Of these two, who is more likely to be a Chad factory?

Of these two, who is more likely to be a Chad factory?

• Total voters
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, hypernormie, greywind and 2 others
@deadstock @sevensources @greycel
I'd say 2 cus she looks hotter and would thus be able to find a better quality man for LTR.

If we're talking about the same guy for both of them then 1 cus she looks more robust

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 3125289

View attachment 3125290

Do NOT vote based on PSL or personal preferences, but who is more likely to be a Chad factory.
Assume both women are 5'5.

1: Average faces of white actresses and fashion models, or white women with a similar pheno
2: Average faces of white female TikTokers and influencers, or white women with a similar pheno
prolly 2 with that eye area. if you have that eyearea then you will be mesmerizing woman. but nr 1 has more masculine features

• +1
1 100%, she looks like my Grandma too when she was younger
What rating is your grandma?
But my grandma is slightly more asiatic, and she birthed a Chad
What's that Chad doing?
The second one has higher appeal,
Why?
but those genes whilst may birth a son with good eye area, etc.. pale for making a dimorphic son compared to number 1.
So she could very well spawn a LTN?
Number 2 lacks the bone mass
Could Number 2 be an incel factory?

I'd fuck number 2, but number 1 has better genes
Also why are Chads usually attracted to 1 long term and 2 short term if you observe the wives of Chads?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I'd fuck number 2, but number 1 has better genes
1 are faces of runway models/actresses/women with similar faces
2 are faces of IG models/influencers/TikTokers/Pinterest women/women with similar faces

• +1
I'd say 2 cus she looks hotter and would thus be able to find a better quality man for LTR.
Why do you think she'd be able to find a better quality man than 1?
If we're talking about the same guy for both of them then 1 cus she looks more robust
WDYM "the same guy for both of them"?

1 are faces of runway models/actresses/women with similar faces
2 are faces of IG models/influencers/TikTokers/Pinterest women/women with similar faces

prolly 2 with that eye area. if you have that eyearea then you will be mesmerizing woman. but nr 1 has more masculine features
Thoughts on both of them generally?

Thoughts on both of them generally?
i prefer nr 2 she has more feminine features, especially the eyearea. the first baddie mogs me in masculinity hahaha

• JFL

Mother's genes matter more for the child
And do you think the difference in their looks/appeal is enough to warrant such a big difference in their mate.. that it overcomes the difference in the genetic advantage number 1 has on number 2? Whilst also placing a priority on the mother's genes..

• +1
i voted 1 because 2 looks frauded and 1 looks natural

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Xangsane
Why do you think she'd be able to find a better quality man than 1?
She just looks more feminine and so more likely to find a more masculine man

• +1
Also why are Chads usually attracted to 1 long term and 2 short term if you observe the wives of Chads?
2 because it is what society expects of them, society has valued women with this sort of appeal higher

1 because it is what their ancestors expect of them. What their genes attract. Somebody of more bonemass/genes, similar to them

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Xangsane
And do you think the difference in their looks/appeal is enough to warrant such a big difference in their mate.. that it overcomes the difference in the genetic advantage number 1 has on number 2? Whilst also placing a priority on the mother's genes..
Some kids look like their mom and some look like they're Dad. You can't say that only mom's genes matter more, it's random.

1 looks like she'd end up with an above average looking oofy goofy but 2 looks like the type of girl Channing Tatum would happily marry

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and greycel
What rating is your grandma?
Stacylite prime
Incredible eye area. Like true, true, hunter eyes, Atesh Salih level. She is also slightly Asiatic
Falio'd by smaller skull, that my dad did not inherit

What's that Chad doing?
He's bluepilled af

Ties in with what society prefers, on social media etc we see this

So she could very well spawn a LTN?
An LTN with a good eye area yes

Could Number 2 be an incel factory?
No, but she can birth an LTN with a good eye area.. that's the lowest it will be for her

• +1
sorry bro but I like my women feminine and dimorphic unlike you fag
keep coping, the only part of a women that needs to be feminine is their body

a faggot like you would probably fuck an anorexic woman if they had a "pretty" face

• JFL
  • +1
Some kids look like their mom and some look like they're Dad. You can't say that only mom's genes matter more, it's random.

1 looks like she'd end up with an above average looking oofy goofy but 2 looks like the type of girl Channing Tatum would happily marry
Agree with second part
But for the first part

I noticed son's have their dad's pheno/general harmony, but their mother's bonemass/ forward growth

• +1
View attachment 3125289

View attachment 3125290

Do NOT vote based on PSL or personal preferences, but who is more likely to be a Chad factory.
Assume both women are 5'5.

1: Average faces of white actresses and fashion models, or white women with a similar pheno
2: Average faces of white female TikTokers and influencers, or white women with a similar pheno
attractive parents does not always equal attractive sons, but attractive parents equals attractive daughters. also epigenetics blah blah

• +1
keep coping, the only part of a women that needs to be feminine is their body

a faggot like you would probably fuck an anorexic woman if they had a "pretty" face
youd fuck anything thats alive pussy nigga. dont talk to my pookie like that before i slap you back to the slums of jakarta @kaligula567 @ryuken @MA_ascender

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
youd fuck anything thats alive pussy nigga. dont talk to my pookie like that before i slap you back to the slums of jakarta @kaligula567 @ryuken @MA_ascender
Go in the old days my friend when the first post I ever made was replyed by @MA_ascender ❤️❤️😢😢. I remember the old @ryuken shitposts and when i actualy liked jews like @enchanted_elixir 😢.

4317519 1000016113

Burds: @Gaygymmaxx @looksmaxxing223 @ReadBooksEveryday

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, enriquecel, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
yeah, thats what happens when you have high T levels

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
#1 is the Chad factory, for sure. Wider jaw, lower set eyebrows, wider and more compact face from top to bottom.

• +1
Why so?
Who do you think might choose 2 long term, if 1 constantly can only get STR from Chads?

2 because it is what society expects of them, society has valued women with this sort of appeal higher

1 because it is what their ancestors expect of them. What their genes attract. Somebody of more bonemass/genes, similar to them
HOWEVER
Prettyboys usually gravitate more towards 2 if that surprises you, if you look at their girlfriends on Tiktok and IG.

Wonder if niggas usually gravitate towards women with similar bonemasses as them.

• +1

Weird, I usually see foids like 1 marrying Chads (and 2 usually gets STRs from Chads)

Stacylite prime
Incredible eye area. Like true, true, hunter eyes, Atesh Salih level. She is also slightly Asiatic
Falio'd by smaller skull, that my dad did not inherit
Afghanistan?
He's bluepilled af
And what would this mean for him?
Ties in with what society prefers, on social media etc we see this
So, basically IG face.
An LTN with a good eye area yes

No, but she can birth an LTN with a good eye area.. that's the lowest it will be for her
Fair enough, and the lowest for foid 1?