Only 10% of us have potential to ascend

Why is dis thred being taking serious?
its the harsh truth nibba

no surgery for harmony. ugly people post surgery are "better looking ugly people", not "good looking people"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3962, DidntRead and 1 other person
I believe him tbh. Im 6’9”, cocainecowboy is 6’7”, eyes is 6’8”, sirgey is 6’5”, ur 6’5”... lots of giants here.
that's crazy how u ain't mention me 😤

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962

no surgery for harmony. ugly people post surgery are "better looking ugly people", not "good looking people"

Harmony cannot be measured. Only seen. As you said

So many delusional users here jfl
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Brandon10 and Deleted member 470
10% gang tbh

• +1
The thread was good until the 6'4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Kade, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
itt 50% think they're part of the 10% jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nastynas, Deleted member 2227, RAITEIII and 3 others
get really fucking tired of manlet imbeciles thinking tall = instantly insane at sports tbh, i get this shit like once a week.

you have no fucking idea how hard skill and talent mogs height in that arena

unless i was shooting hoops 8 hours a day since 11 years old i wouldnt be nba material
get really fucking tired of manlet imbeciles thinking tall = instantly insane at sports tbh, i get this shit like once a week.

unless i was shooting hoops 8 hours a day since 11 years old i wouldnt be nba material

1Z02vuppxP1Pa

i fucking hate thoes normies who come to me, and say :" ohhh ohgg hurrdurr if I was your height I would have played pro basketball".
also prime footage of me rn regarding your thread:
L4FATJpd4LWgeruTK

Giphy 3

i actually prefer my life after being blackpilled tbh. i feel more in control and aware of everything
That's because you can ascend, if you cant, it's pure fucking suffering.

Or basically don't have trash tier ipd/es ratio(too wide or too narrow), and don't have giga long midface.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 2486 and DidntRead
View attachment 220515
i fucking hate thoes normies who come to me, and say :" ohhh ohgg hurrdurr if I was your height I would have played pro basketball".
View attachment 220520
View attachment 220521

Or basically don't have trash tier ipd/es ratio(too wide or too narrow), and don't have giga long midface.

Everyone can ascend to normie

Everyone can ascend to normie
But is it true Ascension thought?
What's the point of wasting 100k for just a normie, thoes 100k can go for education, a house, stocks or some other good investment.

But is it true Ascension thought?
What's the point of wasting 100k for just a normie, thoes 100k can go for education, a house, stocks or some other good investment.

Who said u will spend 100k?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
@PrettyBoyMaxxing where do you think I stand pheno wise?

I'm into that latina pussy smell

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3593
Who said u will spend 100k?
Depends on what you need and how receeding you are.
I said 100k as a bit exaggeration.
But if you get into the world of osteotomies, tens of thousands isn't out of the question

Depends on what you need and how receeding you are.
I said 100k as a bit exaggeration.
But if you get into the world of osteotomies, tens of thousands isn't out of the question

50k if u really get lefort, no one will get a lefort,they may get implants, small osteotomies, nosejobs.

Wont be more than 25k with everyrhing

View attachment 220515
View attachment 220520
View attachment 220521

Indeed bro, also, raybansmaxx.

cope retard. I'm gonna be a millionaire high status film maker with an actress wife.

fuck off cavedwelling neet permavirgin depressed incel fucking loser fuck

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme, DidntRead, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Only way I'm gonna ascend is with LL and that's a pipedream tbh

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 3962
Im far away from the 10%, borderline aspie and i got a virgin gf. Cope thread tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Indeed bro, also, raybansmaxx.
And then what? Raybanmaxx is retarded.
It's fucking over for me, I'll have to rot alone and die alone as a fucking wizard.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
0.75 psl is a shit ton. Would take me way over 6 psl and I would start living.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
And then what? Raybanmaxx is retarded.
It's fucking over for me, I'll have to rot alone and die alone as a fucking wizard.
:cry:

What a dick sucking thread.
If u had 99th percentile potential then you wouldnt be here, fucking larpers.
cope

im here cuz im fat

im 99.9999999% potential so STFU lol u retard piece of shit dog

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution and Deleted member 685
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW TRUE DOPAMINE

I knew it man for like 2 and half years straight... i wanna it again

• Woah
Of you are dolichocephalic don't leave the basement

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
indeed bro.

