on various fruits

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
watermelon
has almost double the fructose vs glucose, even after digestion of the sucrose. this is very rare for fruits; most fruits have roughly a 1:1 ratio of glucose to fructose. the practical meaning of haveing this much relative fructose are open to discussion. watermelon is a good source of lycopene, which u must eat with fat to absorb well, and a decent source of vitamin c, and interestingly citrulline which can be converted into arginine. watermelon is a great source of water (hence the name) and therefore is somewhat low in sugar compared to other sweet fruits (and fructose sweeter than glucose)

orange
orange great source of vitamin c. roughly balances glucose to fructose ratio. high citric acid makes alkalizeing cuz krebs cycle bicarbonate ion, even tho it itself is an acid.

fig
fig has significantly higher glucose than fructose generally, which is rare for a fruit. this can be useful if u want lower fructose. fig has cons of the seeds being eaten (pufa ans other toxin) and the con of haveing very low vitamin c. but fig taste goood imo

banana
banana has saponin idk what that means, but heard that its bad. banana also has a lot of starch unless very ripe. so less fructose if u want lower fructose but the starch might increase endotoxin, its especially hard to digest cuz resistant starch. banana decent vitamin c source.

kiwis are the best source of vitamins for the amount of calories they have.

cope its just low effort but mogs ur threafs
your coping

Avocados mogs

160-200 cals

has vitamin K, folate, vitamin C, potassium, vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6, and vitamin E. It also contains healthy fats, particularly monounsaturated fats, which are beneficial for heart health.

your coping

Avocados mogs

160-200 cals

has vitamin K, folate, vitamin C, potassium, vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6, and vitamin E. It also contains healthy fats, particularly monounsaturated fats, which are beneficial for heart health.
lol u have a lot of learn. avaocado have lot of pufa age u

maybe one a day could work but u need minimize pufa

if u want more monounsaturated fat then eat more beef fat and macadamia nuts if u want even more

avaocado have lot of pufa age u

eat more beef fat
polyunsaturated fatty acids aren't going to make you age like milk, your a retard

why mention beef in fruit thread, are you double retarded

welll read the evidence it presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres a lifespan study on mice, but still read the first article i sent

just another theory

show me photo evidence

"muh look at the Corralation that this has with rats!!!!"

"look at the evidence"

just another theory

show me photo evidence

"muh look at the Corralation that this has with rats!!!!"

"look at the evidence"

View attachment 2755336
retards will retard i suppose

natural selection TAKE U OUT! when u age more than meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cuz i take advantage of the resources i am given (in this case info)

retards will retard i suppose

natural selection TAKE U OUT! when u age more than meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cuz i take advantage of the resources i am given (in this case info)
so you are going to avoid every food that has fatty acids I suppose

good luck moron

so you are going to avoid every food that has fatty acids I suppose

good luck moron
u clearly dont know what ur talking about, shame on u, but i rejoice, for the faggot whodare insult me will suffer by its own abominative behavior

i do eat pufa in eggs cuz benefit outweigh pufa. maybe same case true in avocado which is why i said one a day could work.

u clearly dont know what ur talking about, shame on u, but i rejoice, for the faggot whodare insult me will suffer by its own abominative behavior

i do eat pufa in eggs cuz benefit outweigh pufa. maybe same case true in avocado which is why i said one a day could work.
Eating an avocado every day won't make you age faster. Avocados are full with stuff like monounsaturated fats, especially oleic acid, which is great for your heart and can help fight inflammation. Plus, they're packed with essential vitamins and minerals like E, K, folate, potassium, and C, all of which are important for staying healthy.

Sure, avocados do have some polyunsaturated fats , mainly omega-6 fatty acids, but it's not like they're swimming in them like certain vegetable oils. And the other good stuff in avocados, like their fiber and antioxidants, will cancel out any potential downsides of PUFAs.

tl;dr: you're a retard