Officecelling is depressing as FUCK. Over for whitecollarcels

Are you high iq btw? I honestly don’t think i’m high iq enough for it. Or maybe i’m just lazy af which I definitely am. Maybe both.
no im not high iq i just bust my ass when i need to + luck

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and 11yearoldprostitute
office job got me on the verge of getting fentanyl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 39692, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Ends either way when you’re sitting in your cuck chair 9 hours a day + commutes

Because at least you’re active, doing something other than making pixels move.
Pick a different career then if you can’t sit lol. No one said you had to sit down

I wagecelled in a supermarket before and I would legit rather do that right now, by a fucking lot. At least you walk around and see even slight changes in your surroundings, as opposed to a fucking laptop.
Bro jfl I was being harsh but I also worked at a supermarket. We’re experiencing grass is greener syndrome. When I think back I think about having to stand for like 8 hours a day and deal with rude people. Trust me a comfy office job is a blessing

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and 11yearoldprostitute
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2 and Anchor_Ship
noooooooooooooo it'll be just like my favorite series "the office" trust me bro!!:feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 39692, TsarTsar444 and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Xangsane
Just what I explained in OP. 9 hours on a chair staring at a laptop, with less than an hour break altogether. Surrounded by oldcel techbros who are future versions of me if I end up doing this shit. Quiet as fuck most of the time with the occasional oldcel saying something about company finances or some gay shit like that. And yeah basically clicking a fucking mouse and keyboard all day.
It’s awful.
Have you tried remote?

same for me im being enslaved in an office job but atleast i have a cute becky as my coworker

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Yeah because muh sex will make up for rotting in an office for the majority of the day. You sound very young.
I’m already seeing future mes if I stay there. 40 year old hubbycel cucks with fat whore wives raising more whores/ goycattle.
Suicide is the only option post-college unless you were born into wealth and make 6 figures telling others what to do.
dont commit suicide dumb fuck. Save money start a business online or sum and travel the world

• Hmm...
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
dont commit suicide dumb fuck. Save money start a business online or sum and travel the world
what business? I’m not creative or smart enough. I just wanna be comfy.

what business? I’m not creative or smart enough. I just wanna be comfy.
iq doesnt have much to do with success in business unless your trying to build a fucking car company or get into something like that. Try a marketing agency, you dont need to be creative but it is repetitive work, lots of cold calling, running ads, dming people, hiring and managine people

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and 11yearoldprostitute
iq doesnt have much to do with success in business unless your trying to build a fucking car company or get into something like that. Try a marketing agency, you dont need to be creative but it is repetitive work, lots of cold calling, running ads, dming people, hiring and managine people
I’m studying to be a software engineer. I have no other skills that I could make a business from.

find a remote job but you will most likely take a pay cut

• +1
find a remote job but you will most likely take a pay cut
Isn’t it the opposite? After I graduate ideally I want to work remotely for a company in my country and them move to eastern europe or some other shithole and live on a western salary. Idk how realistic it is though.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
Isn’t it the opposite? After I graduate ideally I want to work remotely for a company in my country and them move to eastern europe or some other shithole and live comfortably.
if you move countries you wont get to keep the salary, they will 100% reduce to local levels

• +1
if you move countries you wont get to keep the salary, they will 100% reduce to local levels
I know people who do that. Digital nomads or whatever. But yeah there’s some shady shit you have to do I think.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
I know people who do that. Digital nomads or whatever. But yeah there’s some shady shit you have to do I think.
thats because they aren't making a consistent salary, digital nomads are always on contract earning less, like if you work at amazon and move to india, you earn the indian amazon salary which is like 5-6x less if your a full time worker.

• +1
thats because they aren't making a consistent salary, digital nomads are always on contract earning less, like if you work at amazon and move to india, you earn the indian amazon salary which is like 5-6x less if your a full time worker.
Nah I know actual people earning an American salary living in fucking SEA. It’s doable but i’m sure there are checks in place to stop most from achieving such a comfy life. Idk i’m a student, i’ll worry about it after I graduate.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and gooner23
Nah I know actual people earning an American salary living in fucking SEA. It’s doable but i’m sure there are checks in place to stop most from achieving such a comfy life. Idk i’m a student, i’ll worry about it after I graduate.
ye but its not from a company more contract work then a full time job with inconsistent salaries usually under 100k unless you own a company yourself

ye but its not from a company more contract work then a full time job with inconsistent salaries usually under 100k unless you own a company yourself
It is with a company. I think if you spend no more than half a year abroad you’re allowed to.

