Old peoples. Muh current old age stack, fighting aging. Anti aging stack discussions

lg4i6xA.png

23yo

F308458101156C02-1-keyframe-poster-652x367@3.jpg

born in 1997
Is that 1st pic, you?
if so, it's really a good moment to go full out on hait keeping battles. (if not already do)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I need to research side effects of this stuff. and risks.

Can I get it from food supplement Wild yam??

I read:
"There are no food sources of DHEA. Wild yams contain a substance similar to DHEA that is used to make DHEA in the laboratory. The body manufactures DHEA naturally in the adrenal glands."

Nope. it's cope.
It won't transfer into DHEA
"
Wild yam root contains diosgenin. It’s a plant steroid that scientists can manipulate to produce steroids, such as progesterone, estrogen, cortisone, and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), which are then used for medical purposes (1Trusted Source, 3Trusted Source).

Thus, some advocates assert that wild yam root has benefits similar to those offered by these steroids in your body, providing a natural alternative to estrogen therapy or progesterone creams.

Yet, studies disprove this, showing that your body cannot turn diosgenin into these steroids (3Trusted Source).

Instead, diosgenin requires chemical reactions that can only take place in a laboratory setting to convert it into steroids like progesterone, estrogen, and DHEA (3Trusted Source).

As a result, scientific evidence doesn’t currently support wild yam root’s effectiveness for treating conditions associated with hormonal imbalances, such as PMS, low sex drive, infertility, and weakened bones."

Are you autistic? Just buy DHEA. Put it in some trans-dermal fluid and apply it on your skin, otherwise your liver will filter most of it.
I remember a study where testosterone levels in blood rose like 300% from transdermal DHEA, but so did the estrogen levels which explain the bloat.

Also DHEA is the retarded man's drug, it causes bloating, aggression, ridiculous sex drive, general idgaf attitude that will fuck your life up.

Is that 1st pic, you?
if so, it's really a good moment to go full out on hait keeping battles. (if not already do)
No, He mogs me, I'm NW7 since years ago ( 32 now )

Are you autistic?
luckily not 🙏
Just buy DHEA. Put it in some trans-dermal fluid and apply it on your skin, otherwise your liver will filter most of it.
I remember a study where testosterone levels in blood rose like 300% from transdermal DHEA, but so did the estrogen levels which explain the bloat.

Also DHEA is the retarded man's drug, it causes bloating, aggression, ridiculous sex drive, general idgaf attitude that will fuck your life up.
Thanks for the info. I looks into these side effects. I am always very carefull and research well, before I put stuff into my body. Espacially on side effects risks. Because, I am/feel still very healthy and I feel good. And i don't want to screw up my health.

If I had taken all the supplement/dope advice; that has been given to me.
I would, as a fully healthy, able and functional guy; have had to take a meal size of pills daily asif some termamally ill person.
I just try to pick out a few, necesairy ones, that are low risk, and have significant amount and good benifits.

LOL @ the idea. of having the lifestyle of 10+pills per day, plus a few injections, and topical stuff.
I aim, to keep muh stack as minimal, effective, and clean as possible.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and WadlowMaxxing
No, He mogs me, I'm NW7 since years ago ( 32 now )
I hope you have a good head shape. Where you are the type of person, that can rock the bald look.
Some men, can really rock the bald look. and look almost even better when bald. It's sadly only so, for a limited amount of men.
for example ljungberg
3134-1488212398.jpg
ljungebrggair.png

• +1
fellow old-cel, how much zinc are you supplementing per day?
I take 1 Saw-Palmetto WITH zinc supplement capsule per day.
To be exact: this one:

they say. 4 capsules = 6mg of Zinc
I take 1. So 2mg zinc supplementation per day.

Saw palmetto may have some beifits. And that's why I take it in combo with Zinc.
to summerize potential Saw palmetto benifits. Which are mainly old men benifits, hence why I take it:
1. Saw palmetto may ward off hair loss and increase hair density by decreasing levels of a specific enzyme related to hair loss.
2, prostate. Test-tube studies show that saw palmetto may help decrease the growth of prostate cancer cells. It may also help improve symptoms of BPH, but research is inconclusive.
3. cell damage, chronic desease. Saw palmetto is high in antioxidants and has been shown to decrease inflammation in some animal studies. Nonetheless, more high-quality human studies are needed.
4. testosterone decrease with oldies. Test-tube and human studies show that saw palmetto could decrease the activity of an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT, helping to maintain testosterone levels naturally.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and WadlowMaxxing
I have a regoular skull shape with strong jaw.
sounds good, and sounds like your SMV will be fully saved by this.

I, with my narrow temples, egg-ish shape, and weak jaw. Will look full egg probably, and 100% game over if I go fully bald or very balding.
I will trun Eggy/Egg white. plug plug, for his great rapps. Egg white, is a good rapper, and cool guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512 and WadlowMaxxing
simple and straight to the point without 40000 supplements and a mess

thanks op
thank bro, for the compliment.
i try to keep it minimal, and effective.

And not end up, as fully healthy and functional person, taking a stack like this in the morning:

Mnbv

If I followed all supplement advice here. I would have to start my morning like above picture.

• +1
how much does GHK-cu cost? yearly? monthly?

some slow recession happened, between 25-35 years old. I started life as norwoord 1-1.5 orso. and I recessed to Norwood 2.5 orso.
PLUS, thinning of the hair overall happened. If I did nothing, maybe I would now be Norwood 3, I think.
Now with 1 year of minox + fina. I'm probabaly around Norwood 2. I regained a little bit, but not alot. Buut at muh 37 age, losing no more hair, aka stagnation, is a win.
Muh hair is like this now.

Currently am using minox on beard as well. trying to improve muh beardline.

View attachment 930533
Looking great good job

• +1
I accidentlally wrote I use GHK-cu. But I don't I use Matrixil3000 (Pal-GHK);

Diluted GHK-cu. like this costs.
https://www.amazon.com/ Copper-Peptide-GHK-Cu-Skin-Hyaluronic/dp/B019DN8RQS

undiluted:
I dunno were to buy
GHK-cu in raw form you mean? like powder. that's pretty easy to buy. just purchase from a "research chemical" company. maybe it's different due to location. but then it's styled for injection? confusing

GHK-cu in raw form you mean? like powder. that's pretty easy to buy. just purchase from a "research chemical" company. maybe it's different due to location. but then it's styled for injection? confusing
I see.
I owuld not feel comfortable injecting ghk-cu, topically I would be 100% fine with. There are serums on the market with Ghk-cu in it. I dunno with percenatge is good/ideal.
I do know GHK-cu moggs Matixil (pal-GHK) in strength I use at the moment. But both are good stuff, anti aging wise for skin.

Last edited:
  • +1
For expensive compounds better to buy raws and mix them yourself, for cheap ones just buy creams on the shop.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and WadlowMaxxing
thank bro, for the compliment.
i try to keep it minimal, and effective.

And not end up, as fully healthy and functional person, taking a stack like this in the morning:

View attachment 931740

If I followed all supplement advice here. I would have to start my morning like above picture.
That looks my daily..

• Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman
lmao you stupid af
lul inkel use tret and tan at same time lulul.

Seriously fuck off you fucking manlet incel. KYS. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about and you don't know me.

KYS

lul inkel use tret and tan at same time lulul.

Seriously fuck off you fucking manlet incel. KYS. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about and you don't know me.

KYS
I dont wanna know you. Seems like u got roid rage KYS KYS KYS KYS fgot

Last edited:
I dont wanna know you. Seems like u got roid rage KYS KYS KYS KYS fgot
You fucking incel cunt. You were the one who decided to mouth of and call me stupid as fuck for no reason. KYS you ethnic piece of shit incel make your family relieved and KYS

You fucking incel cunt. You were the one who decided to mouth of and call me stupid as fuck for no reason. KYS you ethnic piece of shit incel make your family relieved and KYS
did roids turn u into woman cuz u sound too butthurt. Also go kys ur ethnic black indian boyfriend with that gay shit

I hope you have a good head shape. Where you are the type of person, that can rock the bald look.
Some men, can really rock the bald look. and look almost even better when bald. It's sadly only so, for a limited amount of men.
for example ljungberg
3134-1488212398.jpg
ljungebrggair.png
Looks better on the left because of skin glow. Too ghostly white on the right, otherwise better. Hair = life

Last edited:
"muh roid rage" fuck you are dumb.
How old r u? Srsly roid rage is real and it is hard to accept if you are using them.
also lmao at "muh"

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: TheLionT
Now with 1 year of minox + fina. I'm probabaly around Norwood 2. I regained a little bit, but not alot. Buut at muh 37 age, losing no more hair, aka stagnation, is a win.
Muh hair is like this now.

