One of the most brutal Mogs I have seen In my school

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Platinum
So brutal I had to take a pic btw nigga on the left is 6’3 and has blue eyes and on the right is a 5’5 framelet every time I see him he looks like a little kid can help but feel bad god is so evil man. RATE BOTH

Attachments

• IMG_4745.jpeg
    IMG_4745.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, 31future69, ElTruecel and 5 others
That eye area is so brutal

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Deleted member 45811
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Jasonfedele.is_god
So brutal I had to take a pic btw nigga on the left is 6’3 and has blue eyes and on the right is a 5’5 framelet every time I see him he looks like a little kid can help but feel bad god is so evil man. RATE BOTH
How Can his parents see his subhuman and not afford him surgery Jesus Christ

• +1
Reactions: colefrr and Deleted member 45811
its really not that brutal tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Axii and mirrormogger
Idk man some parent doesn’t deserve kids
How are they supposed to know if that child is gonna come out subhuman and plan to buy surgeries for him
Be foreal

i literally have his looksmatch at my school lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811, Deleted member 20370 and shalomnigga
How are they supposed to know if that child is gonna come out subhuman and plan to buy surgeries for him
Be foreal
Maybe the 14 years he’s been fucking alive obviously there not gonna know before his born rtrd

• JFL
Reactions: colefrr and Deleted member 55314
Maybe the 14 years he’s been fucking alive obviously there not gonna know before his born rtrd
Lol maybe that nigga gonna ascend somehow
Its not that serious from the pov of the parents

He’s never gonna ascend without surgeries anyway

• JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga and Deleted member 55314
This nigga is a richcel so possibly he wasted 18k on nfts and it went to $0 back in 2021 he’s 17 tho so idk if he’s growing at all

Did u take this pic yourself

This nigga is a richcel so possibly he wasted 18k on nfts and it went to $0 back in 2021 he’s 17 tho so idk if he’s growing at all
He looks malnourished

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811 and shalomnigga
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
91174837 454B 4F4D 8A58 8F7799CDDA5F

• +1
Reactions: Navnith
Holy shit that eye area is more brutal than mine
Lifefuel
Thank for this pic

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith and shalomnigga
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
I how feel at school man. SO brutal :feelscry:

Just asking, don’t post ppl on this forum without their consent

U don’t wanna dox them and/or get doxxed yourself
Yea I understand I’m gonna ask mods to delete

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Holy shit that eye area is more brutal than mine
Lifefuel
Thank for this pic
Slayer from my school where commenting “Negative canthal tilt” on his youtube channel when looksmaxing got popular on TikTok very brutal

• JFL
Slayer from my school where commenting “Negative canthal tilt” on his youtube channel when looksmaxing got popular on TikTok very brutal
Does he get bullied?

• So Sad
Does he get bullied?

people make fun of him a lot but he’s in the Chad friend group (most popular niggas at our school fucking prime couldn't ever other day) its just that he’s treated like the little kid of the friend group even the mtns in the friend group act up when speaking to him.

Fucking brutal
How didn’t he rope yet if he’s treated like that
Thank he’s autistic and not self aware

any MTN mogs a sub

any MTN mogs a sub
Yeah no shit retard
You unironically just stated something self evident that it sounds so autistic

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
Yeah no shit retard
You unironically just stated something self evident that it sounds so autistic
say that shit to the op dawg

• JFL
Mirin the amount of autism to take random pics of ppl and upload them here OP

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god, shalomnigga and Deleted member 45811
Fucking brutal
How didn’t he rope yet if he’s treated like that
Thank he’s autistic and not self aware
Most subhumans do realize how they are getting treated it just that they are happy to even have friends it’s very sad because they have been treated shit for so long and when they finally do get friends they tolerate it because they are scared of becoming a friendless subhuman again. I know because I was in his exact same situation freshman year

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and Deleted member 45811
Op who mogs me or the subhuman u posted

Attachments

• PXL_20240125_141520333.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240125_141520333.MP.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
U fucking retard nigga his Htn at the lowest one of the biggest moggers in my grade

if this guy mogs at your school it is over for your entire district

• JFL
Op who mogs me or the subhuman u posted
You u just have nose Falio and maybe jaw cant really tell 2 surgery’s away from being a regular human being tbh Ltn rn Also ur eye area is norma.

You u just have nose Falio and maybe jaw cant really tell 2 surgery’s away from being a regular human being tbh Ltn rn Also ur eye area is norma.
bro is super duper glazing a MTN at his school rn

• +1
if this guy mogs at your school it is over for your entire district
Might be Overating because of height and blond/blue eyes But he’s up there in my school ngl

Attachments

• whatever.jpg
    whatever.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
He still probably mogs u

• +1
Lifefuel

• JFL
left HTN right subhuman

Good riddance.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed