odor

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

a hole that’s unlocked by any key is a bad hole
If it's bad like actually bad rotten fish taco bacteria black mold shitstain grime cavern then yeah, it's like literally the most unattractive thing a woman can be. I actually can't think of anything worse physically a woman can be. It's so fucking off putting and disgusting. Tmi but one time when inwas a teenager I tried to go down on this chick and she was FUCKING RANCID I literally fingered her and she had like rotten cheese curds in her pussy that got over my fingers then being an idiot teenager I thought well maybe that's normal for a vagina I don't know boys at school made fish jokes about pussy what thebfuck do I know I used to think "pubes" meant 2 large pointy bumps on either side of the cock (like slightly above the cock on both sides abkut a 1/2 inch raised point like horns above the cock, not actual horns, made of the same surrounding skin but raised horn bumps - no idea why I thought this but it was for like 1/2 a year that's what I thought kids meant by pubes I was actually regarded), anyway so I tried to brush it off the went down on her like sucked her clit and I only lasted 2 sucks before I literally came up DRY WRETCHING I almost actually puked it was so disgusting. Even writing this now I can smellovision remember it in my mind it was disgusting I jumped up completely lost my boner and just said sorry I sucked your clit too much into my mouth to spare her feelings and just left out the door (we were in her sleepout) as I left I just went to a rosemary bush and covered my hands rubbed it all over them then literally shoved like half a handful of rosemary in my mouth and chewed it. Fuck that birch was actually rancid, dirty, dirty filthy fucKING SKAG

yeah but if she smells like natural scent pheromone kinda sweaty but girl smell then it's really good though. Like REALLY good makes me want to get married.

Seeing as though this is r9k you are most definitely the first case go see a doctor and then pour bleach on your phussy you rancid cheese curd

Dnr tbh

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan