Only 10% of us have potential to ascend

This so so fucking cringe. There's one of these threads made everyday.
What do this, Reddit? Autistic circlejerk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3962 and Arkantos
Same, probably larping like 99% of the users
i mean when i saw only the face of @eyes i knew his height must be huge as hell. when i look at fuk i see a kid tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Pillarman, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
imagine making threads like these IN A SELF IMPROVEMENT FORUM, saying that its over for 90% of the people on here. THis cuck should be fucking banned from this site. get the fuck out you faggot.

i mean when i saw only the face of @eyes i knew his height must be huge as hell. when i look at fuk i see a kid tbh
he's 5'7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 3043
@Fuk Can you explain how this makes you high inhib, I think that’s what this has done to me

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 3702
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW TRUE DOPAMINE. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A STACY WIFE BRING YOU HOT CHOCOLATE AS YOU COMFYMAXX WITH YOUR SONS ON CHRISTMAS EVE. YOU WILL ROT HERE ALONE, AND DIE ALONE.

ITS OVER FOR THE 90%
brutal use of imagery to convey your point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
bimax ccw is what is between me and chadlite

• Woah
At this point I don’t even talk about looksmaxxing it’s just a forum I rot on

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, middayshowers, HighIQcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Major cope for not mentioning the dick size

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
This is fact: 90% of you will never reach ascention. Maybe your pheno prevents this, maybe its your bones, maybe you’re a manlet, the list goes on... but if you don't have the base for looksmaxxing, you will never, and i mean NEVER, ascend.

JFL at thinking malar implants are going to make your 5’9” small skulled ass a slayer
View attachment 219875
JFL at thinking a custom wraparound jaw implant is going to help when you have fucked orbitals/recession
View attachment 219876
JFL at thinking you will go from a bad base to chad
View attachment 219877
for 90% of you, this is all just a waste of your time.
You rot here, talking about surgeries you will NEVER get, that even if you did get wouldnt help you more than 0.75psl.

congrats, you spent 100k to become 4.75psl!
View attachment 219878
Jfl.

so what gets you into the 10%?
6’4”+ with large skull
Good phenotype
No unfixable failos
Etc
Pm me if you want to know whether you are or not... if you cant reach 5.5psl just fucking rope tbh.

you can sit here doing mental gymnastics living out fantasies of being jordan barrett all day long and all it will do is make you higher inhib and waste your prime years. The only people that deserve to rot here are the 10%
In life, looks are everything. If you are sub 5.5psl, you are a B CLASS CITIZEN.

@Titbot get LL or rope
@cocainecowboy lose weight or rope
@PrettyBoyMaxxing get nosejob or rope
@Blackout.xl lose weight or rope

reminder that if ur not sub 15% bodyfat theres still a sliver of hope if you arent a manlet/have big skull... lose weight.

but for the 90%?
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW TRUE DOPAMINE. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A STACY WIFE BRING YOU HOT CHOCOLATE AS YOU COMFYMAXX WITH YOUR SONS ON CHRISTMAS EVE. YOU WILL ROT HERE ALONE, AND DIE ALONE.

ITS OVER FOR THE 90%
This forum is good for coping nigga

unable to pm u due to limited posts or something

• So Sad
Building a base is easy, u just need monobloc and orbital box osteotomy while injecting Relaxin.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
Relaxin for bone remodel?
For height and bone remodeling, hopefully i won't lose a limb or get cancer jfl but u gotta do what u gotta do to not get mogged.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and forwardgrowth
shit thread
we're all gonna make it (by we all i mean me)

For height and bone remodeling, hopefully i won't lose a limb or get cancer jfl but u gotta do what u gotta do to not get mogged.
100% worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Xander578
It's true I won't truly ascend unless I manage to increase my IPD. Hopefully moneymaxxing and my drive for perfection will push me to solve it and get to the 10%

• Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth
This is fact: 90% of you will never reach ascention. Maybe your pheno prevents this, maybe its your bones, maybe you’re a manlet, the list goes on... but if you don't have the base for looksmaxxing, you will never, and i mean NEVER, ascend.

