Officecelling is depressing as FUCK. Over for whitecollarcels

11yearoldprostitute

autistic indian forum
i’m still in college but my internship started this week and holy fuck I already want to neck myself. I was not made for this.

I’m sitting in an office surrounded by oldcel techbros, staring at a screen for 9 hours a day. It makes me feel 20 years older than I am. I don’t want to end up like these cucks. Whitecollarcelling is fucking cancer.
I swear to god I would rather go back to stacking shelves at a supermarket.

I hate college too but I will legit kill myself when I graduate or become NEET. There is nothing else to look forward to after.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: piec, Hero of the Imperium, Pikabro and 38 others
i’m still in college but my internship started this week and holy fuck I already want to neck myself. I was not made for this.

I’m sitting in an office surrounded by oldcel techbros, staring at a screen for 9 hours a day. It makes me feel 20 years older than I am. I don’t want to end up like these cucks. Whitecollarcelling is fucking cancer.

I hate college too but I will legit kill myself when I graduate.
If you become attractive and can fuck bitches you will be fine with your life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, TikiXVI, mvp2v1 and 16 others
Getting a degree + company = win

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, latincell95, thereallegend and 3 others
Yeah because muh sex will make up for rotting in an office for the majority of the day. You sound very young.
I’m already seeing future mes if I stay there. 40 year old hubbycel cucks with fat whore wives raising more whores/ goycattle.
Suicide is the only option post-college unless you were born into wealth and make 6 figures telling others what to do.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: russiancelreturns, piec, Pikabro and 25 others
Yeah because muh sex will make up for rotting in an office for the majority of the day. You sound very young.
I’m already seeing future mes if I stay there. 40 year old hubbycel cucks with fat whore wives raising more whores/ goycattle.
Suicide is the only option post-college unless you were born into wealth and make 6 figures telling others what to do.
Damn bro thats tough, but you dont need to be born into wealth. My dad only makes like 170k a year and my mom 50k so im not rich in the slighest but they saved up enough for me to go to private school so hopefully i can get a good paying job + side hustle + im looking to model on the side

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 39692, here and 12 others
Lol so go work some blue collar job or at McDonald’s then you ungrateful cuck, or go become a homeless hobo.

I work an office job and I love getting paid nearly 6 figures to sit in a cozy vented office and get health insurance, retirement savings, etc.

You still have weekend and weekday evenings/nights to do whatever you want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Pikabro, aesthetic beauty and 20 others
I'm confused, what exactly is so bad?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, BoredPrince, Skywalker and 2 others
Lol so go work some blue collar job or at McDonald’s then you ungrateful cuck. I work an office job and I love getting paid nearly 6 figures to sit in a vented office and get health insurance, retirement savings, etc.
I wagecelled in a supermarket before and I would legit rather do that right now, by a fucking lot. At least you walk around and see even slight changes in your surroundings, as opposed to a fucking laptop.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, STUPIDREFEREES, vtribal and 3 others
I'm confused, what exactly is so bad?
Just what I explained in OP. 9 hours on a chair staring at a laptop, with less than an hour break altogether. Surrounded by oldcel techbros who are future versions of me if I end up doing this shit. Quiet as fuck most of the time with the occasional oldcel saying something about company finances or some gay shit like that. And yeah basically clicking a fucking mouse and keyboard all day.
It’s awful.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Pale God, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
Lol so go work some blue collar job or at McDonald’s then you ungrateful cuck, or go become a homeless hobo.

I work an office job and I love getting paid nearly 6 figures to sit in a cozy vented office and get health insurance, retirement savings, etc.

You still have weekend and weekday evenings/nights to do whatever you want.
>muh health insurance, retirement

Like I said, oldcel cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko, john2 and latincell95
then go live on the street nigga Jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, latincell95 and 11yearoldprostitute
Office job is best for aging
Supermarket is slave job literally

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, TUSSELEIF, scrunchables and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 58285, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
I plan to live on neetbux and with parents after I graduate. It’s what I did after high school for a year.

Who gives a fuck tbh life ends after college
if you’re an abused dog it ends after college

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, latincell95 and LooksOrDeath
I plan to live on neetbux and with parents after I graduate. It’s what I did after high school for a year.

Who gives a fuck tbh life ends after college

Only if you lose your looks

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and LooksOrDeath
Just what I explained in OP. 9 hours on a chair staring at a laptop, with less than an hour break altogether. Surrounded by oldcel techbros who are future versions of me if I end up doing this shit. Quiet as fuck most of the time with the occasional oldcel saying something about company finances or some gay shit like that. And yeah basically clicking a fucking mouse and keyboard all day.
It’s awful.
Sounds easy to me, how is stacking shelves better?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Skywalker
How's it best for ageing?
You need to be active to age well

You train at night and recover sitting on your ass during the day , office job can require you to move around lot too

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and ShowerMaxxing
You train at night and recover sitting on your ass during the day , office job can require you to move around lot too
I don't think sitting Infront of a screen for 8 hours is ever healthy

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Pikabro, here and 4 others
reminds me of when my high school engineering teacher said that he became a teacher cuz being a stem wagie made him want to
"jump off a bridge every day" jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 58285, Deleted member 39692 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, proxyy, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
Damn bro thats tough, but you dont need to be born into wealth. My dad only makes like 170k a year and my mom 50k so im not rich in the slighest but they saved up enough for me to go to private school so hopefully i can get a good paying job + side hustle + im looking to model on the side
> his family makes more than 95% of americans
>"not rich in the slightest"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Pale God, Deleted member 39692 and 5 others
reminds me of when my high school engineering teacher said that he became a teacher cuz being a stem wagie made him want to
"jump off a bridge every day" jfl
Tbh I can’t think or a worse job than being a teacher. Seeing youngcels coming in year after year hooking up with prime teen girls while you’re only getting closer to your death.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, incel194012940, dxelt and 6 others
Just pretend you're working

• JFL
Reactions: john2, User28823, pig_face and 1 other person
Everytime i see people in a corporate setting i just get a depressed feeling. I'd much rather be a construction worker or some shit

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Deleted member 39692, dxelt and 4 others
It’s not even about the work that much, but the environment and people
Yeah I get it, I've been there and the environment will make you retarded and depressed
You need a separate life from work

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, hardestmfintheroom and 11yearoldprostitute

I hate college too but I will legit kill myself when I graduate or become NEET. There is nothing else to look forward to after.
Hello bro I feel the same. But never give up. You have endless possibilities and I believe in u. You should wage slave for a while and then start something. Invest in something fun you believe in.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, goldpill and 11yearoldprostitute
he's a coping incel. if he were good looking, he'd enjoy white collar jobs. Just show up at the office to mog oldcels and let Becky secretaries and roasties simp for you. How hard is that? If you're good looking enough, you just have to do the bare minimum to keep a white collar job unless there's an economic recession.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Pikabro, tren_31 and 5 others
Everytime i see people in a corporate setting i just get a depressed feeling. I'd much rather be a construction worker or some shit

Enjoy your body breaking down at 50 or younger
Forever cracked hands
Getting verbally abused by your foreman
Yeah that’s the dream lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, TsarTsar444, fl0w and 4 others
Hello bro I feel the same. But never give up. You have endless possibilities and I believe in u. You should wage slave for a while and then start something. Invest in something fun you believe in.
tbh I have no motivation or ambitions, nothing brings me joy. If I could I would just stay in bed for the rest of my life watching youtube and shitposting on 4chan.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and john2
tbh I have no motivation or ambitions, nothing brings me joy. If I could I would just stay in bed for the rest of my life watching youtube and shitposting on 4chan
Sell drugs or join a gang. Mogger lifestyle

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: john2 and 11yearoldprostitute
Enjoy your body breaking down at 50 or younger
Forever cracked hands
Getting verbally abused by your foreman
Yeah that’s the dream lol
Mogs officecucking unironically

