Optimal Nutrition for a Looksmaxxer. (most nutrition advice on here is dogshit; WILL BE TOO HIGH IQ FOR MOST OF YOU)

nav_w1

nav_w1

High Tier Subhuman
Let's keep it brief: Your approach to nutrition should help maximize all aspects of looksmaxxing as much as possible without working for some aspects but not others. That is, you want a nutrition plan that prevents bloating, gives energy, promotes test and thyroid production, promotes muscle building and healing, removes toxins and provides great gut health for brain activity/productivity.

An optimal nutrional plan accounts for and protects you from the negative effects of the times that you don't follow it properly; don't be like the carnitards and feel like you are going to die because you ate a snickers bar and your body couldn't tolerate it. You will eat a snickers bar every so often because we are human idiots, so you should account for it rather than being in denial about your condition.

Prevent Bloating: Mostly hormonal. Eat 2 raw carrots every day or eat well cooked white button mushrooms to prevent bloating of stomach and face. Sugar > Starch as far as bloating is concerned. Masturbating less helps too, but semen retention only "works" because nearly everyone is malnourished and energy production goes towards replenishing semen once ppl coom. If you are healthy, you literally feel like you could go again in 1 hr with no negative side effects because you have enough nutrient circulation.

Energy Production: You need to activate the lymphatic system to experience higher energy. METHOD 1: providing nutrients + a "binder" to collect any toxins that are dumped in the stomach by the lymph system. The most effective way to do this is raw eggs + raw cheese in conjuction. Eat a small block of raw cheese when you wake up and then use the raw eggs + raw cheese as a snack in between meals. Raw eggs provide the necessary nutreints and raw cheese is a binder. You will experience more sweating (even when sedentary) and more phlegm production at the start through the mouth/nose when you do this. These are toxins moving from the body and your lymphatic system doing the work it should be doing, you should always spit the phlegm out. This gives higher energy because as you activate the lymphatic system, you take the burden of nutrient circulation off of the red blood cells and allow them to hold more oxygen per unit of blood. You will feel incredible energy from this, nothing like the adrenaline frenzied energy that comes from coffee or fasting. METHOD 2: Don't eat fruit in the first 6 hours of waking as it is an unstable energy source and you'll feel like you need to eat sugar every couple hours.

Brain Activity/productivity: Raw eggs for sure. I drink 3 raw eggs from a local farm before exams and I have crazy memory and clarity of thought. Don't do supermarket eggs you'll get pretty sick from them.

Test Production: Absolutely raw carrots. Gave me crazy deep voice after a few weeks + better mood + more motivation towards competing in things. Eat red meat, but avoid supermarket organs/fatty cuts as most toxins store in organs, glands and animal fats and supermarket animals are usually poorly fed. If you have access to very high quality, where you know what the animals are fed, then organs/glands/fat is your friend. I cook my meat because it tastes nicer, though I used to eat it raw.

Gut Health: If you have zero energy and are really depressed, eat some water kefir grains, drink some raw milk kefir or eat high meat. Physiology precedes psychology and anything that is experienced mentally is an embodied experience first.

Muscle Building will come from the beef, cheese, eggs, carrots, raw milk etc as long as you train.

This is what a day of eating may look like for me: Block of raw cheese in the morning after shower. Then I'll usually workout/study for 2 hours. 3 Raw Eggs + Raw Cheese + a Raw carrot. Couple hours later Beef w Homemade Fermented Sourdough Bread with butter on it meal (usually just 1 slice). A few hrs later I'll have some fruit + a carrot + raw cheese. Same beef meal as earlier a few hours later and then some raw honey + raw butter before I go to bed (really helps sleep quality). I eat 1 pound of beef a day and 1/2 pound raw cheese. Sometimes I have access to raw milk as well so I'll have less meat and cheese to make room for it. Costs me £55 /week because I have access to farms locally.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, Crusile, sub5inchcel and 11 others
Let's keep it brief: Your approach to nutrition should help maximize all aspects of looksmaxxing as much as possible without working for some aspects but not others. That is, you want a nutrition plan that prevents bloating, gives energy, promotes test and thyroid production, promotes muscle building and healing, removes toxins and provides great gut health for brain activity/productivity.

An optimal nutrional plan accounts for and protects you from the negative effects of the times that you don't follow it properly; don't be like the carnitards and feel like you are going to die because you ate a snickers bar and your body couldn't tolerate it. You will eat a snickers bar every so often because we are human idiots, so you should account for it rather than being in denial about your condition.

