NTmaxxing - Houseparty

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
My parents are divorced and my mother is not home at all. I live in a huge luxurious house

Instead of ldaring I want to plan a massive houseparty with hoes and weed and stuff

How should I plan the party? Do people go to outcasts houseparties? How can I get them high?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and IndianJock
My parents are divorced and my mother is not home at all. I live in a huge luxurious house

Instead of ldaring I want to plan a massive houseparty with hoes and weed and stuff

How should I plan the party? Do people go to outcasts houseparties? How can I get them high?
Just don't be pushover to begin with

I never ever went to a party in my life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, ascension, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 4 others
project x /10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, PubertyMaxxer, DarkTriadPeerReview and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and PubertyMaxxer
"Cornelius, Eugene!!!, Drop the fucking Yu-Gi-Oh, Carl is hosting a houseparty this weekend, we'll finally get laid, bitches gonna be so high!!"

Bumpty

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Chintuck22 and Wannabe6ft2
Im assuming you are rich:

1. Make a tinder profile of your house with party lights in the main rooms

2. offer free alcohol in the bio, promise no indians will be there

3. Use superboost every day for 7 days leading up to the party

4. Collect girl's IGs as leads and message them the address the day of the party

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, ascension, hebbewem and 3 others
yes a house party would probably hugely boost your social status. Tell people to bring their own drinks so you don't have to spend too much on alcohol but provide snacks/mixers/cups. Invite your close friends/anyone you know through social media. Maybe make a snapchat private story with everyone invited to the party (you can get more people on that than a groupchat). Use the snapchat private story to tell people your address/to bring drinks. I would recommend at least 40 people there at minimum. If you have any female friends try to make them invite a lot of their female friends, you don't want a fucked up ratio (e.g. 3 guys for every girl). To get drugs a drugdealer will probably just turn up if you get popular people at the party and they then put the address on their story as well

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, prgfromnl and PubertyMaxxer
yes a house party would probably hugely boost your social status. Tell people to bring their own drinks so you don't have to spend too much on alcohol but provide snacks/mixers/cups. Invite your close friends/anyone you know through social media. Maybe make a snapchat private story with everyone invited to the party (you can get more people on that than a groupchat). Use the snapchat private story to tell people your address/to bring drinks. I would recommend at least 40 people there at minimum. If you have any female friends try to make them invite a lot of their female friends, you don't want a fucked up ratio (e.g. 3 guys for every girl). To get drugs a drugdealer will probably just turn up if you get popular people at the party and they then put the address on their story as well
I am friends with a drug dealer
I am not popular at all though tbh
I am viewed as the silent autistic guy

I just sent this thread to your dad

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and PubertyMaxxer

4. Collect girl's IGs as leads and message them the address the day of the party
I'm 15 yo Bro
I'll invite 15-16

FUCK PEOPLE WHO ARE PARTYING!!

• +1
Reactions: ascension and HighIQcel
I keep house parties with 10+ people often, really good fun.
Does something for NT.

• +1
Reactions: noped
There was this shy and awkward guy, called Tyler Hadley. He wanted to fit in but his parents were very strict. So he killed him and threw a house party. He invited all the cool kids and since they had nothing else to do, they went to his house and had a blast, while his dead parents were upstairs in the bedroom.

• JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, noped and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I am friends with a drug dealer
I am not popular at all though tbh
I am viewed as the silent autistic guy
If you are viewed as an autist most people won't show up to the party. They will think it's a joke, that only geeks will be there or that it will be absolute shit.

Where do you live? Just put it on ur Snapchat story with address

Parties are degenerate.

This won’t work and shows you’ve never been to many parties likely. JFL if you think people will go to a random house’s party based on a tinder profile without seeing this man’s face. Also, that’s racist tbh.

OP, what you need to do is find a friend who is NT and ask him to invite his friends and then his friends of friends, and then promote the party on IG and Snap stories.

• +1
Reactions: noped