One thing I've learned. It is not a long midface if the chin and forehead is tall

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
2698165 0ABAF938 AD9B 4538 AF43 CD8146F5A45C

For example a PSL autist upon first review and glance would look at this guy and their first instinct would be to say; 'NO, LONG MIDFACE, HTN'

I did this too.HOWEVER. I looked again and his skull is not only wide, but his chin is tall, his forehead is tall and his zygomatic (Upper part) cheekbones are projecting outwards. Giving his face harmony and averageness.

Yes his chin is round but apart from that he is a Chadlite, in this picture at least. Not sure if it's a lucky shot. Could be.

If you measure the lower third, the middle third and the upper third - you will find they are all 'even' in height. Meaning this is not a long midface. I know a lot of retards on here love to say being 6'3+ is failo because you get a longface and it's not true

So yeah if you are one of these clowns that mouth-breathed during your pubic years and you do have a long mid, I guess the most logical route for you would be to get a chin wig or a sliding genio AS WELL AS cheekbone implants to make your upper midface seem wider.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 16989, Mewton and 7 others
It's still long, it just makes the face look more proportional

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Icon, Slob, Yerico7 and 3 others
It's still long, it just makes the face look more proportional

it's not long dumbass

His skull is fucking wide

A long face is a narrow skull with a long midface and a shorter chin and/or forehead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and subhuman incel
tall people are longer duh

• +1
Reactions: Slob and MakinItHappenReturn
Kind of true. Having a tall chin balances out a long midface:

Carew isaac image 1
Gettyimages 850161690

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, House Lannister, Mewton and 7 others
The problem with having all parts of the face longer than normal is that one's head will be vertically enormous, thus almost certainly spoiling any chance at having heroic proportions unless 7'+ tall.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 16371, mecmec and 2 others
His midface is not long at all imo
Mine is similar
But italians have longer midface on average

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, thecel and 1 other person
Yes his chin is round but apart from that he is a Chadlite, in this picture at least. Not sure if it's a lucky shot. Could be.

“Yes his chin is round but apart from that…” dafaq chin JFL his nose is the biggest falio on his face

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and gamma
“Yes his chin is round but” dafaq chin jfl his nose is the biggest falio on his face

Chad chin is wide

Nose doesn't really impact face man, unless it's fucked

This has been well researched and documented

His nose doesn't hurt him

He wouldn't be a Chad if he didn't have that slight issue with his nose

He ain't a Chad because his hairline is a little dodgy and his bigonial width isn't strong enough

Lower tier bone mass lacking too and eye-area could be better for Chad level

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
View attachment 1497645

For example a PSL autist upon first review and glance would look at this guy and their first instinct would be to say; 'NO, LONG MIDFACE, HTN'

I did this too.HOWEVER. I looked again and his skull is not only wide, but his chin is tall, his forehead is tall and his zygomatic (Upper part) cheekbones are projecting outwards. Giving his face harmony and averageness.

If you measure the lower third, the middle third and the upper third - you will find they are all 'even' in height. Meaning this is not a long midface. I know a lot of retards on here love to say being 6'3+ is failo because you get a longface and it's not true

So yeah if you are one of these clowns that mouth-breathed during your pubic years and you do have a long mid, I guess the most logical route for you would be to get a chin wig or a sliding genio AS WELL AS cheekbone implants to make your upper midface seem wider.
long face is masculine, thats why female with long midface looks like trans

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, Edgar and thecel
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
View attachment 1497645

You guys are really coping, this guy looks at least Chadlite. I have a long midface because my chin isn't as tall and my face isn't as wide.

You guys are really coping, this guy looks at least Chadlite. I have a long midface because my chin isn't as tall and my face isn't as wide.

Shut your fucking nerd ass up

I said he was Chadlite

'Coping'

Fuck off to Incel.Is

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
nvm

Last edited:
is chin philtrum of 2.66 optimal

View attachment 1497645

Water. Chico has a long midface, but skull mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and subhuman incel
Another also
A forward grown maxilla makes a long midface attractive

Images   2022 01 18T011414004
Images   2022 01 18T011444320

• +1
Reactions: Icon and MakinItHappenReturn
Having long chin and long forehead with that midface is not best of thing. It will make you have extra longish face. His midface ratio is literally same as mine but its his low ramus length that make his face look not as disgusting with longish midface. If you have high ramus it make you have narrower looking jawline.

Last edited:
View attachment 1497645

This is a selfie so his face probably looks shorter in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
The facial harmony does offset the long midface. I actually had to measure it to convince myself lol.

Screen Shot 2022 01 18 at 42358 AM