Of these two, who is more likely to be a Chad factory?

Of these two, who is more likely to be a Chad factory?

• Total voters
Agree with second part
But for the first part

I noticed son's have their dad's pheno/general harmony, but their mother's bonemass/ forward growth
Weird, usually chads gravitate towards 1 and not 2 for long term if you look at their wives (eg Chico, Tom Brady before divorce, Brad Pitt before divorce)

Would you say this is an actual masculine woman?

not really, she's just aged, masculine women=feminist women, women taking testosterone, any woman from Brooklyn that acts like a dyke

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
#1 is the Chad factory, for sure. Wider jaw, lower set eyebrows, wider and more compact face from top to bottom.
What do you rate them both + thoughts on 2, why isn't 2 a chad factory?

@user-ih6qh5ic3k

4 months ago
Dad was the stereotypical 80s jock, long hair, jawline, athletic, great symmetrical features. Mom was actually a beauty queen in our state and modelled for a while. So yeah, total 80s protagonists. And then there was me, average at best, slightly overweight & a millennial nerd/hipster aka insufferable. My Lil sis got all the looks, so it was not all in vain. But hey, at least I have a stable job & it's not in a coffee shop.

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel

Bruh this is the foid in the video?

@greycel GTFIH she's pajeeta

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, greycel and enriquecel
HOWEVER
Prettyboys usually gravitate more towards 2 if that surprises you, if you look at their girlfriends on Tiktok and IG.

Wonder if niggas usually gravitate towards women with similar bonemasses as them.
Yeah exactly, they aren't the DOM chads I'm talking about
Prettyboys would obv go for the more tiktok look, which is valued higher in today's society.. that also has less bonemass similar to prettyboys themselves
Afghanistan?
Yeah I think we got roots there. My surname is there, even though that side of my family is North Punjabi. Also some Asiatic roots..
And what would this mean for him?
He hasn't been falio'd in life and lives blissfully
So, basically IG face.
ye
Fair enough, and the lowest for foid 1?
Would be HTN, that is carried by bonemass but would have unfortunate harmony, despite good forward growth and bones
Bones are valued considerably higher for PSL, than soft features

Bruh this is the foid in the video?
View attachment 3125551View attachment 3125552

@greycel GTFIH she's pajeeta

Not my type pajeeta. But high class look
As long as they are happy fair enough. I personally prefer more asiatic women

• +1
Emelie Natascha (aka Emitaz) is a social media celebrity. Half Swedish—from Gothenburg—and half Indian—her mother is from Sri Lanka—, she also has Mediterranean roots because her partner (and photographer) is from Barcelona, where they met in 2012

• +1
Emelie Natascha (aka Emitaz) is a social media celebrity. Half Swedish—from Gothenburg—and half Indian—her mother is from Sri Lanka—, she also has Mediterranean roots because her partner (and photographer) is from Barcelona, where they met in 2012
What do you rate them?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Yeah exactly, they aren't the DOM chads I'm talking about
Examples of DOM chads?
Prettyboys would obv go for the more tiktok look, which is valued higher in today's society.. that also has less bonemass similar to prettyboys themselves
And because they have higher SMV and would go for what society values more, whereas maesthetic and DOM chads would prefer 1?
Yeah I think we got roots there. My surname is there, even though that side of my family is North Punjabi. Also some Asiatic roots..
Are you high caste? Or Muslim?
He hasn't been falio'd in life and lives blissfully

ye

Would be HTN, that is carried by bonemass but would have unfortunate harmony, despite good forward growth and bones
Bones are valued considerably higher for PSL, than soft features
That would be enough to be considered HTN or even Chadlite if his bones are very good
Not my type pajeeta. But high class look
Both of them or just the pajeeta?
As long as they are happy fair enough. I personally prefer more asiatic women
Asiatic as in squishy squishy?

Lmao no way this girl is half swedish :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
The top for breeding second for sex,

The top has more Dom face so more likely to birth chads, bottom is more feminine so produces Stacies.

It really depends on the male counterparts features, if they're Dom then it would be better to breed with the second to balance the offsprings features so they can be maesthetic and vice versa.