It is with a company. I think if you spend no more than half a year abroad you’re allowed to.
thats the point, your just on vacation, some companies offers a month of pto and vacation, your just working for a company not really a true digital nomad. SEA isn't as cheap as people think it is unless your living in the slums

I’m studying to be a software engineer. I have no other skills that I could make a business from.
then no one can help you. Keep self loathing and doing nothing about your situation

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
then no one can help you. Keep self loathing and doing nothing about your situation
Nothing to be done. You’re either born rich or it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and john2
I've been a software engineer and I think I understand how some things can suck at times.
I would recommend identifying exact things that you don't like and improving them.

i’m still in college but my internship started this week
It gets better when you don't need to do two things at a time and you can focus on one thing.
I’m sitting in an office surrounded by oldcel techbros,
Try finding a job where colleagues are better. It's possible, some companies are full of enthusiastic people.
staring at a screen for 9 hours a day.
Is being by yourself and coding a problem? Try switching at some point to some position with more human contact, like product manager, product owner, scrum master.
If working 40 hours a week a problem then work a part time job at some point, take a lot of unpaid days off.

Yeah because muh sex will make up for rotting in an office for the majority of the day. You sound very young.
I’m already seeing future mes if I stay there. 40 year old hubbycel cucks with fat whore wives raising more whores/ goycattle.
Suicide is the only option post-college unless you were born into wealth and make 6 figures telling others what to do.
first of all, wtf is your name

and yeah you're right, you should take every big risk possible to become wealthy or else ur sentenced to being goycattle slave manual laborer for the rest of your life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and efidescontinuado
There's a lot to be done you little retard

Take out a loan then buy 1000x leverage calls on BTC/USDT with it

Driving Fast Car GIF by Fortnite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Seth Walsh and hardestmfintheroom
If I end up having to sit in an office, waking up at 7am everyday, I hope I get a cardiac arrest and die

There's always another option though

Anyway I graduate this year and no idea what I'm gonna do

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, 11yearoldprostitute, john2 and 1 other person
officecelling is peak depression

back in uni my first day as intern in a law firm was in a big fancy glass building with rooftop I felt the urge to jump off of it and die in a suit edgymaxxed af

but then I saw that my sector's secretary was a tall leggy stacy with a huge ass and gave up on that plan instead I tried to rizz her sadly i failed

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, 11yearoldprostitute, john2 and 1 other person
Spend money to ascend and then dip and become a model

Office job is best for aging
Supermarket is slave job literally
This!! This is the type of job that I have. I work in a health clinic and make over 100k/yr. I don't know what kind of job OP wants

This!! This is the type of job that I have. I work in a health clinic and make over 100k/yr. I don't know what kind of job OP wants
You’ll be forced to take whatever cuck vaccine dangerous for your health or fertility the jews want you to take if you work in the health sector. Remember jewvid 19?

and yeah you're right, you should take every big risk possible to become wealthy or else ur sentenced to being goycattle slave manual laborer for the rest of your life
Manual labour isn’t even that bad (unless you’re short and/or weak). My job is at a warehouse and I barely get tired when I come back home from work at night. I sleep at 3 am even though my shifts usually finish 6 hours earlier lol.

Office jobs aren’t bad, unless you have to work in front of a computer or around lots of tech pieces and wires, because then your organs, brain and balls will be fried and you’ll definitely die early, if not go infertile any soon.

This. The top circle of billionaires and the elite are purposely pushing stuff like cryptocurrency/one-global-currency to prevent people from become rich. People here are legit stupid if they think they’ll be billionaires one day, and if they do become billionaires, a billion won’t have much value.

