Only 3 legit ways to deepen voice deepvoicemaxxing (rest all is cope)

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
1 having very high androgenicity
How can you get it ? Roids like tren , masteron, ment are highly androgenic and MIGHT deepen voice over a prolonged use

2 smoking cigars over a long period of time does deepens your voice for sure

3 surgical way called thyroplasty

But why even need a deep voice ? If you sound like a low t faggot like Greg doucette you won't be respected nigga and even if you have average voice you aren't creating halo , deep voice maxxing is legit and should always be focused upon

Besides these 3 everything is cope ( deep om chanting, shouting , neck training or whatever copium is being thrown it's not even scientific as it doesn't stretches the vocal cords by any means )

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, GalacticHero, Squirreljak and 6 others

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 25377 and 5.5psl
How can you get it ? Roids like tren , masteron, ment are highly androgenic and MIGHT deepen voice over a prolonged use

But why even need a deep voice ? If you sound like a low t faggot like Greg doucette you won't be respected nigga and even if you have average voice you aren't creating halo , deep voice maxxing is legit and should always be focused upon

Besides these 3 everything is cope ( deep om chanting, shouting , neck training or whatever copium is being thrown it's not even scientific as it doesn't stretches the vocal cords by any means )
dawg im indain and i have a deep fucking voice. yall are losers who have no bass to their voice

• +1
Reactions: Baba boi
Just sip a Scotch before sending a vocaroo to your girl, ain't nobody doing all that gay ass shit

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
dawg im indain and i have a deep fucking voice. yall are losers who have no bass to their voice
Since when curries have become voice moggers ? The only thing they mog is there unhealthiness and their smell

• WTF
Reactions: forevermirin
Just sip a Scotch before sending a vocaroo to your girl, ain't nobody doing all that gay ass shit
What's wrong in deepening the voice nigga ?
It's legit and deep voice is rare and respectable and attractive and sexy and everything

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 21863
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, 5.5psl and Deleted member 24712
Since when curries have become voice moggers ? The only thing they mog is there unhealthiness and their smell
wym. at 14 i sqauted 200 with no previous practice. Full 90 degrees and perfect form, i have eat a perfect diet. My ancient ancestors were warriors because my family was high on the castle system, they were not street beggers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, forevermirin and 5.5psl
wym. at 14 i sqauted 200 with no previous practice. Full 90 degrees and perfect form, i have eat a perfect diet. My ancient ancestors were warriors because my family was high on the castle system, they were not street beggers.
Nigga are you snorting cocaine ?
I didn't even asked how much you squat or what did your ancestors did

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Slayercel and Deleted member 23218

• +1
What's wrong in deepening the voice nigga ?
It's legit and deep voice is rare and respectable and attractive and sexy and everything
its what you say that is the measure of a man not how he says it girls don't care about that at all

its what you say that is the measure of a man not how he says it girls don't care about that at all
This is giga cope
Voice matters a lot
Your voice should be so deep and sexy that the girls standing besides you should become wet just by hearing it and yes girls do get wet by voice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and forevermirin
@HimmyButler u have the airways of a recessed mouthbreather can't even handle a cigar like a real man fucking pussy ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, 5.5psl and Deleted member 23218
This is giga cope
Voice matters a lot
Your voice should be so deep and sexy that the girls standing besides you should become wet just by hearing it and yes girls do get wet by voice
can you give some exampels of such voices?

Search for corpse husband on youtube
sounds shady asf nigga last thing i want is to get gore on my YouTube recommendation feed

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel and 5.5psl
sounds shady asf nigga last thing i want is to get gore on my YouTube recommendation feed
Its not shady bro
He is a youtuber with more than 7M subs all thanks to his very deep fuckin voice
He is famous just and just because of it
That's the power of deep voice nigga never showed his face but girls are throwing themselves at him without even seeing him
Search his channel "corpse husband" and see his videos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel and forevermirin
True both high Tea and cigars deepend my voice.

• +1
just develop gastroesophageal reflux disease theory

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and 5.5psl
This is giga cope
Voice matters a lot
No and i dont care enough to send a vocaroo people only looked at me like i was some freak

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: 5.5psl and forevermirin
No and i dont care enough to send a vocaroo people only looked at me like i was some freak
Face too matters bro
I didn't said that if you are a truecel and get a deep voice you will become a slayer

you need to put yourself in uncomfortable situations bro its 2023 vocaroomaxxing is peak femalegaze

• +1
Face too matters bro
I didn't said that if you are a truecel and get a deep voice you will become a slayer
we havent seen corpse face bro he might be truecel but he'll still slay

• +1

Last edited:
  • +1

(what does my accent sound like btw, people have told me many different things)

Ngl You sound like a boy
Btw you can't permanently fraud your voice 24/7 you will revert back to your original

Wtf is that ?
The thing that Corpse Husband has that burned his vocal cords and now he literally sounds like a corpse but girls get wet over it

• Love it
The thing that Corpse Husband has that burned his vocal cords and now he literally sounds like a corpse but girls get wet over it
How to get that disease or burn that shit lmao
I am serious i also want such deep voice literally imagine living life with such a voice god damn

Apparnetly, tren and test helps? I'm so fucked my voice is MASSIVE FALIO

• +1

• +1
you need to put yourself in uncomfortable situations bro its 2023 vocaroomaxxing is peak femalegaze
Yeah lets flex on the 3-5 femcel infiltrators that troll here great idea im done with this shit life

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, Deleted member 24712 and 5.5psl
Ngl You sound like a boy
Btw you can't permanently fraud your voice 24/7 you will revert back to your original
interesting because girls and guys have commented on my voice

can you not pick up a habit of frauding your voice?

• +1
He is a youtuber with more than 7M subs all thanks to his very deep fuckin voice
He is famous just and just because of it
That's the power of deep voice nigga never showed his face but girls are throwing themselves at him without even seeing him
Search his channel "corpse husband" and see his videos
his voice made feel safe and squishy

• +1
interesting because girls and guys have commented on my voice

can you not pick up a habit of frauding your voice?
Your neck will start paining bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
so high protein diet doesnt work for deeper voice?
90 Day Fiance Smile GIF by TLC Europe

• +1