Last edited:
  • +1
Examples of DOM chads?
Yk the type bro, those with good bonemass, like most Chads who are not carried by harmony
They don't have to be DOM, just relatively above avg in bonemass the same level the girl would be relative to women

And because they have higher SMV and would go for what society values more, whereas maesthetic and DOM chads would prefer 1?
Exactly. Most people place priority in what is objectively attractive than prioritising subjective attractiveness. It's a world of social media, where flaunting is prioritised

Are you high caste? Or Muslim?
I'm half Iranian, half Punjabi. My Punjabi roots come from my dad. My grandpa came South from what is Pakistan now
My grandma's family was in Pakistan too. They both came down South
In her village they used to be the head of the village. It was their family. The father was the head, then the son, then the grandson.. for many generations.
But my grandpa's side were Punjabi Jats. DOM

My dad legit looks like this (in this specific pic):

But with sharper eye area, more asiatic. Sharper, more projected (less bulbous) nose
WAY more bonemass zygos, with sharper jaw
And less dense eyebrows

This guy was the King of the Mauryan Empire, never lost a single battle or war in his life. Lived 2000+ years ago.

That would be enough to be considered HTN or even Chadlite if his bones are very good
Yeah he was Chad in India where he grew up. Best looking dude in his Uni

Both of them or just the pajeeta?
:lul::lul:

Asiatic as in squishy squishy?
I like them similar to me. To have asiatic only eye area. Not monolid but a sharper eye area. It's unlike what most guys prefer, they like having a woman who has those attractive almond eyes.. but it's not exactly my type
My subjective type is this

• +1
I edited my post explaining my reasoning, the second girl is more feminine so has more dimorphism which makes her more desired for sex but doesn't necessarily produce ideal offspring especially for the male ones.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Xangsane
What do you rate them both + thoughts on 2, why isn't 2 a chad factory?

I’d rate them PSL 7 and 6.5 respectively, high HTBs, maybe low Stacylite. With #2, I’d worry a little bit about my son getting that narrow chin and high set eyebrows. But with this, I’d say a Chad factory more guarantees robust sons than a less robust woman will have mouthbreather looking kids. My mom has a small skull and a very gracile and feminine face but I have a big robust skull and wide jaw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and greycel
I’d rate them PSL 7 and 6.5 respectively, high HTBs, maybe low Stacylite.
Isn't PSL 7 gigastacy? And 6.5 Stacy?
PSL is out of 8 right?
With #2, I’d worry a little bit about my son getting that narrow chin and high set eyebrows.
Fair enough. Normies probably prefer 2 to 1?
But with this, I’d say a Chad factory more guarantees robust sons than a less robust woman will have mouthbreather looking kids. My mom has a small skull and a very gracile and feminine face but I have a big robust skull and wide jaw.
So 2 could be an incel factory?

I edited my post explaining my reasoning, the second girl is more feminine so has more dimorphism which makes her more desired for sex but doesn't necessarily produce ideal offspring especially for the male ones.
Gotcha. But rating wise who is higher?
The top for breeding second for sex,

The top has more Dom face so more likely to birth chads, bottom is more feminine so produces Stacies.

It really depends on the male counterparts features, if they're Dom then it would be better to breed with the second to balance the offsprings features so they can be maesthetic and vice versa.
And what if the man breeding is prettyboy or maesthetic?

Yk the type bro, those with good bonemass, like most Chads who are not carried by harmony
They don't have to be DOM, just relatively above avg in bonemass the same level the girl would be relative to women
Is a Chad carried by harmony more likely to be boneless?
Exactly. Most people place priority in what is objectively attractive than prioritising subjective attractiveness. It's a world of social media, where flaunting is prioritised
Makes sense. Who do you personally see gravitate towards 2, and then 1 from your views?
I'm half Iranian, half Punjabi. My Punjabi roots come from my dad. My grandpa came South from what is Pakistan now
My grandma's family was in Pakistan too. They both came down South
In her village they used to be the head of the village. It was their family. The father was the head, then the son, then the grandson.. for many generations.
But my grandpa's side were Punjabi Jats. DOM

My dad legit looks like this (in this specific pic):
View attachment 3125603
But with sharper eye area, more asiatic. Sharper, more projected (less bulbous) nose
WAY more bonemass zygos, with sharper jaw
And less dense eyebrows

This guy was the King of the Mauryan Empire, never lost a single battle or war in his life. Lived 2000+ years ago.
View attachment 3125612

Yeah he was Chad in India where he grew up. Best looking dude in his Uni

:lul::lul:

