Objective Racial and Religious hierarchy for Dating (in 2022)

Based on the OP, how taxed are you?

• Total voters
I hope it will go well.

My username means "elephant" in a Laotian, since I loved elephants as a little boy, and Laos is the land of 100 elephants. I even have a soft toy of an elephant from my small days.
Wow very interesting backstory to your name actually. Is it something speciifc about elephants or just overall? One of the mor eunique animals to be into different form the common animals like wolf of lion that most people are into:feelshah:

I want her to raise our children Muslim, and for her not to be ridiculously out-there. Modesty, being pleasant and light-hearted is ideal for personality. I don't want her drinking, smoking or taking drugs, or teaching my kids to do so.
Those are good values. Mirin.

By ridiculously out there do you mean like flirty with other people or maybe a free spirited type person who goes out alot, concerts, etc?

Also what about things like body count, virginity for the woman? What are your requirements there?

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane BBCs should be put in the slightly taxxed category as they can def slay if gymaxxed with 6/10 face and 8x6.

I hope it will go well.

My username means "elephant" in a Laotian, since I loved elephants as a little boy, and Laos is the land of 100 elephants. I even have a soft toy of an elephant from my small days.

I want her to raise our children Muslim, and for her not to be ridiculously out-there. Modesty, being pleasant and light-hearted is ideal for personality. I don't want her drinking, smoking or taking drugs, or teaching my kids to do so.
DK why you want to raise them muslim lol. Religion is a massive cope.

Where are Iranians?

We are moggers tbh

This isn't based on my preferences at all, as a brown/white mixed guy who prefers ethnic women, but on objective observations I have seen IRL, on TV, statistics on race in online dating, YouTube/TikTok racepill videos, and elsewhere.

RACE

Men (based on who they can fuck, date or LTR)

NO TAX

White (pure)

SLIGHT TAX
White Latino
Castizo

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
Mulatto

MODERATE TAX
White-passing, non-Latino ethnic (e.g. Lebanese, Turkish, Pashtun)
Brown/white mixed phenos (e.g. Indian/White, Arab/White)
Mestizo
Hapa

HEAVY TAX
BBC
Rice
Blasian/Dougla
South-East Asian

VERY HEAVY TAX
Curry
Abo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women (based only on who will commit to them)

NO TAX

White (pure)
White Latina

VERY SLIGHT TAX
Castiza

SLIGHT TAX
White-passing, non-Latina ethnic (e.g. Lebanese, Turkish, Pashtun)
Hapa
Mestiza
Central Asian
Brown/white mixed phenos (e.g. Indian/white, Arab/white)

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
East Asian
White-leaning mulatta

MODERATE TAX
Brown South Asian phenos
South-East Asian
Non-white-passing mulatta

MODERATE-TO-HEAVY TAX
Dark South Asian phenos
Blasian/Dougla

HEAVY TAX
Black
Abo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RELIGION

NO TAX
Atheist
Agnostic
Christianity (not heavily practicing)

SLIGHT TAX
Buddhism
Judaism
Paganism
Christianity (heavily practicing)

MODERATE TAX
Sikhism
Hinduism

HEAVY TAX
Islam

I forgot about brown Arabs.

Men: moderate-heavy
Women: moderate

Very true for an Indian you need to Chad tier if Dravidian HTN if Lightskin Punjabi.

• +1
This isn't based on my preferences at all, as a brown/white mixed guy who prefers ethnic women, but on objective observations I have seen IRL, on TV, statistics on race in online dating, YouTube/TikTok racepill videos, and elsewhere.

