Objective Racial and Religious hierarchy for Dating (in 2022)

Based on the OP, how taxed are you?

• Total voters
I wonder if I'd be considered a white ethnic or just mixed. My eyes are blue, my hair is dark brown and my skin is deep olive. I have very dense eyebrow and eyelash hair.
White ethnic at least in the US, I know 2 Syrian brothers with similar color combo and they are just considered Middle Eastern by everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
White ethnic at least in the US, I know 2 Syrian brothers with similar color combo and they are just considered Middle Eastern by everyone.
How do they fare?
My cousin who also has this combo ended up with a HTB mulatta

How do they fare?
My cousin who also has this combo ended up with a HTB mulatta
Married to Syrian hijabis, they were a bit older.

Only certain types of dudes do well in US colleges (I think we have discussed this before in some thread)

Bro for you just gymcel and stubble max if you want to fuck hella bitches

• +1
Married to Syrian hijabis, they were a bit older.

Only certain types of dudes do well in US colleges (I think we have discussed this before in some thread)

Bro for you just gymcel and stubble max if you want to fuck hella bitches
Makes sense. I would prefer her to be MENA, mulatta, black (who looks good), blasian or ethnic Latina.

I am only Halal dating, so no slaying here.

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad
Makes sense. I would prefer her to be MENA, mulatta, black (who looks good), blasian or ethnic Latina.

I am only Halal dating, so no slaying here.
why not white girls برادر?

• +1
why not white girls برادر?
Degenerate, age quickly, skin and hair texture bad, square bodies.

I grew up with some mulatta-passing MENA aunties. My uncle moved to the US from Lebanon and married a black woman from NYC. I visited them a few times and they have lots of children of their own. My half-Lebanese cousin, now 27, followed suit with a mulatta woman.

Mulattas, triracials, Arabs, some blacks and Blasians often have really good bodies and amazing skin quality. Many Arabs and some black women can be very HQNP and feminine in their behaviour. I also feel culturally that I won't mix well with a white woman; they're going to quickly introduce our future children to degeneracy such as alcohol "it's just a sip" and wouldn't want to raise them Muslim/won't want to circumcise if sons.

Last edited:
theres no baltic
No they get taxed heavily, it’s a common fact that Baltic’s are the ugliest race of whites and normies know this and make fun of these people. Name 3 gl baltids ya can’t……
models cos the population of the baltics is like 5 million , i think they are better than slavs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Xangsane
theres no baltic

models cos the population of the baltics is like 5 million , i think they are better than slavs
How would you rewrite the hierarchy?

How would you rewrite the hierarchy?
idk the white hierarchy, should be a seperate group for abos, at leasst indians have caucasoid skull, abos are barely homo sapien

• +1
idk the white hierarchy, should be a seperate group for abos, at leasst indians have caucasoid skull, abos are barely homo sapien
I think @enchanted_elixir mentioned that Abos should get a "DEATH" level.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Degenerate, age quickly, skin and hair texture bad, square bodies.

I grew up with some mulatta-passing MENA aunties. My uncle moved to the US from Lebanon and married a black woman from NYC. I visited them a few times and they have lots of children of their own. My half-Lebanese cousin, now 27, followed suit with a mulatta woman.

Mulattas, triracials, Arabs, some blacks and Blasians often have really good bodies and amazing skin quality. Many Arabs and some black women can be very HQNP and feminine in their behaviour. I also feel culturally that I won't mix well with a white woman; they're going to quickly introduce our future children to degeneracy such as alcohol "it's just a sip" and wouldn't want to raise them Muslim/won't want to circumcise if sons.
@gtuktm Thoughts?

I think @enchanted_elixir mentioned that Abos should get a "DEATH" level.
I think races/phenos should be rated on there peak

East baltics can be psl gods and the most lusted over pretty boy for period of time so that’s pretty good

But I’m not real easy baltic I got classified and I am dalofaelid with lappid tendencies

i
@gtuktm Thoughts?
agree with you , however my oneitis is a white med stacylite hqnp (black hair brown eyes, white skin) will ascend hard to ltr and marry her and will convert her to islam inshallah, if it doesnt work out :blackpill::feelswhy: i will go with muslim mena 😍 or try my luck with good looking latina, bro latina is my favourite race i was in spain and saw the first mestiza woman ive seen in my life when i was buying water and she was the cashier id guess colombian, she was just LTB but her features like her skin colour and texture, hair and eyebrowwws omggg i got a boner walking away, they fogggg i thought they were a decent race from what ive seen in movies but irl man they look way better i then saw a woman coming from a flight from santiago, chile and she was stacy she looked a LOT like her but fogged her, features look more caucasoid, sharper nose and bones, longer pfl but other than that they look the same
C93de66495d56016d6e1dd604d18e96efc619ece

