One thing incels are good at is stalking

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Kraken
We can easily cross reference and find out all of a person’s details and accounts with minimal starting information

It’s gotten to the point where I have to pretend to not know things about people, since I accidentally saw in their accounts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, Deleted member 21863 and BrahminBoss
Im not that creepy just yet

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I have girls fall in love w me easily I don’t need to stalk shit although since I am low metabolism now due to calorie deficit I do sometimes do

I have girls fall in love w me easily I don’t need to stalk shit although since I am low metabolism now due to calorie deficit I do sometimes do

I don’t only do it to girls

I do it to everybody

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
We can easily cross reference and find out all of a person’s details and accounts with minimal starting information

It’s gotten to the point where I have to pretend to not know things about people, since I accidentally saw in their accounts
Don't kid yourself. Everybody's good at this. Every normie out there has been in love at some point. They know how to do it too.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
ineed, i have stalked all girls i was romantically interested in hehehe

Let's try this with White women.

• JFL
Reactions: marauder