Prevent Bloating: Mostly hormonal. Eat 2 raw carrots every day or eat well cooked white button mushrooms to prevent bloating of stomach and face. Sugar > Starch as far as bloating is concerned. Masturbating less helps too, but semen retention only "works" because nearly everyone is malnourished and energy production goes towards replenishing semen once ppl coom. If you are healthy, you literally feel like you could go again in 1 hr with no negative side effects because you have enough nutrient circulation.

Energy Production: You need to activate the lymphatic system to experience higher energy. METHOD 1: providing nutrients + a "binder" to collect any toxins that are dumped in the stomach by the lymph system. The most effective way to do this is raw eggs + raw cheese in conjuction. Eat a small block of raw cheese when you wake up and then use the raw eggs + raw cheese as a snack in between meals. Raw eggs provide the necessary nutreints and raw cheese is a binder. You will experience more sweating (even when sedentary) and more phlegm production at the start through the mouth/nose when you do this. These are toxins moving from the body and your lymphatic system doing the work it should be doing, you should always spit the phlegm out. This gives higher energy because as you activate the lymphatic system, you take the burden of nutrient circulation off of the red blood cells and allow them to hold more oxygen per unit of blood. You will feel incredible energy from this, nothing like the adrenaline frenzied energy that comes from coffee or fasting. METHOD 2: Don't eat fruit in the first 6 hours of waking as it is an unstable energy source and you'll feel like you need to eat sugar every couple hours.

Brain Activity/productivity: Raw eggs for sure. I drink 3 raw eggs from a local farm before exams and I have crazy memory and clarity of thought. Don't do supermarket eggs you'll get pretty sick from them.

Test Production: Absolutely raw carrots. Gave me crazy deep voice after a few weeks + better mood + more motivation towards competing in things. Eat red meat, but avoid supermarket organs/fatty cuts as most toxins store in organs, glands and animal fats and supermarket animals are usually poorly fed. If you have access to very high quality, where you know what the animals are fed, then organs/glands/fat is your friend. I cook my meat because it tastes nicer, though I used to eat it raw.

Gut Health: If you have zero energy and are really depressed, eat some water kefir grains, drink some raw milk kefir or eat high meat. Physiology precedes psychology and anything that is experienced mentally is an embodied experience first.

Muscle Building will come from the beef, cheese, eggs, carrots, raw milk etc as long as you train.

This is what a day of eating may look like for me: Block of raw cheese in the morning after shower. Then I'll usually workout/study for 2 hours. 3 Raw Eggs + Raw Cheese + a Raw carrot. Couple hours later Beef w Homemade Fermented Sourdough Bread with butter on it meal (usually just 1 slice). A few hrs later I'll have some fruit + a carrot + raw cheese. Same beef meal as earlier a few hours later and then some raw honey + raw butter before I go to bed (really helps sleep quality). I eat 1 pound of beef a day and 1/2 pound raw cheese. Sometimes I have access to raw milk as well so I'll have less meat and cheese to make room for it. Costs me £55 /week because I have access to farms locally.
I agree on everything except the meat. Meat creates so much inflammation in your body and putrefaction, its just the dead flesh of another being how could it not create inflammation? If you want real clean mental clarity and skin glow you should remove all animal products except raw dairy and raw organic eggs, and focus mostly on plant fermented protein, and sprouted legumes for easier absorption of amino acids since when sprouted the protein of legume breaks down into amino acid so its easily absorbed by the body and doesn’t create all the digestive problem that all cooked legumes create. Leafy greens in abundace give easily acessible proteins. Ex green juice.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Whatashame, anactualdude, mogging and 9 others
I agree on everything except the meat. Meat creates so much inflammation in your body and putrefaction, its just the dead flesh of another being how could it not create inflammation? If you want real clean mental clarity and skin glow you should remove all animal products except raw dairy and raw organic eggs, and focus mostly on plant fermented protein, and sprouted legumes for easier absorption of amino acids since when sprouted the protein of legume breaks down into amino acid so its easily absorbed by the body and doesn’t create all the digestive problem that all cooked legumes create. Leafy greens in abundace give easily acessible proteins. Ex green juice.
I like your ideas but I'm skeptical on the leafy greens part. I used to be vegan and I would have a big bowl of kale/spinach based salad and feel horrible about 1 hour after because of the sheer volume needed for adequate calories and accumulation of antinutrients. I've always liked sprouting/soaking seeds (which legumes are) for bioavailablity, high iq on your part there.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: anactualdude, TrestIsBest, ChristianChad and 1 other person
I like your ideas but I'm skeptical on the leafy greens part. I used to be vegan and I would have a big bowl of kale/spinach based salad and feel horrible about 1 hour after because of the sheer volume needed for adequate calories and accumulation of antinutrients. I've always liked sprouting/soaking seeds (which legumes are) for bioavailablity, high iq on your part there.