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Xangsane
i

agree with you , however my oneitis is a white med stacylite hqnp (black hair brown eyes, white skin) will ascend hard to ltr and marry her and will convert her to islam inshallah, if it doesnt work out :blackpill::feelswhy: i will go with muslim mena 😍 or try my luck with good looking latina, bro latina is my favourite race i was in spain and saw the first mestiza woman ive seen in my life when i was buying water and she was the cashier id guess colombian, she was just LTB but her features like her skin colour and texture, hair and eyebrowwws omggg i got a boner walking away, they fogggg i thought they were a decent race from what ive seen in movies but irl man they look way better i then saw a woman coming from a flight from santiago, chile and she was stacy she looked a LOT like her but fogged her, features look more caucasoid, sharper, longer pfl but other than that they look the same View attachment 1860937
Mestiza women can be quite attractive, but triracials mog. Hope it works out with your oneitis; how is she like with you?

i

agree with you , however my oneitis is a white med stacylite hqnp (black hair brown eyes, white skin) will ascend hard to ltr and marry her and will convert her to islam inshallah, if it doesnt work out :blackpill::feelswhy: i will go with muslim mena 😍 or try my luck with good looking latina, bro latina is my favourite race i was in spain and saw the first mestiza woman ive seen in my life when i was buying water and she was the cashier id guess colombian, she was just LTB but her features like her skin colour and texture, hair and eyebrowwws omggg i got a boner walking away, they fogggg i thought they were a decent race from what ive seen in movies but irl man they look way better i then saw a woman coming from a flight from santiago, chile and she was stacy she looked a LOT like her but fogged her, features look more caucasoid, sharper nose and bones, longer pfl but other than that they look the same View attachment 1860937
Med is mid

Mestiza women can be quite attractive, but triracials mog. Hope it works out with your oneitis; how is she like with you?
havent spoken to her and wont until i ascend she looks like the female version of guts from berserk
A3e71c8701488dad780d5e4aec8fbc7e

😍😍😍😍😍

• +1
  • +1
i would do anything to look like guts im looksmaxxing to look like him maybe im like a gook foid who wants to be white but chases white dick as a cope and gets surgery to look white :feelswat:

• +1
BBC HAVE HEAVY TAX? @Xangsane

• Ugh..
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
This isn't based on my preferences at all, as a brown/white mixed guy who prefers ethnic women, but on objective observations I have seen IRL, on TV, statistics on race in online dating, YouTube/TikTok racepill videos, and elsewhere.

RACE

Men (based on who they can fuck, date or LTR)

NO TAX

White (pure)

SLIGHT TAX
White Latino
Castizo

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
Mulatto

MODERATE TAX
White-passing, non-Latino ethnic (e.g. Lebanese, Turkish, Pashtun)
Brown/white mixed phenos (e.g. Indian/White, Arab/White)
Mestizo
Hapa

HEAVY TAX
BBC
Rice
Blasian/Dougla
South-East Asian

VERY HEAVY TAX
Curry
Abo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women (based only on who will commit to them)

NO TAX

White (pure)
White Latina

VERY SLIGHT TAX
Castiza

SLIGHT TAX
White-passing, non-Latina ethnic (e.g. Lebanese, Turkish, Pashtun)
Hapa
Mestiza
Central Asian
Brown/white mixed phenos (e.g. Indian/white, Arab/white)

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
East Asian
White-leaning mulatta

MODERATE TAX
Brown South Asian phenos
South-East Asian
Non-white-passing mulatta

MODERATE-TO-HEAVY TAX
Dark South Asian phenos
Blasian/Dougla

HEAVY TAX
Black
Abo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RELIGION

NO TAX
Atheist
Agnostic
Christianity (not heavily practicing)

SLIGHT TAX
Buddhism
Judaism
Paganism
Christianity (heavily practicing)

MODERATE TAX
Sikhism
Hinduism

HEAVY TAX
Islam

Feels good to be of a privileged noble class paying no tax :feelsyay:

• Ugh..
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
@Jhon Smith
Slight tax because of my name and height but not race or pheno cause I have European features and a slight tan

• +1
Slight tax because of my name and height but not race or pheno cause I have European features and a slight tan
You sound a bit like me. What's your ethnicity?
I'm half Arab half white, seeing a Blasian woman (halal dating).

You sound a bit like me. What's your ethnicity?
I'm half Arab half white, seeing a Blasian woman (halal dating).
I'm Moroccan but I'm not dark at all

• +1
It depends on what sort of foids you're going for racially. If she's ethnic she'll lap you up, since ethnic foids like white-passing ethnics, especially Asian ones.

It depends on what sort of foids you're going for racially. If she's ethnic she'll lap you up, since ethnic foids like white-passing ethnics, especially Asian ones.
Black ones like me idk why

• +1
It could be that you're very masc and just about white passing for the black foids that "don't like black guys".
I actually look pretty boy facial. mixed masculine/pretty boy

• +1
I actually look pretty boy facial. mixed masculine/pretty boy
And what ethnicities are you aiming for?

You'll do well with ethnics, generally, and your own race

Last edited:
White ones >> latinas>>> asian

I don't really find blonde white girls appealing.

You will do well with Latinas and Asians
For ONS I don't care as long as they're skinny but for ltr only white

For ONS I don't care as long as they're skinny but for ltr only white

Looks like you'll do well with Swedish/Nordic liberal foids.

Last edited: