full of non Indians

I can agree because after school there will be less social circles 😔

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and RAMU KAKA
If that is true iam ready for it, i mog almost 90% niggas in India

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius and brucewayne78
  • JFL
So basically iam in 12th grade and i had a crush on this girl from 11th grade since she came to the college, i was so into her but i never never tried to approach heck even looking at her was hard for me, i only used to talk about her to my friend who are non nt just like me, we just have a small incel friendgroup but keep in mind iam high mtn, low htn on a good day and 6'1 in curryland

And some days later a dude comes up to me and says the girl from 11th grade has a boyfriend and guess what does he look like

Fucking LTN, he got her because he had a better social circle, better talking skills, even though he's 5'5 and looks like a inbred fucking monkey, he pulled my crush

Blackpill made me delusional, thinking girls text you first or approach you if you're the best looking one, cope.

:feelsrope::feelsrope:
don't worry, it's a pity date.
she'll leave him soon and isn't attracted to him hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and RAMU KAKA
don't worry, it's a pity date.
she'll leave him soon and isn't attracted to him hahahaha
I was coping with the same few days ago then she made him her Instagram pfp

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Are you stupid, if you were the bf% as him, you would mog him to the slums of bihar
I am skinny fat bhai and have shit fat pads

• WTF
  • So Sad
When a pajeet says he’s “6’1”” he’s probably 5’9”. All you street shitters do is lie about your height.

I hope china humiliated you pajeets even a more.