Jfl at those with bad pheno/small skulls shittalking others in rating section

you’re in the same fucking boat
Sorry to ask this here, but do I have small skull/bad pheno IMG 20200107 001313 IMG 20191223 222134 IMG 20191213 221408
Women rate men in binary. Either he’s GL or not. There’s not “well he has a good jaw, but no zygos, good browridge, but bad lips.”

I'm sorry, but women do that/used to do that. But now since they have chads easily available (due to sexual freedom, tinder, soys etc), they rate men as binary.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc
one of most legit threads, i was going to write down sth like this couple days ago

ofc wanting and being willing to improve is important and i respect that but for most they wont even look close to their predicted selves after surgeries, at least not enough to make THAT much real life difference.

on the other hand everything is important and its about how deep you are willing to go, so therefore little bit of improvement counts on the grand scheme of things

it is a grey issue like most things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3962
Bump

• So Sad
the thread is legit up to some point

the point is for most of us putting all resources avaiable to looksmax is wasting of time butt
even if you go from 3.5 to 4.2 its worth it

I literally went from like 3.8 to 4.8-5.2 and being approached, kissed, told got handsome, etc etc

It would have never happened if I would had listened to your advice

if you ar etruely unfixable, you should go after M&S
to get to the point when you are attractive noit caused looks but because of status or money
but still, with high MS you should looksmax everything and its not waste of itme

jfl at ppl giving up easly as they would have chance to live again and be young again

you have 1 chance, and these "tommorows" are limited

• +1
I'm just on this site for a social network

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Arkantos, diggbicc and 1 other person
Can I ascend? I'm only 182cm

This is fact: 90% of you will never reach ascention. Maybe your pheno prevents this, maybe its your bones, maybe you’re a manlet, the list goes on... but if you don't have the base for looksmaxxing, you will never, and i mean NEVER, ascend.

JFL at thinking malar implants are going to make your 5’9” small skulled ass a slayer
View attachment 219875
JFL at thinking a custom wraparound jaw implant is going to help when you have fucked orbitals/recession
View attachment 219876
JFL at thinking you will go from a bad base to chad
View attachment 219877
for 90% of you, this is all just a waste of your time.
You rot here, talking about surgeries you will NEVER get, that even if you did get wouldnt help you more than 0.75psl.

congrats, you spent 100k to become 4.75psl!
View attachment 219878
Jfl.

so what gets you into the 10%?
6’4”+ with large skull
Good phenotype
No unfixable failos
Etc
Pm me if you want to know whether you are or not... if you cant reach 5.5psl just fucking rope tbh.

you can sit here doing mental gymnastics living out fantasies of being jordan barrett all day long and all it will do is make you higher inhib and waste your prime years. The only people that deserve to rot here are the 10%
In life, looks are everything. If you are sub 5.5psl, you are a B CLASS CITIZEN.

@Titbot get LL or rope
@cocainecowboy lose weight or rope
@PrettyBoyMaxxing get nosejob or rope
@Blackout.xl lose weight or rope

reminder that if ur not sub 15% bodyfat theres still a sliver of hope if you arent a manlet/have big skull... lose weight.

but for the 90%?
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW TRUE DOPAMINE. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A STACY WIFE BRING YOU HOT CHOCOLATE AS YOU COMFYMAXX WITH YOUR SONS ON CHRISTMAS EVE. YOU WILL ROT HERE ALONE, AND DIE ALONE.