• +1
Reactions: nav_w1
To reduce the unpleasant effect of the fiber content of the leafy greens you can extract their juice with an extractor and remove the fiber. The green juice since is easily digestible and you get all the benefits of the greens without having to chew for hours and then feel a bit bloated.

To reduce the unpleasant effect of the fiber content of the leafy greens you can extract their juice with an extractor and remove the fiber. The green juice since is easily digestible and you get all the benefits of the greens without having to chew for hours and then feel a bit bloated.
how are you sourcing your greens? most supermarket shit is sprayed with chemicals, even the organic ones. I don't have a garden so I can't grow my own.

Giga Cope lol peddle your Low T Vegan bs elsewhere

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: anactualdude, SteveRogers, callisto and 7 others
how are you sourcing your greens? most supermarket shit is sprayed with chemicals, even the organic ones. I don't have a garden so I can't grow my own.
Yeah true. You should find some local farmer or you can start growing microgreens indoor using organic seeds: sunflowers, flax, chia, broccoli, etc. They are much more powerful than full grown greens and easily juiceable.. You can even do it hydrophonically without the soil, you just need trails and water. Thats it.

Last edited:
Low IQ. Read some scientific literature about the human digestive system, then compare this digestive system with that of a cow, especially compare how the cow digests its food and why. We humans cannot convert vitamins, minerals from leafy greens, most of it is excreted right away. Only good point, is fermented vegetables, but not from the supermarket, but for example homemade sauerkraut.
Giga Cope lol peddle your Low T Vegan bs elsewhere
Also this.

But good thread OP.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, SteveRogers, softlysoftly and 2 others
Low IQ. Read some scientific literature about the human digestive system, then compare this digestive system with that of a cow, especially compare how the cow digests its food and why. We humans cannot convert vitamins, minerals from leafy greens, most of it is excreted right away. Only good point, is fermented vegetables, but not from the supermarket, but for example homemade sauerkraut.

Also this.

But good thread OP.
We are frugivores not herbivores. Oh and btw if we are not herbivors nor carnivore wtf do u eat ? You need some food. The best food for humans is fruits, vegetables (which includes tender greens), seeds, raw dairy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogging and softlysoftly
We are frugivores not herbivores. Oh and btw if we are not herbivors nor carnivore wtf do u eat ? You need some food. The best food for humans is fruits, vegetables (which includes tender greens), seeds, raw dairy.
Meat, Organs, Fruit, Fermented Food (Kefir, Sauerkraut,..), Raw carrots, Cheese from raw milk and raw milk is peak health.

Any dissenting opinion, has never looked at our digestive system from a scientific point of view.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Meat, Organs, Fruit, Fermented Food (Kefir, Sauerkraut,..), Raw carrots, Cheese from raw milk, raw milk is peak health.

Any dissenting opinion, has never looked at our digestive system from a scientific point of view.
If you had no weapons you couldnt kill an animal to eat his organs that compleyely not scientific nor natural. But you have the hands to grab the fruits, and the teeths to chew salads. Because you dont have the canines to eat a living zebra for example. So humans are biologically made to eat (just like gorillas and monkeys) fruits and veggies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogging
If you had no weapons you couldnt kill an animal to eat his organs that compleyely not scientific nor natural. But you have the hands to grab the fruits, and the teeths to chew salads. Because you dont have the canines to eat a living zebra for example. So humans are biologically made to eat (just like gorillas and monkeys) fruits and veggies.
But we do have weapons. The problem with the Vegan/vegetarian view of nature is that it literally views nature as being without humans. Humans create tools to get ahead, that is literally part of nature. So yes, we couldn't kill animals with our bear hands, so we created weapons and now we can. Also modern humans are a shadow of peak human capability. Look up Pottenger's cats to see generational degeneration. Very possible that could have eaten live animals in the past and had sharper teeth. The "ancestral"/"paleolithic"/natural argument for any type of diet always fails. It is grounded in too many ideological approaches to understanding the past (like evolution for example)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Moggable
Eating the same things you eat would cost me over $200 a week because farm food costs double the price of supermarket food where I live
$10 for a pound of beef $10 for a dozen eggs $10 for a gallon of milk $15 for a pound of cheese

Eating the same things you eat would cost me over $200 a week because farm food costs double the price of supermarket food where I live
$10 for a pound of beef $10 for a dozen eggs $10 for a gallon of milk $15 for a pound of cheese
Fuck that's tough. If you make some decent money your first priority should be nutrition tbh. I won't have a kid unless my nutrition has been top notch for at least 3 years, I wouldn't fuck them over by skimping over it

Look at real carnivores like lions who were meant to be carnivore they have COMPLETELY different GI systems than humans, we literally have long bowels for the process of fermentation so we can produce short chain fatty acids.

The 'plants have muh toxic compounds in them so we shouldn't eat them' argument is also like super retarded because if they were so toxic they sure are doing a horrible job of killing us because people who eat more plants live longer.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 21179 and Deleted member 22354
Meat, Organs, Fruit, Fermented Food (Kefir, Sauerkraut,..), Raw carrots, Cheese from raw milk and raw milk is peak health.

the key to eating healthy is eating whole foods, low saturated fats, low cholesterol, high fiber and adequate mufa, moderate carbs and protein

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, Manletmachine, jabaduk and 2 others
read raw carrots are nearly clicked off because I thought this was some Ray Peat type shit until I realised this was aajonus/weston a price info. how more niggas need arent aajonus or weston a price pilled is crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and SteveRogers
read raw carrots are nearly clicked off because I thought this was some Ray Peat type shit until I realised this was aajonus/weston a price info. how more niggas need arent aajonus or weston a price pilled is crazy.
those guys are there to push a narrative and don't look at the most up to date information
the key to eating healthy is eating whole foods, low saturated fats, low cholesterol, high fiber and adequate mufa, moderate carbs and protein

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Deleted member 22354 and Moggable
bro who the fuck is ray peat and why is everyone dick riding him

those guys are there to push a narrative and don't look at the most up to date information
please stop the trolling it’s been going on for too long

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Deleted member 22354
You should start a garden then and prioritize growing greens... You are correct about the chemicals; making greens a gardening priority.

salmonelamaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and softlysoftly
Look at real carnivores like lions who were meant to be carnivore they have COMPLETELY different GI systems than humans, we literally have long bowels for the process of fermentation so we can produce short chain fatty acids.
View attachment 1910403

The 'plants have muh toxic compounds in them so we shouldn't eat them' argument is also like super retarded because if they were so toxic they sure are doing a horrible job of killing us because people who eat more plants live longer.
Good answer bro

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
You should start a garden then and prioritize growing greens... You are correct about the chemicals; making greens a gardening priority.
Exactly. Thats the ideal. Or we should source our foods to organic markets.

But we do have weapons. The problem with the Vegan/vegetarian view of nature is that it literally views nature as being without humans. Humans create tools to get ahead, that is literally part of nature. So yes, we couldn't kill animals with our bear hands, so we created weapons and now we can. Also modern humans are a shadow of peak human capability. Look up Pottenger's cats to see generational degeneration. Very possible that could have eaten live animals in the past and had sharper teeth. The "ancestral"/"paleolithic"/natural argument for any type of diet always fails. It is grounded in too many ideological approaches to understanding the past (like evolution for example)
Yeah right, i understand this. Thats why for me there is also a moral component: we dont need to kill animals anymore to survive because we have fridges, we have deyhdrators, and we have big vegetable gardens. Since ive had many pets i am more sensitive to this. I feel like we are more then just “animal like creatures” we have a soul, we have emotions, and we have empathy for other beings. Thats why i dont eat meat.

please stop the trolling it’s been going on for too long
why don't you post evidence to refute what I said instead of accusing me of trolling? also read studies not books
@justshower instead of like leaving jfl reacts why don't you prove my claims to be incorrect by posting peer reivewed publications? all you do is write paragraphs of gibberish with no sources or evidence of any kind
Good answer bro
these weird kids think they got it all figured out just because they read some book or saw some ray peat forum blogpost
they don't have the patience and intelligence to read through the body of evidence from peer reviewed publications to come to an educated objective conclusion

they just like to call me a troll or post memes and name call like a bunch of little kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging and Deleted member 22354
There’s barely any antinutrients compared to the actual nutrients in vegetables.

