NT pill & just be gamer

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Fuck neurotypical males. How the fuck did I used to get along and talk to guys more frequently when I was smaller and more nerdy looking.

All males bond through gaming.

ONLY NON NTS HAVE NO MALE FRIEND GROUP OR HOMOSEXUALS. HOW THE FUCK DO I FIND A TURBO AUTIST FRIEND GROUP OFF GENUINE SPECIAL ED TIER AUTISTS.

Dude why the fuck do we humans need to socialize. Why is socialization so important that even us introvert non NTs who get more energy through being by ourselves need male friends. Why are NT males such retard NPC faggots

Competition is also very important as you need to best other men in any sort of activity.

@Themanletauticel123 @Zer0/∞ @Xtra even non NTS /introverts need a friend group even though we spend more energy with ourselves.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, WatermelonLover, Mr_Bombo_mogs and 2 others
These nuts were gaming on your chin

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Fuck neurotypical males. How the fuck did I used to get along and talk to guys more frequently when I was smaller and more nerdy looking.

All males bond through gaming.

ONLY NON NTS HAVE NO MALE FRIEND GROUP OR HOMOSEXUALS. HOW THE FUCK DO I FIND A TURBO AUTIST FRIEND GROUP OFF GENUINE SPECIAL ED TIER AUTISTS.

Dude why the fuck do we humans need to socialize. Why is socialization so important that even us introvert non NTs who get more energy through being by ourselves need male friends. Why are NT males such retard NPC faggots

Competition is also very important as you need to best other men in any sort of activity.

@Themanletauticel123 @Zer0/∞ @Xtra even non NTS /introverts need a friend group even though we spend more energy with ourselves.
As someone who used to be addicted to gaming when it was better I can confirm that normfags do play games but they just use it as a bonding activity and don’t play everyday. I played cod with ntfags from my school years ago back when I was in HS and I was way better than each of them, I kept coming top of the lobby with ease, they laughed at me for already being max prestige early.

Damned if you don’t play games at all, damned if you overly play them and don’t just use it as a reason to be an npc basic normfag, these guys would be out getting drunk on cheap alcohol while I was dropping 100+ kill games by myself

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and ElTruecel
As someone who used to be addicted to gaming when it was better I can confirm that normfags do play games but they just use it as a bonding activity and don’t play everyday. I played cod with ntfags from my school years ago back when I was in HS and I was way better than each of them, I kept coming top of the lobby with ease, they laughed at me for already being max prestige early.

Damned if you don’t play games at all, damned if you overly play them and don’t just use it as a reason to be an npc basic normfag, these guys would be out getting drunk on cheap alcohol while I was dropping 100+ kill games by myself
NTfag scum are such pieces of shit. I hate neurotypical scum these disgusting traitorous selfish rats. Disgusting evil people

Gaming mindbroke you nigga lmfao

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and ElTruecel
No neurotypical ever wanted to be your friend?

What are some games that you would say are more incel than NT
Like any rpg or really spergy niche games.
No neurotypical ever wanted to be your friend?
Uh I mean ofc they did. It’s just that now that I’m older especially post Covid it’s extremely hard to socialize with normies compared to when you were younger. It’s nearly impossible I just talk to a few old friends or people that I already know. But the fuck can I do with normies who I don’t know at all. The people I know won’t stick around the places I’m in forever.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and Madridista
Uh I mean ofc they did. It’s just that now that I’m older especially post Covid it’s extremely hard to socialize with normies compared to when you were younger. It’s nearly impossible I just talk to a few old friends or people that I already know. But the fuck can I do with normies who I don’t know at all. The people I know won’t stick around the places I’m in forever.

Man, you're under pressure to make friends and keep the ones you have. Life without friends sucks. I've spent a few years without having no one to talk to. It was just me and my mind all day. Inceldom is the most brutal thing, for sure, but you know what comes after? Lack of social circle. That's like the second worst thing that can happen to someone. Don't let that happen to you.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Man, you're under pressure to make friends and keep the ones you have. Life without friends sucks. I've spent a few years without having no one to talk to. It was just me and my mind all day. Inceldom is the most brutal thing, for sure, but you know what comes after? Lack of social circle. That's like the second worst thing that can happen to someone. Don't let that happen to you.
I don’t like socializing especially these one on one I have with some friends I do have. It’s tiresome to talk too casually a conversation doesn’t work like that if it’s going to last hours. You need a variety of interests and topics.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
My experience is that you need a minimum of NT to make friends, but then also having the right friend group gets you the experiences that you need to be more NT. So it becomes either an upwards or downwards spiral.

College was my one break in a whole lifetime of autism and loneliness, I’ve never known what to do since.

nah i don’t have any friends because having friends didn’t make me happy at all bro now i’m just depressed and rotting. i just want pussy

im not a fag
why would i want to play video games

JFL if you can’t even act NT at least. It isn’t hard to act normal if you’re meta aware