Officecelling is depressing as FUCK. Over for whitecollarcels

i’m still in college but my internship started this week and holy fuck I already want to neck myself. I was not made for this.

I’m sitting in an office surrounded by oldcel techbros, staring at a screen for 9 hours a day. It makes me feel 20 years older than I am. I don’t want to end up like these cucks. Whitecollarcelling is fucking cancer.
I swear to god I would rather go back to stacking shelves at a supermarket.

I hate college too but I will legit kill myself when I graduate or become NEET. There is nothing else to look forward to after.
Just thug it out for a year and make $$$, then go live off your savings and NEET for 5 years, repeat cycle

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, 11yearoldprostitute and Pakicel
i thank god every day that I can make like $1-2k a month with online bs. Even if I never make more after hs I can just move to Bali and not want to kms
With what?

You’ll be forced to take whatever cuck vaccine dangerous for your health or fertility the jews want you to take if you work in the health sector. Remember jewvid 19?

Manual labour isn’t even that bad (unless you’re short and/or weak). My job is at a warehouse and I barely get tired when I come back home from work at night. I sleep at 3 am even though my shifts usually finish 6 hours earlier lol.

Office jobs aren’t bad, unless you have to work in front of a computer or around lots of tech pieces and wires, because then your organs, brain and balls will be fried and you’ll definitely die early, if not go infertile any soon.

This. The top circle of billionaires and the elite are purposely pushing stuff like cryptocurrency/one-global-currency to prevent people from become rich. People here are legit stupid if they think they’ll be billionaires one day, and if they do become billionaires, a billion won’t have much value.

@11yearoldprostitute your posts are not far from the truth at all, the truth is that office jobs do suck and most people will die as middle classes or poor goy slaves.
It's so fucking over. How do people cope with this 9 to 5 bullshit while chad is banging stacey on a yacht.
This is depressing as I even know 6‘10 cels in workplace who get nothing but LTB.

The vaxx stuff also happend at my workplace but I just clutched w a good doc. Besides that depending on your location you can fraudmaxx. I Call in sick while getting paid 100% in an good company while I do most to nothing and earning almost top 5% for singles my age. But ascending and getting good treatment from female coworkers is a big + for Office Jobs.

Maybe he lives in a place where the povertycel cutoff is 120k. So 220k household income is just comfortable.
no such area
not even SF or new york city

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Pakicel
I literally quit a higher paying job to become a teacher merely because I get a lot more free time.
Money is quite useless if you have to spend half your life between office walls.

I'd rather get paid less but get a 3-months-long summer vacation + free afternoons.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Seth Walsh, efidescontinuado and 3 others
I literally quit a higher paying job to become a teacher merely because I get a lot more free time.
Money is quite useless if you have to spend half your life between office walls.
+ we need to live off something other than just an income

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel

I'd rather get paid less but get a 3-months-long summer vacation + free afternoons.
Will you blackpill them

no such area
not even SF or new york city
You would be surprised about just how expensive some cities are. Btw 220k USD household income is just enough to get you a mortgage on a 3-4 bed house in most parts of London. I imagine in NYC or the Bay Area, it's even worse.

I remember you saying 25k is a livable wage in London lol. Nigga, people on 30k have to rely on food banks here. Every single day when I leave work I see this massive line of people outside this food bank, which keeps getting longer every month. Muh developed country.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, hardestmfintheroom and LooksOrDeath
+ we need to live off something other than just an income
Yeah. I don't plan on being a wagecuck my entire life. I will invest in property and live off rent.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Xangsane
Just thug it out for a year and make $$$, then go live off your savings and NEET for 5 years, repeat cycle
I’m making minimum wage lmao

True but I would legit rather go to McDonald’s than be a teacher. Can’t think of anything more depressing. Seeing fresh youngcels each year as you get older. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Ungrateful as fuck, I am looking for ways to survive every month as a student, if I was being paid 2000+$ a month, I'd be living my best life

Ungrateful as fuck, I am looking for ways to survive every month as a student, if I was being paid 2000+$ a month, I'd be living my best life
It’s just an internship and i’m only in 3rd year, making minimum wage so yeah €2000 lol.

If you have enough to go out with friends and buy clothes ite already good
I could get that from neeting since I live with my parents. I’d rather be flipping burgers.

