Opens .org to a thread about me

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
IMG 3492

Abolute brutal amounts of spam arguing whether im MTN HTN or whatever

I do not CLAIM to be a CHAD and never will, im one of the least narcy users here so anyone claiming im a CHADLITE or whatever they are claiming it not me

I believe i sit between strong-htn to low chadlite PERSONAL OPINION

I am 18 years old in highschool DONT COMPARE ME TO TOP MODELS THEY ALL HARD MOG ME WTFFF

This is me in motion, im prob htn range because of the huge scar on my head but atleast i dont fraud like some users

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nigkook, aesthetic beauty, moreroidsmoredates and 11 others
What I learned from that thread:
1) You got huge energy on this site
2) @Reformed will be my second ever ignored user, congratulations nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, Costcosuperstore, nigkook and 10 others
View attachment 2765656

I do not CLAIM to be a CHAD and never will, im one of the least narcy users here so anyone claiming im a CHADLITE or whatever they are claiming it not me

I am 18 years old in highschool DONT COMPARE ME TO TOP MODELS THEY ALL HARD MOG ME WTFFF

View attachment 2765659
This is me in motion, im prob htn range because of the huge scar on my head but atleast i dont fraud like some users
Buddy, you are taking this shizo forum far too seriously

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, nigkook, Lynxress and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Deleted member 57356, Brandon Curington and 20 others
What I learned from that thread:
1) You got huge energy on this site
2) @Reformed will be my second ever ignored user, congratulations nigga
Dude it was a garbage thread but hes trolling, Amnesia is the only forum chad im just a nigga in highschool LOL let me finish my ascension first pls

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, kebab and scrunchables
blud thinks being fake humble will get him rep

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard Cheese, j05, Brandon Curington and 25 others
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab
ur rating for urself is accurate. Anyone else that says otherwise one way or another is coping and does not know how to rate properly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Costcosuperstore, nigkook and 8 others
ur rating for urself is accurate. Anyone else that says otherwise one way or another is coping and does not know how to rate properly
Thank you saar, being low chadlite at my age is FINE lol im just here to improve myself

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, ChickenRun and tombradylover
Thank you saar, being low chadlite at my age is FINE lol im just here to improve myself
thats more then fine thats amazing lol

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and tombradylover
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, nigkook, Graham and 3 others
I hate braggers

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, Graham, News and 1 other person
Mtn in agartha

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Why do you have a scratch on your head?

View attachment 2765656

View attachment 2765659
You look like such a chum boy 😍 i bet grammy loves you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Clavicular
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Clavicular
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, RichardSpencel and Psychophilly
the guy in video is chad ngl

• JFL
hey that’s me, I feel like those guys in a stadium of a football game that have the camera zoomed on them and they show on the massive monitor 😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook and Clavicular
U have dimples too. All these male models don’t even have dimples it’s insane female gaze but Alr everyone disagrees with me.

U also have a good sloped nose.

But nah people would rather suck off guys like opry with hooked noses, ogre jaws and aspie eyes who aren’t talked ab with foids except that one Taylor swift vid where he quickly went irrelevant again. Ight cool ignore me guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, tombradylover and Clavicular
Depoot too lol caged when I saw that guy recently too, this forum is beyond saving

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Clavicular
U have dimples too. All these male models don’t even have dimples it’s insane female gaze but Alr everyone disagrees with me.

But nah people would rather suck off guys like opry with hooked noses, ogre jaws and aspie eyes who aren’t talked ab with foids except that one Taylor swift vid where he quickly went irrelevant again. Ight cool ignore me guys
cope

• +1

Good middle third but incel potato jaw. HTN is a stretch. Probably looks MTN in motion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, RichardSpencel, Xangsane and 2 others
View attachment 2765691

Good middle third but incel potato jaw. HTN is a stretch. Probably looks MTN in motion.
Potatoe jaw? It’s clearly defined. OP please learn how to angle fraud and take a insane pic to shut these faggots up who don’t know the diff between vids and angle frauded frame perfect pics

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
In agartha, u can find bad shots of anyone and muh mtn lol
The video you posted is cherry-picked. You probably look even worse irl.

Probably LTN in motion irl tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
View attachment 2765656

View attachment 2765659
In ‘htn’ range because of scar. Jfl at your delusions. Muhh I’m not narcy.

• JFL
Reactions: Jagger

your addicted to lifting his balls aren't you, like you just can't stop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and EverythingMattersCel
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Post someone who mogs him? In terms of pulling hoes
bro your cuckery and faggotry is just disgusting at this point i'm just gonna ignore you, not even @ylrven respects a cuck like u

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Clavicular and tombradylover
bro your cuckery and faggotry is just disgusting at this point i'm just gonna ignore you, not even @ylrven respects a cuck like u
Post someone that mogs him. Side by side let’s see. And make sure it’s a pic taken from a vid not a frauded model pic thanks. Low iq nigger with no consept of lighting, angles and camera focal length

@ylrven next time ur hooking up with a girl, invite @Reformed to jack off in the corner and if he's well behaved fuck him in the ass as well after

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, Clavicular, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and tombradylover
@ylrven next time ur hooking up with a girl, invite @Reformed to jack off in the corner and if he's well behaved fuck him in the ass as well after
Still not posting I wonder why. U just hate the user, yk he’s good looking. Cmon post someone who’d look good like him in selfie cam I’m waiting

• +1
just good genetics and softmaxxing its not impressive more than it is ragefuel over the fact that it literally is just genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Clavicular