Currently am using minox on beard as well. trying to improve muh beardline.

View attachment 930533
That's you? You really don't look 37 at all

Holy crap. Is the drop in collagen levels really that bad from 20 - 25?
I wouldn't take the graph too seriously but personally I've noticed that lots of people prematurely age during that time (especially women)

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Nice cheat sheet for collagenreapercels ngl

essential oils/amino acids. (loss of fatcells volume)
I came from your discussion on soalian's thread. What particular products do you use here though? I'm guessing you're rotating Ordinary Amino + b5 and Adipofillin? Also sheep placenta?

Last edited:
I have no idea how that should work. Bonemass loss, is a brutal aging thing. But I guess it happens on all bones, so implants new fake bones everywhere theory?
Implants works in the same way that having a good bone base affects skin aging. Since there is more surface area and volume for the wraparound of skin, it's tighter. Similar to a facelift tbh.

Nice cheat sheet for collagenreapercels ngl

I came from your discussion on soalian's thread. What particular products do you use here though? I'm guessing you're rotating Ordinary Amino + b5 and Adipofillin? Also sheep placenta?
I have not tried the Ordinairy amino yet. It looks promising tbh.

What I used in the PAST:
mix of sunflower and flaxseed oil (home made)

What I use NOW:
sheep placenta oil serum
a Chinese one, which is a mix of argireline, matrixyl 300 and hylaronic acid

• Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

What I used in the PAST:

What I use NOW:
sheep placenta oil serum
Total G, thanks a lot bro! :love:

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Wait, I thought you were using the word muh sarcastically?

I'm still not sure, but if not, it's actually "My" and not "muh". Like in "My current stack".

Muh moggs my imo
Like how #metoo moggs, over saying "for me also"

What I used in the PAST:

What I use NOW:
sheep placenta oil serum

Why don't you use new radiance face serum ghk-cu which, according to a study financed by the creator of that serum, is much more effective than matrixyl 3000?

You look pretty good for 37. Hows your dating/sex life? Especially in regards to younger women?

Why don't you use new radiance face serum ghk-cu which, according to a study financed by the creator of that serum, is much more effective than matrixyl 3000?
I know ghk-cu moggs ghk-pal (matrixyl3000).
I chose for the time being matrixyl3000 because it was/is significantly cheaper.
I may jump to ghk-cu though after muh matrixyl3000 product is empty. Depending on my wallet at that time

You look pretty good for 37. Hows your dating/sex life? Especially in regards to younger women?
Ask again after this summer. I must have re entered the dating marketplace for some time than.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Soalian
You are not anti age maxxing if you dont add botox to the stack. I get it every 4 months, and i would never live without it anymore.
Whats the Price for it?

Whats the Price for it?
I personally think. Botox is kinda a last resort type of thing. When one looks collagen raped, and can't fix is anymore with great skincare maxxing.

If anti aging mogger Brinkley, can get away with not using botox.
I hope, so can I

Last edited:
Ask again after this summer. I must have re entered the dating marketplace for some time than.
Hide yo daughters, hide yo wives,

@eduardkoopman is gonna be out there again soon

Hide yo daughters, hide yo wives,

@eduardkoopman is gonna be out there again soon
LOL.
I bought the expensive eye serum from Niod. Will hopefully get soon. Hope to report a dark surcles mirracle product.|

@eduardkoopman
Realky good results. You look a decade younger than your real age. How you are combining dermastamp with tret? What depth do you dermastamp, how frequently do you do it and how many days after dermastamping do you resume using tret? I get a bit confused because people say you can dermaroll twice a week at 0.5mm but that you shouldn't use tret for 3 or 4 days after which would mean not using tret at all.

@eduardkoopman
Realky good results. You look a decade younger than your real age. How you are combining dermastamp with tret? What depth do you dermastamp, how frequently do you do it and how many days after dermastamping do you resume using tret? I get a bit confused because people say you can dermaroll twice a week at 0.5mm but that you shouldn't use tret for 3 or 4 days after which would mean not using tret at all.
I stamp to little often, due to lack of time and blabla reasons.

I aim. 1x per week dermastamping.
In reality I don't even hit 1x per month at this moment.

When I stamped.
I used tretinoin either the next day already. Or if skin looked not healed yet I waited another extra day.

I use 0.5 mm,
Around eyes a bit less deep, like half orso.

I'm lucky though, that my skin is pretty strong and forgiving.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke