On a flight from London to Dubai this week. Which group of these will be the majority on the plane?

Which group of these will be the majority on the plane?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title.
I’m packing my bags

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss

@aspiringexcel @SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
@deepfuckingvalue @TechnoBoss

@aspiringexcel why pajeets?

• JFL
Jeets was my first guess. They have zero sentience and love big flashy displays of niggardry

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What happened to your gookology trip?

That’s what I think too
Every flight from Europe to the gulf is full of these
Supposed to go on 10.6. My parebts are bitching because my music teacher called them to tell them ive been chimping out in his classes

• +1
A massive BWC bull will ravage Xangsane's inferior muslim whore mother.

Supposed to go on 10.6. My parebts are bitching because my music teacher called them to tell them ive been chimping out in his classes
Shit. Hope you get to go!

• Love it
Take your meds xangxang.
A massive BWC bull will ravage Xangsane's inferior muslim whore mother.
On a flight from London to Dubai, you can expect a diverse group of passengers. Here’s a breakdown of the likely demographics, based on the categories:

1. White Tourists:
• Likely a significant group, as Dubai is a popular travel destination for Europeans, especially from the UK.
• Estimate: 30-40%
2. Sheikhs:
• This term generally refers to wealthy Arab individuals or those from the Gulf region. While there will be some, they may not constitute a large percentage.
• Estimate: 5-10%
3. Pajeets (South Asians):
• A considerable number of South Asians travel between the UK and Dubai for work, business, and personal reasons.
• Estimate: 20-30%
4. Blacks:
• This could include both tourists and expatriates from Africa or the African diaspora in the UK.
• Estimate: 10-15%
5. East Asians (referred to as “Squishy squishy”):
• This group might include tourists and expatriates, but they might not be a very large percentage on this route.
6. White Female Models/IG/OF Influencers:
• Some might be on the flight, but they are likely to be a small minority compared to other groups.
• Estimate: 1-5%
7. Other:
• This category would include any other passengers not falling into the above groups, such as expatriates from various countries, mixed-race individuals, etc.

Overall, white tourists and South Asians are likely to be among the majority groups on a London to Dubai flight. The other categories, while present, would make up smaller percentages of the passenger demographic.

• JFL
Reactions: seethe and aspiringexcel
  • +1
Always pajeets on those flights in the Middle East. Will be some Arabs of course but mostly jeets.
Gulf Arabs are rare
they’re gonna be mostly pajeet

Give me odds and I will bet:feelsgood:

• +1
I’ve been doing 13-15 hrs trips between the uk and east Asia every other three months for the past 7 years, flying metal tubes are practically my second homes at this point jfl.

Heathrow is full of pajeets and ethnics as one would expect, most airport workers are brown or black. I usually just chill in a BA lounge with oldcels.

• +1
I’ve been doing 13-15 hrs trips between the uk and east Asia every other three months for the past 7 years, flying metal tubes are practically my second homes at this point jfl.
What’s it like flying in these tubes often and who is typically on your flights?
Weirdly on a flight from Frankfurt to ICN a lot of them were white ppl
Heathrow is full of pajeets and ethnics as one would expect, most airport workers are brown or black. I usually just chill in a BA lounge with oldcels.
So you think it’s gonna be mostly pajeet

who is typically on your flights?
Roughly 3/4 are Chinese International students and tourists.The rest consists of some oldcel whites, pajeets taking a connection flight to curryland. My estimation could be off because I always fly business and first class
What’s it like flying in these tubes
Used to be brutal but now I got used to it.
Weirdly on a flight from Frankfurt to ICN a lot of them were white ppl
cus there are very few asian international students in germany. Is it mostly middle aged businessmen and koreanboo foids?
So you think it’s gonna be mostly pajeet
more whites than pajeets but at least 1/3 will be brown

• +1
Roughly 3/4 are Chinese International students and tourists.The rest consists of some oldcel whites, pajeets taking a connection flight to curryland. My estimation could be off because I always fly business and first clas
Is this China Japan or korea Or Singapore or Malaysia
Used to be brutal but now I got used to it.

cus there are very few asian international students in germany. Is it mostly middle aged businessmen and koreanboo foids?
JFL I saw more white koreaboo foids on the flight
I also saw some white blonde mogger on it too. Had a Swedish passport
And yes some businessman
more whites than pajeets but at least 1/3 will be brown
Brown as in Arab pajeet or just pajeet

Is this China Japan or korea Or Singapore or Malaysia

JFL I saw more white koreaboo foids on the flight
I also saw some white blonde mogger on it too. Had a Swedish passport
And yes some businessman

Brown as in Arab pajeet or just pajeet
Shanghai to London is my usual route, sometimes I fly to Singapore where the passengers consists of more whites

• +1
White people + minority sheikhs.

Ppl saying pajeets are retarded surely. There are pajeets in UAE but 90% are workers (who arrive by banana boat) qnd live in slums other 10% are prob westernised curries.

• +1
White people + minority sheikhs.

Ppl saying pajeets are retarded surely. There are pajeets in UAE but 90% are workers (who arrive by banana boat) qnd live in slums other 10% are prob westernised curries.
What makes you think white ppl and not pajeets or western pajeets?

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
What makes you think white ppl and not pajeets or western pajeets?
Western pajeets have different interests.

Why would pajeets from south Asia be flying out to Dubai from UK?

• +1
Title.
I’m packing my bags
Thank you for the tag bhai. Sadly pajeets. White OF models will be in Cannes/Monaco for the Film Festival & Grand Prix.
Dubai summer is approaching meaning virtually no tourists are going. Will be mostly people who are interested in working/ business people
The selection on ICE will keep you busy though.

• +1
there's talk of a big toilet party in dubai coming up so i think first option

• +1
there's talk of a big toilet party in dubai coming up so i think first option
Where
Thank you for the tag bhai. Sadly pajeets. White OF models will be in Cannes/Monaco for the Film Festival & Grand Prix.
Dubai summer is approaching meaning virtually no tourists are going. Will be mostly people who are interested in working/ business people
The selection on ICE will keep you busy though.
So it’s just gonna be pajeet expats?

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
Jfl half are femcels