• +1
You would be surprised about just how expensive some cities are. Btw 220k USD household income is just enough to get you a mortgage on a 3-4 bed house in most parts of London. I imagine in NYC or the Bay Area, it's even worse.
jfl you can forget getting a mortgage on that much in sf or ny for anything more than a 1-2 bed condo. However if you rent you will be living comfortably
I remember you saying 25k is a livable wage in London lol.
not in central london obviously. the average wage is like 36k overall and london has lots of poorer areas so the 25k earners would have to live there
Nigga, people on 30k have to rely on food banks here. Every single day when I leave work I see this massive line of people outside this food bank, which keeps getting longer every month. Muh developed country.
brutal

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Pakicel
jfl you can forget getting a mortgage on that much in sf or ny for anything more than a 1-2 bed condo. However if you rent you will be living comfortably
And have to constantly worry about being cucked by your landlord. There are some very jewish landlords who will decide to raise your rent by 25% every year. And they could just decide to evict you. Paying rent long-term is not a good idea. Ideally, you want to save for a deposit and buy a house. 220k is probably comfortable in NYC but it's far from rich.
not in central london obviously. the average wage is like 36k overall and london has lots of poorer areas so the 25k earners would have to live there
Nah. Even in the less desirable areas, most rooms are going for £1k or a bit above. 2 bed flats in my area (which is a good neighbourhood in the outskirts of london) are going for £1800. 1 beds are probably 1200-1500. 25k is 1700 per month after tax and NI. Then you have to pay council tax, utility bills, grocery bills and transportation costs which are all expensive in London. You would likely have to rely on food banks or go into debt just to survive. 25k is definitely not livable anymore. Maybe, it was 2 years ago but def not now. I'd say 40k is kinda the bare minimum or prolly a bit more just for a single person to survive. I wouldn't recommend even living alone in London unless you are making at least 70k.
Well, you have been to London so you have must have seen a lot of povertycels. Many people are happy when they get an extra £20 from the government.

For some fucking reason, UKcels are obsessed with London. They somehow believe the streets of the capital are paved with gold and scoff at the idea of moving out. IDK why. If my job wasn't based here, I'd move to the countryside.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Will you blackpill them
No.
While true, this philosophy is poison to the mind unless it's transmitted in a certain way, especially if you're super young.
I'd rather them grow up blissfully unaware, although I do nudge them towards good habits (no mouth breathing, good posture, playing sports, etc.).

I also have a bluepilled facade to keep up 24/7. But that goes beyond my job.

True but I would legit rather go to McDonald’s than be a teacher. Can’t think of anything more depressing. Seeing fresh youngcels each year as you get older. Brutal.
Not really an issue in my book.
Everyone gets old, and everyone is going to meet some young kids in their lives.
On the contrary, they say that being around kids keeps one young? I don't know where that saying originated from but there is a sliver of truth to it - I'd feel miserable being around people in their 50s all day when I'm in my 20s.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, autistic_tendencies and Pakicel
No.
While true, this philosophy is poison to the mind unless it's transmitted in a certain way, especially if you're super young.
I'd rather them grow up blissfully unaware, although I do nudge them towards good habits (no mouth breathing, good posture, playing sports, etc.).

I also have a bluepilled facade to keep up 24/7. But that goes beyond my job.
They should be blackpilled once they turn 18.
Not really an issue in my book.
Everyone gets old, and everyone is going to meet some young kids in their lives.
On the contrary, they say that being around kids keeps one young? I don't know where that saying originated from but there is a sliver of truth to it - I'd feel miserable being around people in their 50s all day when I'm in my 20s.
Indeed, the agepill comes for everyone in the end. Best not to run away from it.

Like you have anything better to do before/during/recovering from surgery.

• +1
  • +1
its MUCH better than rotting in an office
i come in occasionally to do some BS corporate shit and omg remote is so much better
no commute, no distractions / weird noises / pretending to care about coworkers, and I have way more freedom
like rn i'm on the clock browsing .org
Hahahahahahahaha couldn't be me

Frrrrrrrrr fuck a job

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
buy and resell shit from ebay, amazon, or fb marketplace.

