one more religion thread

M

mayo mogger

i was born and it was over
and im going er on @Master and thr servers of this site . mfers write like 50 paras of a billion words all coming to the same conclusio that x god is better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ketamin, starvecell and sub5c3l
Jesus Christ is Lord 🙏🏻✝️😇

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, maxxmclooks, BigBiceps and 3 others
whatever helps
This blue nigga is what helps you, beta?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and mayo mogger
The sooner you understand 80% of those threads are made by feds or infested by them the more easily you will understand why there are so many.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
The sooner you understand 80% of those threads are made by feds or infested by them the more easily you will understand why there are so many.
elab

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
It happens in all social media including this trash hole.

In massive social media with high influx of users like reddit or facebook they ban muslim content (And even some christian and traditional content in general, although in a much smaller scale) and throw around all the bots and propaganda they have with the objective to demonize an ideology/whatever and get the highest possible number of people to change their opinions about it (Could be communism, russia recently, etc)

In smaller, more compact, concentrated and more edgy social places like this forum or even for example specific subreddits they deploy lots of people to make users say stuff that may be illegal in whatever country they live (Especially muslims), even if they don't mean it in the majority of cases and it was just an angry outburst. That's why you see so many provoking threads in the place contrary to other social media in these smaller forums, to trigger an emotional reaction. Then they use that for different purposes.

If you've been around on social media for years especially in MENA subreddits and places like this you could see it very easily. I remember for example just a few years back the biggest overlap in several muslim countries subreddit was r/israel, extremely bizarre stuff like that.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and mayo mogger
idk , religion is a matter of faith anyway , many 'christians' hold faith in pagan traditions. whatever you find the faith in do it , who cares? im personally agnostic
Christians don’t hold faith in pagan traditions. That sentence hardly makes sense anyhow. Christians all hold faith that Jesus Christ is the incarnation of the unseen and incomprehensible God. All Christians believe that He was crucified and resurrected on the 3rd day, making Him firstborn of the dead.

That is the bedrock upon which Christianity is based on and the faith in which 2.5 billion people hold.

• Hmm...
Christians don’t hold faith in pagan traditions. That sentence hardly makes sense anyhow. Christians all hold faith that Jesus Christ is the incarnation of the unseen and incomprehensible God. All Christians believe that He was crucified and resurrected on the 3rd day, making Him firstborn of the dead.

That is the bedrock upon which Christianity is based on and the faith in which 2.5 billion people hold.
i see many christians buying gemstones and healing stones as far as i know they are of pagan origin

and im going er on @Master and thr servers of this site . mfers write like 50 paras of a billion words all coming to the same conclusio that x god is better
Are you religious dalitboy

• JFL

Attachments

• images (28).jpeg
    images (28).jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
  • images (24).jpeg
    images (24).jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
  • images (26).jpeg
    images (26).jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 0
i see many christians buying gemstones and healing stones as far as i know they are of pagan origin
That literally has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. That shit sounds like witchcraft and black magic. Ask the Moroccan slumlord in this thread about such things, he is well versed in it

• JFL
That literally has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. That shit sounds like witchcraft and black magic. Ask the Moroccan slumlord in this thread about such things, he is well versed in it
yeah maybe they arent as well versed in their faith ?

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
It has something to do with paganism

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger and Eternal_
yeah maybe they arent as well versed in their faith ?
they are probably women. Gem stones, incense and all that other fake and gay witchcraft garbage has been trending amongst women lately.

I do hope women begin to involve themselves in witchcraft and paganism because they deserve to go to hell

• JFL
they are probably women. Gem stones, incense and all that other fake and gay witchcraft garbage has been trending amongst women lately.

I do hope women begin to involve themselves in witchcraft and paganism because they deserve to go to hell
caged at the last bit

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_

Its a hindu trend

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger and Eternal_
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
  • Love it
The aryans brought it to india on thier swastika branded cows

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and mayo mogger
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Lol you Indian niggas are so funny 🤣😆

• Hmm...
That isn't a part of Christianity though...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and mayo mogger
That isn't a part of Christianity though...
because christianity wasnt the original religion of euros its was paganism yoh retard im saying they still cant rid of it no matter hard u you try , just like muslim jatts dont carry intercaste etc the orginal practises cant be taken away.

try not being a preacher sometimes it helps
I am a preacher because I would like you niggas to be in heaven with me!! I don’t get reimbursed for my preaching. Heaven doesn’t have a caste system based on successful preaching conversions either. Whether I preach 0 times, 1 time, or 100000 times, I earn nothing from it and there is nothing in it for me.

I simply do it because I want people to hear the good news and that our Creator came and offered us the free gift of eternal life.

• Love it
because christianity wasnt the original religion of euros its was paganism yoh retard im saying they still cant rid of it no matter hard u you try , just like muslim jatts dont carry intercaste etc the orginal practises cant be taken away.
But clearly there is a big difference between practicing and understanding your cultural roots vs *practicing* a pagan religion right? Look at Greece today, very few people there practice their pagan religion and the nation is mostly Orthodox Christian if I'm not mistaken. That doesn't mean they have to completely wipe out their ancestral history to become closer with God.

Same thing in my local area where Chinese Christians celebrate the Chinese New Year. It is a holiday that marks the new year in their respective calendar and has pagan roots and elements to it. Though the Chinese are still Christian, follow Christian values ( They are primarily part of the Methodist Church ) and of course aren't pagan at all.

Having pagan ancestors is a trait every Christian has, but it does not make them any less Christian. What matters is the actions and teachings they follow and act upon through out their lives. It doesn't have to be a black and white world.

• +1