Oh fuck it I got wide waists and here’s my improvement guide

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Thread 'The most un-aesthetic physique (have you swallowed the waist pill?)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-mo...que-have-you-swallowed-the-waist-pill.750554/

Check out the above thread to know how important and underrated the waist pill is. That being said I myself have a waist that is slightly wide giving a boxy rectangular look when I fully leanmaxx. While that’s beneficiary for squats, aesthetically it’s a failo :feelsrope:

Here’s how I plan to make it appear as if I got a V-taper :feelshehe:

1. Train deltoids (shoulders) for a wider frame
2. Train trapezoids (back) for the upper gaze enhancement which will bring more attention to the traps when viewed posteriorly.
3. Train biceps, triceps (arms) and chest for the upper gaze enhancement when viewed laterally.
4. Train chest and neck for upper gaze enhancement when viewed anteriorly.

Disclaimer: None of these will make your waist slim. No surgery invented yet can fix it. When you got wide waist genetics, you just wish you got some broad shoulder and upper back genetics too.

Stay tuned for updates :Comfy: :feelsyay:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, Artemis, Deleted member 27702 and 1 other person
Great guide for users with extra X chromosome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Artemis
over, bro really made a full guide to say you gotta go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
Great guide for users with extra X chromosome
:feelskek: mirin comment

Brutally over
IMG 7199

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 27702
You forgot lats

You forgot lats
The latissimus dorsi itself is the broad, flat muscle occupying most of the lower posterior thorax.

Meaning it’s the back of your waist. The reason you should work out your upper body is to create an illusion of a smaller waist as @5.5psl said in my previous post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and 5.5psl
The latissimus dorsi itself is the broad, flat muscle occupying most of the lower posterior thorax.

Meaning it’s the back of your waist. The reason you should work out your upper body is to create an illusion of a smaller waist as @5.5psl said in my previous post
Doesn’t it depend on your insertions, a high lat insertion would only contribute to the V-Taper.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dr. Mog