It's better than breaking your spine with physical labor and completely destroying your health and looks by the age of 25 - celling.

i can't imagine anything worse than an indian neet :cry:
homie the copes people have to come up with to be able to simply live their lives without roping. Im pure white blonde hair 6'0 (average height for zoomers in america) aryan and I can make 300 dollars literally whenever i feel like it. I can do whatever whenever I want. Literally the only way up from here is to become some sort of influencer or business owner or something. Any job would be a downgrade

homie the copes people have to come up with to be able to simply live their lives without roping. Im pure white blonde hair 6'0 (average height for zoomers in america) aryan and I can make 300 dollars literally whenever i feel like it. I can do whatever whenever I want. Literally the only way up from here is to become some sort of influencer or business owner or something. Any job would be a downgrade
and yet, u ended up on this forum :forcedsmile:

and yet, u ended up on this forum :forcedsmile:
at first to troll the incels, and than i realized it was all true and i feel bad for them and am also jealous of the chads on here, and than i realized how much looksmaxxing was about to take off (look at my posts from a year ago this month and look how exactly what i predicted became true)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado and User28823
But for some of us, it’s our best bet.

It’s pretty much over if you need surgeries AND don’t come from a privileged background so you have to wageslave for them.

The only time men have significant SMV is the overlap between youthful good looks and the wealth that comes later in life. But for most men these things will not overlap, or even exist at all!

• +1
It’s pretty much over if you need surgeries AND don’t come from a privileged background so you have to wageslave for them.

The only time men have significant SMV is the overlap between youthful good looks and the wealth that comes later in life. But for most men these things will not overlap, or even exist at all!
I will rope if I am still a povertycel when I am 40.

i’m still in college but my internship started this week and holy fuck I already want to neck myself. I was not made for this.

I’m sitting in an office surrounded by oldcel techbros, staring at a screen for 9 hours a day. It makes me feel 20 years older than I am. I don’t want to end up like these cucks. Whitecollarcelling is fucking cancer.

I hate college too but I will legit kill myself when I graduate or become NEET. There is nothing else to look forward to after.
I don't get how sitting in a cube with a for 8 hours can be that bad ngl

• +1
I will rope if I am still a povertycel when I am 40.

Even if you’re not in poverty you’ll still be a ‘cel due to aging.

If your life trajectory isn’t gonna have you fully looksmaxxed (including surgery if needed) and financially independent (able to present as wealthy, own place, part time work ONLY to have time to slay) by about 25 it’s pretty much over for ever getting decent foids.

• So Sad
  • +1
Even if you’re not in poverty you’ll still be a ‘cel due to aging.

If your life trajectory isn’t gonna have you fully looksmaxxed (including surgery if needed) and financially independent (able to present as wealthy, own place, part time work ONLY to have time to slay) by about 25 it’s pretty much over for ever getting decent foids.
Was never possible for me as I was a gigapovertycel until quite recently.

I am moreso talking about not owning a home and always at risk of being cucked by my landlord. Not have any disposable income or savings of any kind. Living paycheck to paycheck.

same for me im being enslaved in an office job but atleast i have a cute becky as my coworker
CIA is working with your company and planted her there to keep you motivated to keep on working

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute and tasmanian devil
  • +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute

Get into trades seems to be the play.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and 11yearoldprostitute
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and 11yearoldprostitute
Pick a different career then if you can’t sit lol. No one said you had to sit down
Or get one of those standing desk setups with a walking machine underneath 🤣

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and 11yearoldprostitute
Get into trades seems to be the play.
Not a bad idea but I have heard the physical strain on your body is extreme,

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and 11yearoldprostitute
Why? I would think both are similarly bad for aging. Sitting all day staring at a a computer.
You need to get up and stretch regularly

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, mvp2v1 and 11yearoldprostitute
Lol so go work some blue collar job or at McDonald’s then you ungrateful cuck, or go become a homeless hobo.

I work an office job and I love getting paid nearly 6 figures to sit in a cozy vented office and get health insurance, retirement savings, etc.

You still have weekend and weekday evenings/nights to do whatever you want.
What office job do u work?

• +1
Just what I explained in OP. 9 hours on a chair staring at a laptop, with less than an hour break altogether. Surrounded by oldcel techbros who are future versions of me if I end up doing this shit. Quiet as fuck most of the time with the occasional oldcel saying something about company finances or some gay shit like that. And yeah basically clicking a fucking mouse and keyboard all day.
It’s awful.
I did an internship like that for 2weeks it was awful

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute and Pakicel