@11yearoldprostitute your posts are not far from the truth at all, the truth is that office jobs do suck and most people will die as middle classes or poor goy slaves.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute and latincell95
You’ll be forced to take whatever cuck vaccine dangerous for your health or fertility the jews want you to take if you work in the health sector. Remember jewvid 19?
I'm an incel so, my life is worthless anyways. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado and john2
Ends either way when you’re sitting in your cuck chair 9 hours a day + commutes

Because at least you’re active, doing something other than making pixels move.
I think what you mean is that atleast with blue collar work results are visible and meaningful. Stacking shelves provides food for the community, building houses provides shelter whereas moving pixels only provides profits for x company. You have no pride in your work because it lacks purpose

Tbh I can’t think or a worse job than being a teacher. Seeing youngcels coming in year after year hooking up with prime teen girls while you’re only getting closer to your death.
That’s a creepy way to view the role. You’re essentially raising the next generation of slaves as a teacher. But it’s more lively because kids haven’t had their innocence and life ripped out of them

If I end up having to sit in an office, waking up at 7am everyday, I hope I get a cardiac arrest and die

Office work is typically 9 - 5, whereas builders(absolute slaves) do 6 - 4 and make less in harsh conditions(heat/wet/cold, bullies, injury or death risk)

Currently i’m waking up at 5am to be there on time :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
This year im graduating in compsci i have the same depressing thoughts as u OP
Cant imagine smashing the keyboard and copypasting code from stackoverflow for my entire life

• So Sad
You train at night and recover sitting on your ass during the day , office job can require you to move around lot too
why would u move around a lot in an office job?
Getting coffee for becky secretaries?

i’m still in college but my internship started this week and holy fuck I already want to neck myself. I was not made for this.

I’m sitting in an office surrounded by oldcel techbros, staring at a screen for 9 hours a day. It makes me feel 20 years older than I am. I don’t want to end up like these cucks. Whitecollarcelling is fucking cancer.
I swear to god I would rather go back to stacking shelves at a supermarket.

I hate college too but I will legit kill myself when I graduate or become NEET. There is nothing else to look forward to after.
i thank god every day that I can make like $1-2k a month with online bs. Even if I never make more after hs I can just move to Bali and not want to kms

• Love it
Reactions: marek937
i thank god every day that I can make like $1-2k a month with online bs. Even if I never make more after hs I can just move to Bali and not want to kms
Mirin bro. Meanwhile i rot in Orban government

• So Sad
Reactions: socialcel
Mirin bro. Meanwhile i rot in Orban government
I’m moving back to Hungary asap tbh. Scandinavia is good but the ppl are trash

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tren_31 and marek937
I’m moving back to Hungary asap tbh. Scandinavia is good but the ppl are trash
U gonna mog all the manlet gypsy shitskins here

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
It's so fucking over. How do people cope with this 9 to 5 bullshit while chad is banging stacey on a yacht.

i’m still in college but my internship started this week and holy fuck I already want to neck myself. I was not made for this.

I’m sitting in an office surrounded by oldcel techbros, staring at a screen for 9 hours a day. It makes me feel 20 years older than I am. I don’t want to end up like these cucks. Whitecollarcelling is fucking cancer.
I swear to god I would rather go back to stacking shelves at a supermarket.

I hate college too but I will legit kill myself when I graduate or become NEET. There is nothing else to look forward to after.
Hate studying CS. Debating on just being a bluecollarcel for a union

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and 11yearoldprostitute
> his family makes more than 95% of americans
>"not rich in the slightest"
Maybe he lives in a place where the povertycel cutoff is 120k. So 220k household income is just comfortable.

And OP, I understand your POV. Workcelling to make someone rich is perhaps one of the cucked things you will ever do. It's even more cucked to spend half of your paycheck on rent to pay off some boomer's mortgage. Ideally, you should have been born a trust fund richcel but you weren't. So, unless you have the capital to start your own venture and luck out, your best option is to wagecuck. IDK what the povertycel cutoff is where you live so maybe a supermarket job is enough to escape povertyceldom but I doubt it. Officecelling is your best bet.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, thereallegend, 11yearoldprostitute and 1 other person