One day Currycels will have their vengeance

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Only luck is they are so nice they don’t even hurt a fly

That’s why everyone treats curries like shit even racism to Indians is the only race that’s accepted main streem

If u go outside and call a black person a nigger or call some Mexican a bean eating beaner chances are you’ll get beaten up or shot

Curries will put their head down

But I’m telling u one day they will snap and they outnumber the whole earth

Once curries snap it’s over for everyone

When every Indian decides to dedicate their life to killing whites it’s over buddy boyo

For every 1 European there’s at least 100 Currycels

Total Dravidian Takeover will happen soon. We already own Microsoft and Google, we will become the jews of the new world.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
im autistic as fuck but these indian niggas here in germany always suck my dick. even tho they are hyper NT for some reason, they are just jestermaxxers tho. one guy kept calling me daddy as a joke even tho i was like the most beta guy of the group. and he is quite respected for being funny and smart, so idk why he needs to jestermaxx to that extent lmao...

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
im autistic as fuck but these indian niggas here in germany always suck my dick. even tho they are hyper NT for some reason, they are just jestermaxxers tho. one guy kept calling me daddy as a joke even tho i was like the most beta guy of the group. and he is quite respected for being funny and smart, so idk why he needs to jestermaxx to that extent lmao...
I don’t know many Indians only Arabs and Turks