Officecelling is depressing as FUCK. Over for whitecollarcels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
I like it, i am simply not made for physical work

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
OP is a free spirited aryan warrior who doesnt want to let soyciety domesticate him

Are you high iq btw? I honestly don’t think i’m high iq enough for it. Or maybe i’m just lazy af which I definitely am. Maybe both.
Tbh I think you need to be smart for that shit. Im not trying to suck my own dick but my dads def smart and thats what he does so maybe who knows

Just what I explained in OP. 9 hours on a chair staring at a laptop, with less than an hour break altogether. Surrounded by oldcel techbros who are future versions of me if I end up doing this shit. Quiet as fuck most of the time with the occasional oldcel saying something about company finances or some gay shit like that. And yeah basically clicking a fucking mouse and keyboard all day.
It’s awful.
You are basing office work based on 1 shitty experience.

Find a better job and a place with a better work culture, preferably in a major city - it's not that bad stop bitching.

You are basing office work based on 1 shitty experience.

Find a better job and a place with a better work culture, preferably in a major city - it's not that bad stop bitching.
It definitely is. Especially compared to people who are born into wealth or become actors or other highly desired professions.

People are so ungrateful these days. Just be thankful you have a job nigga

• +1
Reactions: bara
Just thug it out for a year and make $$$, then go live off your savings and NEET for 5 years, repeat cycle
aint no niggaz gonna hire you with gaps in your resume

People are so ungrateful these days. Just be thankful you have a job nigga
I'm a NEET and I will stay one for life. Imagine being thankful for paying taxes for migrants, single mothers and propaganda on the news, YouTube and where ever else and being forced to live in some small appartment, not being able to afford quality meat everyday, all women women being whores, even the ugly ones.

i’m still in college but my internship started this week and holy fuck I already want to neck myself. I was not made for this.

I’m sitting in an office surrounded by oldcel techbros, staring at a screen for 9 hours a day. It makes me feel 20 years older than I am. I don’t want to end up like these cucks. Whitecollarcelling is fucking cancer.
I swear to god I would rather go back to stacking shelves at a supermarket.

I hate college too but I will legit kill myself when I graduate or become NEET. There is nothing else to look forward to after.
Yeah better join hustlers university