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415, john2 and autistic_tendencies
he's a coping incel. if he were good looking, he'd enjoy white collar jobs. Just show up at the office to mog oldcels and let Becky secretaries and roasties simp for you. How hard is that? If you're good looking enough, you just have to do the bare minimum to keep a white collar job unless there's an economic recession.
Another youngling that doesn’t realize there’s more to happiness than getting your cock wet. Looks have nothing to do with it. You’re in for a rude awakening, toddlercel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 39692, john2 and 3 others
tbh I have no motivation or ambitions, nothing brings me joy. If I could I would just stay in bed for the rest of my life watching youtube and shitposting on 4chan.
I used to be like that too. My life is far from ideal and I sometimes hate it, but I am a lot happier now and improve everyday. Do you have any friends or family you care about? How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
Another youngling that doesn’t realize there’s more to happiness than getting your cock wet. Looks have nothing to do with it. You’re in for a rude awakening, toddlercel.
Realest shit. Life isn’t about sex or women. I believe a human is at peak happiness when hes out in nature, doing sports and being surrounded with good people he loves

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 39692, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
I used to be like that too. My life is far from ideal and I sometimes hate it, but I am a lot happier now and improve everyday. Do you have any friends or family you care about? How old are you?
Have some “friends” (people that bring me along) but that’s about it. I don’t really enjoy being around others either even though I want to when i’m not. It’s weird. I’m 22

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Which is why I will work remotely

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, john2, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
Have some “friends” (people that bring me along) but that’s about it. I don’t really enjoy being around others either even though I want to when i’m not. It’s weird. I’m 22
Well you’re young bro. You have many reasons to keep living, you shouldn’t spend your prime years on these incel sites. As I said, you should wage slave for a while. Then travel as much as you can. Maybe with friends or alone. Alone can be uncomfortable at first but step out of your comfort zone. Personally I am going to Japan this autumn by myself. Maybe rotting is all you know, you think it’s comfortable?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, john2, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
Rotting at home isn’t good either. It’s all shit. Rope is the way.
its MUCH better than rotting in an office
i come in occasionally to do some BS corporate shit and omg remote is so much better
no commute, no distractions / weird noises / pretending to care about coworkers, and I have way more freedom
like rn i'm on the clock browsing .org

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and 11yearoldprostitute
Rotting at home isn’t good either. It’s all shit. Rope is the way.
hell you could say that about not working altogether, where does it end exactly
I would rather be with my family than with some random oldcels and hr vultures

its MUCH better than rotting in an office
i come in occasionally to do some BS corporate shit and omg remote is so much better
no commute, no distractions / weird noises / pretending to care about coworkers, and I have way more freedom
like rn i'm on the clock browsing .org
What kind of work do you do

Well you’re young bro. You have many reasons to keep living, you shouldn’t spend your prime years on these incel sites. As I said, you should wage slave for a while. Then travel as much as you can. Maybe with friends or alone. Alone can be uncomfortable at first but step out of your comfort zone. Personally I am going to Japan this autumn by myself. Maybe rotting is all you know, you think it’s comfortable?
I’ve been rotting on incel forums since 17. Quit a few years ago but come back every now and again to see what’s happening. Didn’t expect this retarded account to get approved jfl.
I’m not as much of a rotter as I was. I do shit now occasionally but it’s still over.

hell you could say that about not working altogether, where does it end exactly
I would rather be with my family than with some random oldcels and hr vultures
Be born rich or keep reincarnating until you do

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1 and john2
software engineer
Yeah that’s what i’m doing too. I hope to work remotely for a western company and then move to some shithole so at least I can cope with money.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, hardestmfintheroom, tasmanian devil and 1 other person
software engineer
Are you high iq btw? I honestly don’t think i’m high iq enough for it. Or maybe i’m just lazy af which I definitely am. Maybe both.

Yeah that’s what i’m doing too. I hope to work remotely for a western company and then move to some shithole so at least I can cope with money.
it gets easier with time tbh, my first week i was stressing too but eventually it becomes routine
even easier once u can get out of an office

• +1