JFL at thinking malar implants are going to make your 5’9” small skulled ass a slayer
View attachment 219875
JFL at thinking a custom wraparound jaw implant is going to help when you have fucked orbitals/recession
View attachment 219876
JFL at thinking you will go from a bad base to chad
View attachment 219877
for 90% of you, this is all just a waste of your time.
You rot here, talking about surgeries you will NEVER get, that even if you did get wouldnt help you more than 0.75psl.

congrats, you spent 100k to become 4.75psl!
View attachment 219878
Jfl.

so what gets you into the 10%?
6’4”+ with large skull
Good phenotype
No unfixable failos
Etc
Pm me if you want to know whether you are or not... if you cant reach 5.5psl just fucking rope tbh.

you can sit here doing mental gymnastics living out fantasies of being jordan barrett all day long and all it will do is make you higher inhib and waste your prime years. The only people that deserve to rot here are the 10%
In life, looks are everything. If you are sub 5.5psl, you are a B CLASS CITIZEN.

@Titbot get LL or rope
@cocainecowboy lose weight or rope
@PrettyBoyMaxxing get nosejob or rope
@Blackout.xl lose weight or rope

reminder that if ur not sub 15% bodyfat theres still a sliver of hope if you arent a manlet/have big skull... lose weight.

but for the 90%?

ITS OVER FOR THE 90%
hey bro you've seen me, do I have potential?

The only real death sentences are a subhuman long midface, weird skull, bad ipd or manlet.

Jfl at all these "muh harmony" copers. They can't wrap their heads around that being ugly is simply a matter of having bad features and ratios so they invent these terms such as harmony to sound smart and pretend that looks theory is some abstract concept that they only have the privilege to understand.
Bad pheno, ridiculously long midface, very short height (under 5'6) and weird skull are the true death sentences that make any effort futile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4310
I'd do anything to ascend, kill my own parents even... getting cancer is a piece of cake.
mirin

It's true I won't truly ascend unless I manage to increase my IPD. Hopefully moneymaxxing and my drive for perfection will push me to solve it and get to the 10%
that's the spirit son
whats your height, ipd, and skull measurement?
lol I love this thread still so much, too painful truthful

Last edited:
tfw not 10%

• Hmm...
Ascend in terms of what ?
Getting low tier women? Beckys? Stacys?

Yeah nvm it's long

Also I fucking hate Fuk for being 6'9. Could you imagine being so tall and basically being a king of the world. Just by his posts you can tell he's been fed up with compliments, nice behavior etc his entire pife
yea fuk that nigga >:c

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
this is why this forum is so hilarious 🤣 🤣

Banger thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3962
mirin

that's the spirit son
whats your height, ipd, and skull measurement?
lol I love this thread still so much, too painful truthful

6’1
60.4mm IPD

23 inch when brow ridge taken into account 22.5 glabella. My skull is pretty fucked it’s like Sean o pry’s neuro with worse forward growth

fixing my IPD would fix so many of my problems. Theresa that rule in looksmax 3 strikes and you’re out. I don’t have a good pheno so I already have 2 strikes I can’t afford to not have harmony

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
no
Bad pheno, ridiculously long midface, very short height (under 5'6) and weird skull are the true death sentences that make any effort futile.
no it's tip of nose and narrow lips

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Imagine gatekeeping looksmaxing of all things

I think in this forum noone has more downward growth than me, unfixable unless i cover it with a beard fuck it. All because jew ortho

Atleast necklift will save it little bit somehow, gonna get it this summer

Attachments

• 3462FD44-A41D-4DCC-ACA3-46947B636B36.jpeg
    3462FD44-A41D-4DCC-ACA3-46947B636B36.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 28
Why is everyone so gay ITT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Everyone can’t be Arvid i guess. It is what it is

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3962