Online Dating is Brutally Redpilling

Lumbersexual

Lumbersexual

Platinum
I barely get any matches and when I get matches they ignore me. Just lol at not being top 1%.

I think I need to delete it to maintain my sanity. I can't stand being reminded how ugly I am multiple times every day.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I banged 56 girls from tinder in 11 months. You are doing something terribly wrong

• Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Krezo
I get matches but then again my pictures were all frauded (squinting, light, clenching to get big zygos) I look subhuman in non-frauded photos

they have access to the very elite genetics so why would they feel obligated to pay attention to anything less. its not unreasonable for average women to have 10's of chad sexual partners so she doesnt need the attention of average men.

I banged 56 girls from tinder in 11 months. You are doing something terribly wrong
I'm not good looking though.
they have access to the very elite genetics so why would they feel obligated to pay attention to anything less. its not unreasonable for average women to have 10's of chad sexual partners so she doesnt need the attention of average men.
Precisely. No point.

Legit. How dare OP not be born good looking.

Sad shit, man.

How convenient 5 and 6 are right next to each other on your keyboard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddestLite and Titbot

How good looking are you and what is your height?

3.5/10, 5'8"
It's so fucking over.
I've given up.
I'm getting a sex doll.

If he doesn’t have the looks then that isn’t his fault.

Seriously don't bother with online dating anymore. It will only make you sad.

What’s your PSL

I dont know what my PSL is. I am successful in my job tho. Easily get 2 new girls per week every week consistently. Zero motivation to lie in a forum. Can even screenshot you my messages over the last 2 hours alone

I dont know what my PSL is. I am successful in my job tho. Easily get 2 new girls per week every week consistently. Zero motivation to lie in a forum. Can even screenshot you my messages over the last 2 hours alone

You're slightly slightly above average looking

Most low iq thing I've read today. Chad wouldn't be wasting his time with an average foid. You make up the dumbest shit ever. This isn't even coping, you're making life more depressing for yourself by coming up with stupid theories.

It's literally impossible

Most low iq thing I've read today. Chad wouldn't be wasting his time with an average foid. You make up the dumbest shit ever. This isn't even coping, you're making life more depressing for yourself by coming up with stupid theories.
chad fucks and chucks average foids daily
how do you not know this

chad fucks and chucks average foids daily
how do you not know this
If he's having a tough time. Why go for average chicks when you can land above average chicks. They're his backup

If he's having a tough time. Why go for average chicks when you can land above average chicks. They're his backup
he can fuck average and above average chicks
men have high sex drive so a chad will fuck a avg chick if she asks him to fuck which they will