Only GENETICS matter softmaxxes are scam only hardmaxx if u want to reach better level of look

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Blackpillmaxxing
I already talked a lot about MGK in this forum he was a drugged out (he was addicted to heroin and other hard drugs which are INSANE looksmin) guy he lived like a real rockstar, trash sleep schedule, no workout, no looksmaxx nothing. My guy is 34 years old literally MOGS INTO OBLIVION 99% of his age he won the genetics lottery and he never really done any looksmaxx etc etc. Genetics is the most important thing u can look good without doing anything

Attachments

• machine-gun-kelly-billboard-awards-110222-63fb01d9d66e48e89b3c877ba59b9cd8.jpg
    machine-gun-kelly-billboard-awards-110222-63fb01d9d66e48e89b3c877ba59b9cd8.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and jué
he looks like shit in the pic u showed retard

WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧 WATER 💧

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoDsk and AustinCutler
This is why you don't tell people you lookmaxs so they believe that your genetics are naturally superior.

MGk has done a hair transplant and is most likely on a continual regime of finnesteride and oral minoxidil to maintain the hair.

I already talked a lot about MGK in this forum he was a drugged out (he was addicted to heroin and other hard drugs which are INSANE looksmin) guy he lived like a real rockstar, trash sleep schedule, no workout, no looksmaxx nothing. My guy is 34 years old literally MOGS INTO OBLIVION 99% of his age he won the genetics lottery and he never really done any looksmaxx etc etc. Genetics is the most important thing u can look good without doing anything
He is quite softmaxxed on that picture, the piercings, the hair dye, the fashion, the hair cut itself

Nigga would be invisible with dark short hair and without the niche maxing, take a look at those goody ears of course he needs those piercings

Another day another water thread.