Also, they have health benefits as well.
“Phytates, for example, have been found to lower cholesterol, slow digestion, and prevent sharp rises in blood sugar. [2] Many anti-nutrients have antioxidant and anticancer actions, so avoiding them entirely is not recommended.”

Do macro ratios actually matter? I thought protein is the only matters for lifting and you need minimum amount of fat, but other than that it doesn’t matter.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Copexodius Maximus
these weird kids think they got it all figured out just because they read some book or saw some ray peat forum blogpost
they don't have the patience and intelligence to read through the body of evidence from peer reviewed publications to come to an educated objective conclusion

they just like to call me a troll or post memes and name call like a bunch of little kids
Yeah exactly

• +1
me reading thread #9173 abt diet

sounds plausible. the #1 most important thing is just eating natural food sources tho.
people are all confused about nutrition because the quality of food diverge everywhere. if you eat the most healthy fruit but it is full of pesticides it does not help you. same goes for GMO, preservatives, artificial additives, overcooked/pasteurized/dead nutrients and vitamins in normally healthy food. most dietary caused problems arise from unnatural/processed proteins/carbs/fats and not from natural ones.

science is too reductionistic. we think there is one molecule with one specific task - not realizing that molecules act different depending on their reaction partners and the milieu they are in. natural food sources (untouched plants, fruits, meats) are balanced by default, thus eating them in great variety is best.

TLDR: contemplate if the food is really the problem for you, or just the industrial added toxins in it.

• +1
Reactions: nav_w1
salmonelamaxxing

sounds plausible. the #1 most important thing is just eating natural food sources tho.
people are all confused about nutrition because the quality of food diverge everywhere. if you eat the most healthy fruit but it is full of pesticides it does not help you. same goes for GMO, preservatives, artificial additives, overcooked/pasteurized/dead nutrients and vitamins in normally healthy food. most dietary caused problems arise from unnatural/processed proteins/carbs/fats and not from natural ones.

science is too reductionistic. we think there is one molecule with one specific task - not realizing that molecules act different depending on their reaction partners and the milieu they are in. natural food sources (untouched plants, fruits, meats) are balanced by default, thus eating them in great variety is best.

TLDR: contemplate if the food is really the problem for you, or just the industrial added toxins in it.
Really nice point man, thanks for the addition.

• +1
Reactions: macdaddy
Anything past meat and non-whole dairy has diminishing returns.
Low intake of safs from meat and nonwhole dairy + meeting rdi nutrients + calorie. anything past thing is useless cba

• +1
Meat is so toxic it makes every other food (seed oil, white sugar, candy) definitionally healthy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Coriec, Deleted member 22126 and capybara
High nutrition quality is a consumeristic scam, dont fall for it. I eat for almost $0 a day with adequate nutrition

Last edited:
@ChristianChad
rofl

• Hmm...
@ChristianChad
rofl
why are you tagging a kid that follows ray peat around like an abused dog?
that kids knows jackshit and when I exposed him with data from human randomized control trials he ran away like a bitch and put me on ignore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
So what do u eat?
seed oil + tofu + whey protien + carrot + banana + oat + lentil is the core. Can add ~1 oz of beef liver, a few non organic eggs, canned oyster, soy milk, dairy milk, potato, bell pepper, greek yogurt.

Theres no cost savings optimizations to this diet, this is the best you can do to avoid losing money to diet

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, anticel, Laikyn and 1 other person
seed oil + tofu + whey protien + carrot + banana + oat + lentil is the core. Can add ~1 oz of beef liver, a few non organic eggs, canned oyster, soy milk, dairy milk, potato, bell pepper, greek yogurt.

Theres no cost savings optimizations to this diet, this is the best you can do to avoid losing money to diet
And how do you enough calories for less than $1 a day? Even 2000 calories of non organic milk would cost atleast $2 for me.

You do know you only absorb like 50% of the protein in raw eggs right.

BAHAHAHAHHAAHA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354

Good post

very high iq, thank bro. for the lymphatic system look on mini trampolines, i will add more carrots to my diet rn lmao, and btw how many grams of protein per day?

Stopped reading at "semen retention helps with bloating".

Completely retarded and no sources included, so don't care.

Totally based, although most of these things I already knew, thanks for reminding me to eat red meat/organs and get everything organic free of hormones or antibiotics.

Just one thing, how did you manage to find so many 100%-reliable and safe local farms? I mean, I live in a town and therefore ranching, and farming are our forte, but I struggle to find good quality sources, although I don't make an effort to find good ones.