"Slay" brag threads are low iq

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
Thought this would be water but some fags aren't that smart by the looks of things.

First of all, If you just fucked a girl congrats I guess, your just one of the 50 she will fuck before getting wifed by a cuck. And you definitely know this too so tell me why you're bragging your one of the many dicks that have been inside her? JFL Unless you fucked a giga Stacy or some famous whore wdnc about the latest roastie adding another cock to her list of many

Plus If you are on this site you are blackpilled and realize looks are key, so why make a brag thread acting like you did some shit to deserve this? You had nothing to do with your genes being the way that you are and are just barely qualified to fuck a roasite if you feel the need to brag to incels about it.

Its like a trust fund kid bragging he has money like he actually did some shit to achieve it, just extremely low IQ

inb4 "jealous" comments, your IQ is room temperature sadly and my main point is why brag to other blackpillers JFL
😴

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, aesthetic beauty, Brus Wane and 6 others
lotta cope and seethe.

explain or mirin your low iq
Fucking bitches is all that matters in life beyond how attractive and healthy you are. Everything else in life is a pursuit for one of the 3 things.
Health
Attractiveness
Sex

Thought this would be water but some fags aren't that smart by the looks of things.

First of all, If you just fucked a girl congrats I guess, your just one of the 50 she will fuck before getting wifed by a cuck. And you definitely know this too so tell me why you're bragging your one of the many dicks that have been inside her? JFL Unless you fucked a giga Stacy or some famous whore wdnc about the latest roastie adding another cock to her list of many

Plus If you are on this site you are blackpilled and realize looks are key, so why make a brag thread acting like you did some shit to deserve this? You had nothing to do with your genes being the way that you are and are just barely qualified to fuck a roasite if you feel the need to brag to incels about it.

Its like a trust fund kid bragging he has money like he actually did some shit to achieve it, just extremely low IQ

inb4 "jealous" comments, your IQ is room temperature sadly 😴
especially if its their "58th slay" or whatever like they claim, why do they post it? the first 1 or 2 slays a guy gets ofc he'll be happy and wanna brag but at a certain point just shut up.

Fucking bitches is all that matters in life beyond how attractive and healthy you are.
nobody is denying that im saying bragging about is low IQ especially here :lul:

especially if its their "58th slay" or whatever like they claim, why do they post it? the first 1 or 2 slays a guy gets ofc he'll be happy and wanna brag but at a certain point just shut up.
If they ascended from incel to someone able to fuck sure, but if its some tiktokcel who was never even looksmaxxing in the first thread bragging about shit he had nothing to do with its pure low IQ

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
bump im not losing a debate on this topic to low IQ faggots

If they ascended from incel to someone able to fuck sure, but if its some tiktokcel who was never even looksmaxxing in the first thread bragging about shit he had nothing to do with its pure low IQ
exactly cuz at least then it would be inspirational or entertaining
an actual slayer wouldnt just post some random htb he fucked lol, usually someone who never gets pussy would do that

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
true but incel cope

true but incel cope
coping with what exactly I already said if it wasn't HTB+ I wouldn't get jealous I just think its low IQ that they feel the need to post it on this site like they achieved some shit :lul:

They’re all larp lol.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, 0S4MA and kebab

inb4 "jealous" comments, your IQ is room temperature sadly and my main point is why brag
😴
based and meritocracy-pilled:blackpill:

People telling you this is cope which is clearly stating the obvious but I agree with you.

• +1
People telling you this is cope which is clearly stating the obvious but I agree with you.
its only cope if I said sex was pointless which I'm not, I'm just saying bragging when you are blackpilled to other blackpillers is so low IQ.

Plus its never a HTB+ they flex, just roasties JFL if it was a stacylite then id fs get jealous but at least then its something worth bragging but still narcy and low IQ tbh

roasties is cringe jbs can have a pass even tho most r still whores

• +1
roasties is cringe jbs can have a pass even tho most r still whores
most of the guys doing this are 18+ so not jbs and honestly makes this entire thing even more low IQ :lul: mirin adults flexing roasties to non adult blackpillers

Exactly jfl, I don't know why people on here are so desperate for validation for fucking some random tinder whore. You can easily tell who's larping and who actually slays from the amount of "brag" threads they make

• +1
Exactly jfl, I don't know why people on here are so desperate for validation for fucking some random tinder whore. You can easily tell who's larping and who actually slays from the amount of "brag" threads they make
JFL they instantly forget all blackpill the minute a roastie who they know is a whore lets them fuck. And yeah a lot of those threads are larp which makes it even more pathetic when they try to call anyone denying it "salty incel"

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Ur right it’s cringe and gay

• +1
You may be right. However I love reading slay stories. Very entertaining

You may be right. However I love reading slay stories. Very entertaining
I mean if it is entertaining its probably larp jfl, the way people describe having sex isn't as elaborate or so eventful as people here make it seem so its almost always larp I only trust a few slayers

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
not even a pixel.

I mean if it is entertaining its probably larp jfl, the way people describe having sex isn't as elaborate or so eventful as people here make it seem so its almost always larp I only trust a few slayers
True. Niggers will never be honest:blackpill:

• +1
Validation is addictive drug. This site worships good looks. You need good looks to slay. Therefore slaying stories get you extreme validation from the forum users and implies you have good looks.
Its that simple.
Larp slaying stories are definitely cringe.
You can say its insecure dudes having to flex and while thats real, its also an anonymous online forum so a little different from flexing irl on people to put thm down and bring you up.
Personally I think its also legit just because it gives entertaining info
It also gives you credibility as fuck. If you actually can slay, your looksmax and social advice is more credible.

Anyone lying and trolling users is a joke. Real stories though can give good advice and tips for the scenario.