Ordering ~1000 euro worth of drugs to get through summer. What's cool shit to try?

AP1GczNOqQ7tBwXZi4_uoogkPFPPQuINjI3IrBR-u_qAbECU6x6eK6vN4oowsn0nn8H10UKgw8ujB7IZvOzKB43w4T3jcc8a6q4D4YFFeqPVhvNA96aWVyFEeNupuQV_kjWd9YEEYDfBtKUM8URoXX2g1EXyDWMB1HH9xcsZUtlyTOGYzCefTKhNW7wUpHahH7oQhKgcc7zPx1Xt7nuBpoo4BNW7HMua8Md4rc4I31D9qHInC-Q0nkGycIU5kXOCVWdfz703phWZYtjRfcNLoenFikOm4sVttF6E_hP-qBlYnC9mDxn6DmXTpOzXo5-BTGiXZdrpsBJPQRpL1W-EjdlBdI-QZWqWu_SKslgsDN7ejeXZkoR51AvYJLaOpCgm2ZdxWEtzebuEsvX1GPe4fqertFT8P8aId70ZuNql3g-dahOfi-o5DFlYajX8HFDqOFTeNPcAZ8mJ5UjqXFKCKG21wCml6FpUXuVtjOFajSFaUpJez17Q88wisEyrc484S8OxB6SdALIsZfdu14_768uHCV4gzUcoXKbvsd5UbkAe_CpdXx6d2pvU840JsbgzCjt4FSBAwmJBBpVMOy1zge6A-abIvvqFwRtPfQaWLVUB32ZfekbmGROBzSOHjgTe_qwYAfrdmZvmZxslYZ4Sks1D0fqcqHP1hNa_L37epkaWt2X54t87xafGLm3aSPcGsX1j8ABPLb6zVf-4-kk3O1dkFD1suUcvHAHEp1LLCnb62OAVAaQzJx5wT5fiuvwg8I8OSms5xYtGH2UYNuOLqjRWd_2L5apzgp89695g30DQ9EBAVDU8e8QuhhsMGv3Aqk32u_ZVvkFgLRiGLDrTSIwxq_x2V3gl-3dzTV-3cj790anY2CTzC1soJxHIjqlmvpK1DsBVYP7OHCzb7ylqzj1AFD8QwQ=w959-h1279-s-no-gm

why do natural when you have mephedrone in a bag?
whats in that google drive boyo :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This is way better than regular internet where feds SEE EVERYTHING U DO.
JFL at u man, how can I be serious? How can YOU be serious? Imagine being against VPNs in 2024. wtf man, what is wrong with u.
Tor, and tails if u use it, already make you anonymous and giga safe lmfao do you understand how they even work? VPNs stick out if you use them while using TOR. I mean the whole point of tor is literally that it makes you anonymous already

First pic when you google how it works already explains it perfectly.
Oke so you go ahead an use your real name while ordering illegal substances.

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT BETTER THAN USING A FAKE NAME? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U.

man @ambi

listen

u have massive coping mechanisms at work here. Nothing I do is irrational, yet you respond to me like what I am doing is 'retarded'. Like how the fuck can you ever think that using you real name is better than using a fake name in this situation?

You are COPING HARD. You are trying to hate on me for no reason, despite me doing the best I can to hide my identity.

yes I KNOW feds know my adres, my real name, etc. yet it still benefits me to use a fake name instead. Get this in your skull that my privacy isn't perfect, but it is still better than whatever the fuck you and others are doing on the internet.
Im not hating dalit, im giving u advice to actually stay safe. If you use your real name you can actually make a case that someone ordered it to you. I explained it to you why its stupid to order with fake names and why it raises suspicion.
If fake name works for you keep doing it but its not ideal bro.
most of my vendors ship worldwide. but idk how strong customs is and how much would get intercepted if you live in NA. But you could order from the same vendors as me and have it shipped to your home address.

in EU, ordering from other EU countries, interception rate is ~20% so far, but could be slightly lower as I get more total orders in.
For NA ordering from EU, i dont know. Could be lower could be higher. Legit no clue.

its 680 euros of separate shipments. There is NO WAY they know all these random shipments are connected to me from any other way than them going to the same address. But that's not how they work.

they intercepted one order of ketamine worth 100 euro, they dont see the 580 euro worth of drugs they didn't intercept.

i mostly order from abroad
Im also from EU, and yes they are seperate shipments but if you got seized police dont care if you say its for personal use they look at quantity. Good luck explaining how 500 eur worth of drugs is without intention to sell lol. At least i hope you dont keep all your shit in your house

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and IAMNOTANINCEL
you believe rotten meat compares to cocaine, LSD?
ngl its basically just like those happy party drugs like oxy mdma molly weed but without the negatives
the different exotic aspect lies in the way you achieve the effects, eating rotten meat

• +1
Tor, and tails if u use it, already make you anonymous and giga safe lmfao do you understand how they even work? VPNs stick out if you use them while using TOR. I mean the whole point of tor is literally that it makes you anonymous already
View attachment 3022076
First pic when you google how it works already explains it perfectly.
i dont even use VPN, i use TOR, but it's basically the same thing as a VPN.