RACE

NO TAX

White (pure)

SLIGHT TAX
White Latino
Castizo

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
Mulatto

MODERATE TAX
Mestizo
Hapa

HEAVY TAX
BBC
Rice
Blasian/Dougla
South-East Asian

VERY HEAVY TAX
Curry
Abo

NO TAX

White (pure)
White Latina

VERY SLIGHT TAX
Castiza

SLIGHT TAX
Hapa
Mestiza
Central Asian

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
East Asian
White-leaning mulatta

MODERATE TAX
Brown South Asian phenos
South-East Asian

MODERATE-TO-HEAVY TAX
Dark South Asian phenos
Blasian/Dougla

HEAVY TAX
Black
Abo

RELIGION

NO TAX
Atheist
Agnostic

SLIGHT TAX
Buddhism
Judaism
Paganism

MODERATE TAX
Sikhism
Hinduism

HEAVY TAX
Islam

Add hapa to heavy tax for men then I agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Xangsane
I used to cope too but hapas like chico, keanu reeves etc have ideal pheno
Chico is not hapa niggas on this forum are so retarded.

It’s kind of funny how I’ve seen more mulattos with blue eyes and green eyes than I’ve seen Hapas with green or blue eyes.

A mediocre looking mulatto with coloured eyes will always mog a mediocre looking hapa

MODERATE TAX

pashtuns can't white pass.

moderate tax btw jfl. not every turkish guy looks ethnic you should know better im dissapointed @Xangsane

no one cares about your religion if you don't hang around like this.

• So Sad
White atheist.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn
Generally these groups are "lighter" ethnics, white-passing or not.
There are a lot of white people in turkey, not just white-passing. It's like saying south African whites are white passing because they are from South africa. lol

• +1
There are a lot of white people in turkey, not just white-passing. It's like saying south African whites are white passing. lol
Yes they're also included there. Some racist white redneck American women would simply box them as "fucking Muslims" when they find out they're Turkish and Muslim and not Swedish-American

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Yes they're also included there. Some racist white redneck American women would simply box them as "fucking Muslims" when they find out they're Turkish and Muslim and not Swedish-American
I am working at redneck only company(all managers are white and republican). They make fun of Indians and never hire them(it's fucked up tbh) but they hired me interestingly (muslim+turkish). I must have been heavily taxed :soy: they obv think I'm white. what you look like> what you believe.

• +1
Sometimes in the US standards for being white are lower than in Europe.

• +1
I am working at redneck only company(all managers are white and republican). They make fun of Indians and never hire them(it's fucked up tbh) but they hired me interestingly (muslim+turkish). I must have been heavily taxed :soy: they obv think I'm white. what you look like> what you believe.
Legally speaking in the US, MENAs are considered white on paper. They might have gone off by what you put on your application form

Legally speaking in the US, MENAs are considered white on paper
Paper /=/ reality. Most people don't consider them white.

• +1

RACE

NO TAX

White (pure)

SLIGHT TAX
White Latino
Castizo

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
Mulatto

MODERATE TAX
Mestizo
Hapa

HEAVY TAX
BBC
Rice
Blasian/Dougla
South-East Asian

VERY HEAVY TAX
Curry
Abo

NO TAX

White (pure)
White Latina

VERY SLIGHT TAX
Castiza

SLIGHT TAX
Hapa
Mestiza
Central Asian

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
East Asian
White-leaning mulatta

MODERATE TAX
Brown South Asian phenos
South-East Asian

MODERATE-TO-HEAVY TAX
Dark South Asian phenos
Blasian/Dougla

HEAVY TAX
Black
Abo

RELIGION

NO TAX
Atheist
Agnostic

SLIGHT TAX
Buddhism
Judaism
Paganism

MODERATE TAX
Sikhism
Hinduism

HEAVY TAX
Islam

This is mostly accurate however I’d say it switches with location ie BBC tax goes down to moderate in places like London and curry tax goes from very heavy to moderate in towns like Birmingham

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Xangsane
This is mostly accurate however I’d say it switches with location ie BBC tax goes down to moderate in places like London and curry tax goes from very heavy to moderate in towns like Birmingham
How would you rewrite the hierarchy?