I like them similar to me. To have asiatic only eye area. Not monolid but a sharper eye area. It's unlike what most guys prefer, they like having a woman who has those attractive almond eyes.. but it's not exactly my type
My subjective type is this
You're Muslim? Or Sikh?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
You're Muslim? Or Sikh?
Sikh bro
I don't keep my hair though
But this is the interesting part. I come from one of the only villages in all of India, esp in the North.. that is majortiy Muslim
So where my dad is from, there are mosques etc

And also my Iranian side of the family are largely Muslim, and my surname from dad's side has the largest roots in Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Oman

I want to get a DNA test done tbh

Makes sense. Who do you personally see gravitate towards 2, and then 1 from your views?
I like the eyes more. Even if 2 is what objectively is attractive, I subjectively like 1

Is a Chad carried by harmony more likely to be boneless?
Yes
Often Chads either have really good harmony/ soft features, or really good bonemass

The ones who have both are PSL Icons etc
IMG 5565
IMG 5566

Last edited:
  • +1
Sikh bro
I don't keep my hair though
But this is the interesting part. I come from one of the only villages in all of India, esp in the North.. that is majortiy Muslim
So where my dad is from, there are mosques etc

And also my Iranian side of the family are largely Muslim, and my surname from dad's side has the largest roots in Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Oman
RIP why not Muslim?
I want to get a DNA test done tbh

I like the eyes more. Even if 2 is what objectively is attractive, I subjectively like 1
what do you rate them both?
Yes
Often Chads either have really good harmony/ soft features, or really good bonemass

The ones who have both are PSL Icons etc
IMG 5565
IMG 5566
Looks like an SS officer

• +1
RIP why not Muslim?
Bro said rip 💀
Sikhism is a chill religion man. I'm happy I'm Sikh.
We believe in similar stuff to Islam too, with one God
My dad is Sikh, and his grandpa was Sikh, and so on.. for many generations

what do you rate them both?
Subjectively for me, girl #1 is 9.5, girl #2 is 9

Looks like an SS officer
Yeah. He has insane craniofacial development. His naso-orbital ethmoid complex is top tier

• +1
Bro said rip 💀
Sikhism is a chill religion man. I'm happy I'm Sikh.
We believe in similar stuff to Islam too, with one God
My dad is Sikh, and his grandpa was Sikh, and so on.. for many generations
I mean islam mogs tbh.
Subjectively for me, girl #1 is 9.5, girl #2 is 9
What about objectively?
Yeah. He has insane craniofacial development. His naso-orbital ethmoid complex is top tier
What if his face were here?

Go off their faces alone jfl.
PSL is face. And not who you want to fuck, be objective
faces alone they are probably stacylite but its hard to tell without colouring

• +1
chad factory is a myth
facts, chads got lucky with the genetic recomb lottery

sons of chads vs stacies are more likely to be born as high PSL but its not guaranteed
half of the high SMV foids I know are daughters of MTNs/MTBs and below

• +1
Thoughts on the foids in the OP?
think 2nd one because of coloring halo, which is genetically inherited so higher chance to halo the offspring

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Xangsane
I mean islam mogs tbh.
I don't compare religions man
Somebody can be whatever religon they want, so long as they believe in God it's much better than not believing in God at all

What about objectively?
I really can't rate them. It depends more so on colouring and how they look in motion for women
Also they are two different types of women. One is higher for appeal, other is higher for PSL

What if his face were here?
Blend right in
But his upturned nose, will make him look more Prettyboyish DOM Chad. He both prettyboy mogs all the soldiers, and all DOM mogs them

This might be the sharpest jawline ever:

why the laugh react lmao @Xangsane @greycel

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Xangsane
I don't compare religions man
Somebody can be whatever religon they want, so long as they believe in God it's much better than not believing in God at all
That's good. However 1 God mogs
I really can't rate them. It depends more so on colouring and how they look in motion for women
Also they are two different types of women. One is higher for appeal, other is higher for PSL
How would you rate their appeal?
Blend right in
But his upturned nose, will make him look more Prettyboyish DOM Chad. He both prettyboy mogs all the soldiers, and all DOM mogs them
What would happen if he were an SS officer in the 1940s? How would jew foids react?
This might be the sharpest jawline ever:
Thoughts on the foid he married?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
  • +1