OH MY GOD- lucid dreaming part 2- GTFIH lucid dream enjoyers

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
JUST STAY AWAKE 40 hours and get HIGH af on bupernoponie theory. guy i think i just had the longest and most interesting lucid dream i ever had. funny part is that i can enter anytime i want.

holy shit, from flying, teleporting, playing psychedelic games to kissing 8yo girls on lips and hugging them.

guys quick af, if u want to try sth in lucid dream, tell me now. i can test it real quick.
i woke up to smoke a cigar, ill go back fast.

bupernophine is insane.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: apocalypse, Klasik01, Hernan and 5 others
kissing 8yo girls
Goebbals scowling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 55314, Hernan and 2 others
i went into a jungle it was so thick and beautiful. leafs falling and i was grabbing branches to swing like monkeys.
i should write down everything before i forget.
i went seeing my aunt and her kids.

i tried setting a rule that my shoes are heavy, so that i could walk normaly cuz sick of flying tbh.

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
fucking retard im giving u once in a life time oppertinuty. ask me anything, ill do it in lucid dream and report back in an hour.
This is why. Because you can not be there for ever and someday you will have to return to real life, which didn't wait for you, it just continued without you

often i'd forget i'm lucid dreaming but i'd realize i'm dreaming fast cuz i'm all weightless in dreams rn.
told u i had to set heavy shoe rule to be able to walk.

This is why. Because you can not be there for ever and someday you will have to return to real life, which didn't wait for you, it just continued without you
temporarily ignored, tomarrow ask someone to remind me to unlock sry bouyo

i'm going back, anyone anything? im out of ideas tbh. tell me sth cool to do in lucid dream.
which celebrity should i make out with?

whatever, back to dreams...

Sleep deprivation always guarantees a lucid dream for me, im not taking opioids tho lmfao. What method do u use??

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Lucid dreams is basically a legal form of LSD. Totally cool to do but very underappreciated.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Psychophilly and Lynxress
Fix the title - Forever sleeping guide

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Sleep deprivation always guarantees a lucid dream for me, im not taking opioids tho lmfao. What method do u use??
eyelid method, i invented it.
close ur eyes, open again without moving ur eyelid and be tired or high af.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and slavicpsycho
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Bro I'm quite interested in lucid dreaming.. But i couldn't able to do it can u help ?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and slavicpsycho
legit, the technique I used was like if I was watching myself fall asleep and observe all the subconscious toughts when falling asleep, I think its called hypnagogia from there I would start dreaming

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
legit, the technique I used was like if I was watching myself fall asleep and observe all the subconscious toughts when falling asleep, I think its called hypnagogia from there I would start dreaming
This and also what he said at first about not sleeping for 40 hours is kind of true.

Every lucid dream I ever had meets both these criterias

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and R@m@
dreams mog real life and make real life more interesting, when I was having regular lucid dreams my mood was way better

dreams mog real life and make real life more interesting, when I was having regular lucid dreams my mood was way better
Fr, my recent dreams were partially lucid.
Hyper realistic (could literally smell, taste and feel touch) , conciousness but couldn't do anything.
As if am part of a movie

dreams mog real life

Finally you cuck. I was waiting for the part 2 for so long lmao

Stop telling these niggas about lucid dreaming

Most people don't know the gatekept methods

Kissing who?