On my way to a music festival.

Luciano

Luciano

Iron
It's a 3 day music festival right by the beach, the place will be packed with drunk chicks looking to get laid. I'm probably 10 years older than average age and I'm going solo. My plan is to get fucked up and hit on at least 5 chicks, hopefully 10 and see what happens. My Airbnb is 5 minutes away so if I get lucky my logistics are good. VIP ticket cost me $200.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
What happened to the spic stripper you were fucking

send us lots of pics
📸

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
What happened to the spic stripper you were fucking

Nothing bro, we just texted a bit, shes going out of town for a month. These flings are a big deal to incels but to the girls they mean nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
do the zyzz dance bro

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Mansnob and Mateusz74
Impromptu ass eating contest.

• JFL
Reactions: Demir and Deleted member 1464
Impromptu ass eating contest.

Did this happen at the festival??? See, I was gonna be like "Let me know how it goes" because I've been to music festivals and I dunno about this whole "packed with drunk chicks looking to get laid" stuff. I didn't see that. But maybe it was happening all around me and I just wasn't aware. So I was gonna ask you to tell me what you saw at YOUR music festival and share your process and stuff like that. But you're saying THIS happened??? Whaaaaaaat???

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
Did this happen at the festival??? See, I was gonna be like "Let me know how it goes" because I've been to music festivals and I dunno about this whole "packed with drunk chicks looking to get laid" stuff. I didn't see that. But maybe it was happening all around me and I just wasn't aware. So I was gonna ask you to tell me what you saw at YOUR music festival and share your process and stuff like that. But you're saying THIS happened??? Whaaaaaaat???

Yes dumbass I'm here right now, lol what kind of festivals are you going to? People are popping molly, gummy bears, snorting coke, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yes dumbass I'm here right now, lol what kind of festivals are you going to? People are popping molly, gummy bears, snorting coke, etc.

Where is this festival? Surely not the United States???

0/5 tonight or if were counting lifetime 12/3459

• +1
Did you fuck any hoes yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
0/7 jfl surrounded by drunk whores and none of them want to fuck me.
Are you comfortable with sharing the name of the festival?

No motherfucker its labor day wkend theres like 15 parties going on.

Good luck you seem NT af.

Don’t worry, don’t lose hope

It's a 3 day music festival right by the beach, the place will be packed with drunk chicks looking to get laid. I'm probably 10 years older than average age and I'm going solo. My plan is to get fucked up and hit on at least 5 chicks, hopefully 10 and see what happens. My Airbnb is 5 minutes away so if I get lucky my logistics are good. VIP ticket cost me $200.
How tall are you?

the place will be packed with drunk chicks looking to get laid.
I imagined my oneits drunk and horny. Fuck suifuel. They seemed so nice litlle girls

I number closed an Israeli 17 year old last night. I’m 28...

• +1
Didnt get shit last night, It seemed like a sausage fest but otherwise it was pretty lit, tons of people. I'm hungover af right now.

Yup, California coast.
Is the California coast big? My sister's friend moved to a collage there two weeks ago and she's 20/bit of a hoe. I imagine she's at the festival if it's not that far.
Would be funny as hell if you ended up with her

make sure to get std's

At the day party now, followed this slayer for 20 mins and saw him make out with 2 bitches.

Who tf drinks at a festival? go snort some molly or smth lmfao

Ok bro, like ima take partying advice from a guy who focuses on "looksmaxxxing"
Lol you come here to show off the used up stripper you fucked, don’t act as if you don’t need “looksmax”

Looks degenerate as fuck. Americans are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Jack, Deleted member 1560, deathtochad and 1 other person
Just scored some coke. $40

Some observations:
1. Height means nothing, face is everything as long as your taller than the girl.
2. Clothes are irrelevant.
3. Face is nothing unless you have to the balls to approach.
4. If your ugly, nothing will save you.

Some observations:
1. Height means nothing, face is everything as long as your taller than the girl.

So height DOES mean something, because some people are shorter than most girls. Like me. I don't have face, I don't have height.

But I still wanna know what the name of that party was. Can you name the party? I'm aware that it's Labor Day weekend, but whose party was it?

So height DOES mean something, because some people are shorter than most girls. Like me. I don't have face, I don't have height.

But I still wanna know what the name of that party was. Can you name the party? I'm aware that it's Labor Day weekend, but whose party was it?

If your 5'2 and the girl is 5'1 your good if you have a gl face. I'm 6'1 and would legit trade to be 5'3 with an 8 face.
I aint telling you incels shit.

I didnt get anything in the festival, but outside while eating a hotdog this guy comes upto me and says his female friend thinks I'm cute and wants me to talk to her. So I go over to the friend and she actually looks pretty good, nice face and thin body about 6. I start gaming her and were laughing, then I see her motion to her gay friend as if to say what he thinks about me, the gay guy says "hes alright" with a slight shrug. I invited her to my Airbnb but they were leaving so she said to get her number. I hit her up this morning but havent heard back, bitch prolly wont end up replying. That was pretty much the only action I got all weekend.

I didnt get anything in the festival, but outside while eating a hotdog this guy comes upto me and says his female friend thinks I'm cute and wants me to talk to her. So I go over to the friend and she actually looks pretty good, nice face and thin body about 6. I start gaming her and were laughing, then I see her motion to her gay friend as if to say what he thinks about me, the gay guy says "hes alright" with a slight shrug. I invited her to my Airbnb but they were leaving so she said to get her number. I hit her up this morning but havent heard back, bitch prolly wont end up replying. That was pretty much the only action I got all weekend.

Damn it