[NUCLEAR BLACKPILL] PUA, GAME & REDPILL IS A SCAM TO TAKE MONEY FROM INCELS

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
Pua, game, redpill doesn't matter to attract girls
She either finds you attractive (means you have good genes) or it's over, there is no game or pua for your retruded maxilla, 5'9 or your NW3

Game was initially created by high IQ business mens to scam money from incels acting like girls are attracted to your confidence, money, status, your game and that looks doesn't matter

If you want to make money, just start a PUA youtube channel, approach girls, sometimes they give their numbers just to get ride of you, post it on youtube, create a business plan or some secret method on "how to attract girls, be confident & alpha" in pdf for like 150$

profit, it's the best time to do it since 95% of mens are incel nowadays

most of dating coach are incel but high iq enough to scam other incels

girls are only attracted to your genes

the only legit thing when you are good looking or chad is to know how to manipulate girls (cheat on them, treat them like shit, never pay for them, never show your interest, make sure they know other girls like you, leave them of read etc ...)

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Gaia262, Deleted member 1453 and 1 other person
BAC5D0EC 9412 4E85 874C C5F6F03A67CF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and Deleted member 6403
Very true
Most of them i dont think are incels tho i think they just saw it as an easy cash grab
Most of them are personal trainers like stephiscold, his lifting videos have shit views compared to his redpill shit

PUA is indeed a scam but as a man you should approach and talk to women.

Very true
Most of them i dont think are incels tho i think they just saw it as an easy cash grab
Most of them are personal trainers like stephiscold, his lifting videos have shit views compared to his redpill shit
Anyone can get laid, even incels