ITS OVER FOR THE 90%
6'4 is cope, just be above average in height.
And i need only and sadly job on soft features. never began

6’4”+ with large skull
Good phenotype
No unfixable failos
Etc
JFL i'll refrase that for you
to become chad you must already be chad
that's sadly true though, not gonna lie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
anyone can ascend with money, what surgery isn’t there to fix your face? The only thing that’s not making people ascend is their laziness and ability to make money that’s actually wholesome

My midface is slightly too long but it's not as noticeable irl.
can you pm me your pics if you can ? really wanna aree what you look like

This is fact: 90% of you will never reach ascention. Maybe your pheno prevents this, maybe its your bones, maybe you’re a manlet, the list goes on... but if you don't have the base for looksmaxxing, you will never, and i mean NEVER, ascend.

JFL at thinking malar implants are going to make your 5’9” small skulled ass a slayer
View attachment 219875
JFL at thinking a custom wraparound jaw implant is going to help when you have fucked orbitals/recession
View attachment 219876
JFL at thinking you will go from a bad base to chad
View attachment 219877
for 90% of you, this is all just a waste of your time.
You rot here, talking about surgeries you will NEVER get, that even if you did get wouldnt help you more than 0.75psl.

congrats, you spent 100k to become 4.75psl!
View attachment 219878
Jfl.

6’4”+ with large skull
Good phenotype
No unfixable failos
Etc
Pm me if you want to know whether you are or not... if you cant reach 5.5psl just fucking rope tbh.

you can sit here doing mental gymnastics living out fantasies of being jordan barrett all day long and all it will do is make you higher inhib and waste your prime years. The only people that deserve to rot here are the 10%
In life, looks are everything. If you are sub 5.5psl, you are a B CLASS CITIZEN.

@Titbot get LL or rope
@cocainecowboy lose weight or rope
@PrettyBoyMaxxing get nosejob or rope
@Blackout.xl lose weight or rope

reminder that if ur not sub 15% bodyfat theres still a sliver of hope if you arent a manlet/have big skull... lose weight.

but for the 90%?
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW TRUE DOPAMINE. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A STACY WIFE BRING YOU HOT CHOCOLATE AS YOU COMFYMAXX WITH YOUR SONS ON CHRISTMAS EVE. YOU WILL ROT HERE ALONE, AND DIE ALONE.

ITS OVER FOR THE 90%
@ArvidGustavsson is the 0.00001%

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2486
shit thread, everyone here can fix their flaws here and ascend no matter what their base is. kys op.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, BonesAndHarmony and Deleted member 685
can you pm me your pics if you can ? really wanna aree what you look like
Yeah nvm it's long

Also I fucking hate Fuk for being 6'9. Could you imagine being so tall and basically being a king of the world. Just by his posts you can tell he's been fed up with compliments, nice behavior etc his entire pife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2748
shit thread, everyone here can fix their flaws here and ascend no matter what their base is. kys op.
The only real death sentences are a subhuman long midface, weird skull, bad ipd or manlet.

Jfl at all these "muh harmony" copers. They can't wrap their heads around that being ugly is simply a matter of having bad features and ratios so they invent these terms such as harmony to sound smart and pretend that looks theory is some abstract concept that they only have the privilege to understand.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
The only real death sentences are a subhuman long midface, weird skull, bad ipd or manlet.

Jfl at all these "muh harmony" copers. They can't wrap their heads around that being ugly is simply a matter of having bad features and ratios so they invent these terms such as harmony to sound smart and pretend that looks theory is some abstract concept that they only have the privilege to understand.
theres at least ways to camouflage a midface if its not ridiculously long . IPD can be slightly increased with MSE, bad IPD is only really bad if its super noticeable like adriana limas ex husband Marko Jaric

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Yeah nvm it's long

Also I fucking hate Fuk for being 6'9. Could you imagine being so tall and basically being a king of the world. Just by his posts you can tell he's been fed up with compliments, nice behavior etc his entire pife
i don't believe he is 6'9 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685