Oral minoxidil vs topical

Z

Zaisar

Iron
Trying to grow my brows and lashes. Tried to dye them and ended up looking like a angry bird JFL:lul:. Heard topical would be better if applied directly to eyebrows but I imagine it would be pretty hard to apply to the lashes. So I'm thinking of taking oral instead. Curious about the side effects and how long till I see results. Lemme know if there are alternatives to growing brows and lashes as well.

The alternative is to gargle on my cum, nigger. Dnr faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Zaisar
i took and never had any side effects, i did however get a lot of brow/lash growth

if you are a high inhib pussy dont do it

but if you are low inhib and want to ascend just drink minox

• Hmm...
microblading lasts longer

• +1
i took and never had any side effects, i did however get a lot of brow/lash growth

if you are a high inhib pussy dont do it

but if you are low inhib and want to ascend just drink minox
Feel like drinking that shi would mess u up:lul:
Ill try oral and see if theres results

Feel like drinking that shi would mess u up:lul:
Ill try oral and see if theres results
brah its like a single drop once in the morning and once in the afternoon
the most dangerous thing is the alcohol solution that the minox is in, but its just a drop so it wont do anything

• +1
Trying to grow my brows and lashes. Tried to dye them and ended up looking like a angry bird JFL:lul:. Heard topical would be better if applied directly to eyebrows but I imagine it would be pretty hard to apply to the lashes. So I'm thinking of taking oral instead. Curious about the side effects and how long till I see results. Lemme know if there are alternatives to growing brows and lashes as well.
Use topical only in eyebrows, it will grow the eyelashes too

• Hmm...
dermastamping + castor oil dont nerf dht because you want brows

• +1