They can see you are connected to TOR, but they can't see what you are doing on TOR. VPN no different.

Im not hating dalit, im giving u advice to actually stay safe. If you use your real name you can actually make a case that someone ordered it to you.
ahahahah, good luck with that case buddyboyo

I explained it to you why its stupid to order with fake names and why it raises suspicion.
no it doesnt raise suspiscion at all. you saw too many CIA movies buddyboyo. You believe they are tracking my house or some shit.

This doesnt happen. we live in reality, wake up.
If fake name works for you keep doing it but its not ideal bro.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IMAGINE WANTING YOU REAL NAME PLASTERED ON ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE TRANSACTIONS.

man you are getting ridiculous at this point.
Im also from EU, and yes they are seperate shipments but if you got seized police dont care if you say its for personal use they look at quantity. Good luck explaining how 500 eur worth of drugs is without intention to sell lol. At least i hope you dont keep all your shit in your house
oke i understand whats happening here.

you are afraid, you are scared. That's why you don't order drugs online.

Now you see me ordering drugs without a problem, without any trouble. This confronts with your fears, with your coping mechanism.

As a results you hate on me. 'it must be unsafe, it cant be real.'

brutal, is what it is.

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
ngl its basically just like those happy party drugs like oxy mdma molly weed but without the negatives
the different exotic aspect lies in the way you achieve the effects, eating rotten meat
you have any other sources for this insane claim, like people recreationally eating rotten meat at raves?

sv3rige is a mentally ill shizo who i cant take seriously after the many retarded claims he has made in the past

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and IAMNOTANINCEL
you have any other sources for this insane claim, like people recreationally eating rotten meat at raves?
just personal experience, people are too afraid to do it, sv3rige is the only peson ive seen do it

• +1
oke i understand whats happening here.

you are afraid, you are scared. That's why you don't order drugs online.

Now you see me ordering drugs without a problem, without any trouble. This confronts with your fears, with your coping mechanism.

As a results you hate on me. 'it must be unsafe, it cant be real.'

brutal, is what it is.
@fuse mirin opsec?
IMAGINE WANTING YOU REAL NAME PLASTERED ON ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE TRANSACTIONS.
you fucking dumbass your address is already plastered on said transactions, if your real name was too they couldnt do shit if they dont find it on you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and fuse
@fuse mirin opsec?

you fucking dumbass your address is already plastered on said transactions,
relevance is where? just because my address is compromised, doesnt mean my name has to be.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE LOGIC.

if your real name was too they couldnt do shit if they dont find it on you.
!?!??!?!?!?!

it will only make it easier to trace shipments on me when they are all using my real name.

wtf is wrong with ur. literal FBI opsec trying to make people use their real name to do illegal shit. jfl at u.

im not responding to u anymore, fbi agent.

• JFL
it will only make it easier to trace shipments on me when they are all using my real name.
Yeah right now its very hard, they only have your ADDRESS.
relevance is where? just because my address is compromised, doesnt mean my name has to be.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE LOGIC.

!?!??!?!?!?!

wtf is wrong with ur. literal FBI opsec trying to make people use their real name to do illegal shit. jfl at u.

im not responding to u anymore, fbi agent.
Be honest w me do you even order online or did u just take a DNM pic to make it seem like that on org. There is no way some dalit that is so bad at security doesnt land in jail soon

Yeah right now its very hard, they only have your ADDRESS.
yes and you are telling me to give them my name too.

'bro ur life is already over, they have your adress. may aswell give them your name too cuz ur already done for.' - is your logic.

irrational piece of shit. holy fuck ur dumb.

Be honest w me do you even order online or did u just take a DNM pic to make it seem like that on org. There is no way some dalit that is so bad at security doesnt land in jail soon
jfl at u, u trying to make me make a vid of me unpacking illegal substances or some shit.

putting u on ignore, done talking with feds

• JFL
JoinedMay 3, 2024

jfl why i even talk with u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and ambi
rookie who never bought or used drugs talking to a seasoned veteran and pretending to know better than him

• JFL
jfl at u, u trying to make me make a vid of me unpacking illegal substances or some shit.

putting u on ignore, done talking with feds
you schizo you uploaded pics yourself
yes and you are telling me to give them my name too.

'bro ur life is already over, they have your adress. may aswell give them your name too cuz ur already done for.' - is your logic.

irrational piece of shit. holy fuck ur dumb.
low iq schizo or troll. Muh fed i hope you dont get caught tbh but you need shit ton of luck with your iq

you schizo you uploaded pics yourself

low iq schizo or troll. Muh fed i hope you dont get caught tbh but you need shit ton of luck with your iq
ignored

• JFL
JFL the only drugs I do is edibles, every other one is just a pain.

Shame I live in goddamn England,