OCD is killing me

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
OCDcels: @Michael Myers @incelmogger

OCD is killing me bruv combine that with roid rage makes it worse bruv i get rage when i get ocd like honestly im gonna put a bullet through my cranium to end it all bruv sides from roids this ocd shit the heat from dnp me being incel like what the fuck is this shitt NIGGER!!!!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, glizzygnasher68, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
What kind of OCD do you have bhai?

What kind of OCD do you have bhai?
well it's not that type of aligning stuff or having to walk around the room or just open and close the cabinet or something, that's for nerds

i think honestly its like idk how to explain forget about it i'll find a way to handle it, what type of ocd u got BTW michael.*-_?===??????

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
well it's not that type of aligning stuff or having to walk around the room or just open and close the cabinet or something, that's for nerds

i think honestly its like idk how to explain forget about it i'll find a way to handle it, what type of ocd u got BTW michael.*-_?===??????
Germophobic kind. I have to wash it a couple of times before something or I feel clean. It was hell during my teens.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and asdvek
Germophobic kind. I have to wash it a couple of times before something or I feel clean. It was hell during my teens.
i had that in the past as a kid now i stopped doing it, its brutal shit, mind working against body

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
i had that in the past as a kid now i stopped doing it, its brutal shit, mind working against body
It’s extremely brutal. :feelswah: I still have some remnants of it.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
It’s extremely brutal. :feelswah: I still have some remnants of it.
I have basically some shit like i put my dates on a notepad and shit like the date when i fapped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger, LampPostPrime and Michael Myers
I have basically some shit like i put my dates on a notepad and shit like the date when i fapped
Yeah, dates can have significance as well.

• +1
i have ocd it’s brutal controls my whole life

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Bitchwhipper2 and asdvek
Legit

I seriously suspect OCD in myself and the intrusive thoughts and worries are borderline debilitating some days.

• +1
BRUTALLLLLLLLLL what's it like bruv tell me whati's it like HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOU

i have just about every variation of ocd one can have and what’s worse is it changes slightly every few months, its so controlling i had to go to online school because of my attendance i literally couldn’t manage it well enough to go to school

• +1
OCD won’t ever go away. It will just change form and you’ll be stuck on another theme/compulsion. We’re fucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, bananasslayer, asdvek and 1 other person
OCD won’t ever go away. It will just change form and you’ll be stuck on another theme/compulsion. We’re fucked.
What are your themes?

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and asdvek
What are your themes?
Blasphemy first, then checking and now it’s contamination but not about germs, it’s more about the idea of spreading a contamination and disgust feeling.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
its over

• +1
caging hard when aspies think they have adhd or ocd

you actually deserve to suffer for how ignorant you are

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
caging hard when aspies think they have adhd or ocd

you actually deserve to suffer for how ignorant you are
woah what? ok, now since u said this, im mad, i dont have ocd anymore

woah what? ok, now since u said this, im mad, i dont have ocd anymore
keep crying for yourself jfl, good luck ever achieving anything in your miserable self-pitying life

keep looking for your "mental illnesses"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Matzz, HTN_Mentalcel and LampPostPrime

Dude ur on an incel forum stop coping ur a fucking nerd 😹. You also don't even have OCD if you can't even explain it 🤦

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
keep crying for yourself jfl, good luck ever achieving anything in your miserable self-pitying life

keep looking for your "mental illnesses"
low iq response jfl i live a completely normal life i don’t take meds or anything i just taught myself how to control it you just don’t believe in mental illness cause yours doesn’t allow that

I used to listen to people in my house to make sure they were washing their hands long enough after using the toilet lol

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime

• JFL
OCDcels: @Michael Myers @incelmogger

OCD is killing me bruv combine that with roid rage makes it worse bruv i get rage when i get ocd like honestly im gonna put a bullet through my cranium to end it all bruv sides from roids this ocd shit the heat from dnp me being incel like what the fuck is this shitt NIGGER!!!!
Fluvoxamine and adhd meds helps, same with NAC I’ve found.

• +1
Dude ur on an incel forum stop coping ur a fucking nerd 😹. You also don't even have OCD if you can't even explain it 🤦
I fucking mog you to death lets pm each other faces faggot and see who mogs

• JFL