How would you rewrite the hierarchy?
I wouldn’t it’s the correct order I’m just saying it can change in major cities but as an average it is correct

• +1

RACE

NO TAX

White (pure)

SLIGHT TAX
White Latino
Castizo

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
Mulatto

MODERATE TAX
Mestizo
Hapa

HEAVY TAX
BBC
Rice
Blasian/Dougla
South-East Asian

VERY HEAVY TAX
Curry
Abo

NO TAX

White (pure)
White Latina

VERY SLIGHT TAX
Castiza

SLIGHT TAX
Hapa
Mestiza
Central Asian

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
East Asian
White-leaning mulatta

MODERATE TAX
Brown South Asian phenos
South-East Asian

MODERATE-TO-HEAVY TAX
Dark South Asian phenos
Blasian/Dougla

HEAVY TAX
Black
Abo

RELIGION

NO TAX
Atheist
Agnostic

SLIGHT TAX
Buddhism
Judaism
Paganism

MODERATE TAX
Sikhism
Hinduism

HEAVY TAX
Islam

so how heavily am I taxed, just race ????

• +1
btw one of OPs better theeads, it's pretty accurate

• Love it
What is your religion?
I'm saying just race man, cos u seen my pics.

religion wise, catholic mum (semi moderate, doesn't go to church or anything), hindu dad (totally nonreligious, doesn't even know what diwali is)

• +1
MODERATE TAX

I kinda disagree thou. this should be slightly taxed at best at least in the US or region with very large ethnic population as they are next best thing for white girls/gooks if they cant get access to desirable white dudes.

• Hmm...
I'm saying just race man, cos u seen my pics.

religion wise, catholic mum (semi moderate, doesn't go to church or anything), hindu dad (totally nonreligious, doesn't even know what diwali is)
Moderately taxed I'd say.

MODERATE TAX

I kinda disagree thou. this should be slightly taxed at best at least in the US or region with very large ethnic population as they are next best thing for white girls/gooks if they cant get access to desirable white dudes.
They're only slightly taxed for self-hating Asian and Indian girls, otherwise moderate for anyone else.

MODERATE TAX

How would you rewrite the hierarchies?

Moderately taxed I'd say.
thanks bhai, so ur saying, if I look at.your post below that, that I should move to the USA and focus on American Asian girls with self hate issues? that's where my tax goes from moderate to slight?

• +1
dont think hes challenging.ur hierarchy, like I said they seem accurate and that is not easy to do

• +1
thanks bhai, so ur saying, if I look at.your post below that, that I should move to the USA and focus on American Asian girls with self hate issues? that's where my tax goes from moderate to slight?
Yes, you would do very well with self hating noodles and curries in the USA as these two ethnicities thirst over white passing ethnics the most.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
dont think hes challenging.ur hierarchy, like I said they seem accurate and that is not easy to do
No it's okay, I like alternate opinions from others.

Would just add white passing ethnics are slight taxed tbh from my experience as I had alot of white MENA friends and they did very well with white girls/noodles.

Plus, I am a pale MENA and seem to attract the same girls whites would (White/White latinas/Asians) but also we have almost exclusive access to MENA girls

All that compounding together I would say light skinned/white passing ethnics are just slightly taxed

My experiences are from the southern US states as well.

• +1
Would just add white passing ethnics are slight taxed tbh from my experience as I had alot of white MENA friends and they did very well with white girls/noodles.

Plus, I am a pale MENA and seem to attract the same girls whites would (White/White latinas/Asians) but also we have almost exclusive access to MENA girls

All that compounding together I would say light skinned/white passing ethnics are just slightly taxed

My experiences are from the southern US states as well.
Aren't you Hindu (South Asian)? I bet those white girls were Eastern Europeans.

It would be crazy funny if these noodles were willing to convert to Islam out of self-hatred and desperation for white-passing ethnic men. Here in the UK we often get hounded down by Hindus and Seafoids.

Aren't you Hindu (South Asian)? I bet those white girls were Eastern Europeans.

It would be crazy funny if these noodles were willing to convert to Islam out of self-hatred and desperation for white-passing ethnic men. Here in the UK we often get hounded down by Hindus and Seafoids.
No lol I was just larping as a different ethnic group in the starting to protect identity but just stopped the larp as it doesn't seem like dxxing is a big thing here

I have private convos/pics of multiple users already and they didn't seem afraid of posting their entire faces

I have some slavic female friends but their cold personality are a huge turn off, most of the girls i've been with have been American/MENA/latinas until now

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes, you would do very well with self hating noodles and curries in the USA as these two ethnicities thirst over white passing ethnics the most.
thanks bhai, brb gonna go buy a ticket to LAX.

• +1
No lol I was just larping as a different ethnic group in the starting to protect identity but just stopped the larp as it doesn't seem like dxxing is a big thing here

I have some slavic female friends but their cold personality are a huge turn off, most of the girls i've been with have been American/MENA/latinas until now

I have private convos/pics of multiple users already and they didn't seem afraid of posting their entire faces
No worries. Here in the UK I see white passing MENA being hounded by curryfoids and SEAfoids (they date their own race, mulattas and more recently, Eastern Europeans long term)

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad
No worries. Here in the UK I see white passing MENA being hounded by curryfoids and SEAfoids (they date their own race, mulattas and more recently, Eastern Europeans long term)
In the US, EE girls mostly stay within their own and mulattas are mostly with black dudes

Curry and seafoids truly are hungry for anything light Caucasoid they can get their hands on. Most Light skinned/white passing MENA dudes here are either with American or MENA girls (mostly MENA)

• +1
In the US, EE girls mostly stay within their own and mulattas are mostly with black dudes

Curry and seafoids truly are hungry for anything light Caucasoid they can get their hands on. Most Light skinned/white passing MENA dudes here are either with American or MENA girls (mostly MENA)
My cousin is a white passing MENA (also half Lebanese) and his fiancee is a non-white passing mulatta (Caribbean Mulatta) who will convert to Islam.

For foids here is what I'd say the hierarchy is (based on who would commit to them, from watching Love Island, social media and my IRL observations with friends and their adventures in dating girls) :
NO TAX
White (pure)
White Latina

VERY SLIGHT TAX
Castiza

SLIGHT TAX
Hapa
Mestiza
Central Asian

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
East Asian
White-leaning mulatta

MODERATE TAX
Brown South Asian phenos
South-East Asian

MODERATE-TO-HEAVY TAX
Dark South Asian phenos
Blasian/Dougla

HEAVY TAX
Black

In fact, I'd even say SEA and brown curryfoids are below the non-white passing mulatta. They end up with McLovincels if they are with white lads; at least mulattas end up with some decent to good-looking white or white passing lads here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad
I think this applies to Slavfoids and northeastern noodles. The latter at uni were very rude towards those who weren't from riceland countries. I had a friend who did business and he said he hated having to work with them.

I think this applies to Slavfoids and northeastern noodles. The latter at uni were very rude towards those who weren't from riceland countries. I had a friend who did business and he said he hated having to work with them.
The only Asian girls I saw who were closed off were those who came to the US with their boyfriends. The rest were all ez af and thirsty for whites/white ethnics

Slavs yeah mostly in their own and some barely even knew English lol (I guess they were the wealthier ones as studying in America as an international student is not cheap)

• +1
The only Asian girls I saw who were closed off were those who came to the US with their boyfriends. The rest were all ez af and thirsty for whites/white ethnics

Slavs yeah mostly in their own and some barely even knew English lol (I guess they were the wealthier ones as studying in America as an international student is not cheap)
I wonder if I'd be considered a white ethnic or just mixed. My eyes are blue, my hair is dark brown and my skin is deep olive. I have very dense eyebrow and eyelash hair. My lips are very full.

White, South Asian (except Pakistani), East Asian and black people think I look Mediterranean. Any other ethnicity could tell I am half Arab or even Afghan/light Pakistani.