.ORG RATERS be like

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
IMG 6755

“lol Jfl at this fucking normie, long Philtrum, low bone mass over for him, he’s max 4.5 psl high mtn:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:” “maybe he will be able to get an obese single mom to settle with him”

Harmony? “Graycel what are you talking about Harmony isn’t real you faggot, lol Jfl at this graycel I’ve been here since the puahate days”
IMG 6756

IMG 6751

“HOLY FUCKING SHIT,IM GETTING THE FUCKING LUBE OUT. INSANE PCT AND BONES, INSANE HUNTER EYES, LOOK AT THOSE GONIONS MIRIN” “TERRACHAD 7.5 PSL EASILY”:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

IMG 6757

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Clqs, White Pajeet and 11 others
This but unironically. Gay aliens mog as a rule of thumb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, truthhurts and Zenis
Zeta will never be good looking cause of small skull lol just another tiktoker with kiddie fans

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, psychomandible, cannotbeasked and 2 others
you literally roasted yourself retard

This is literally you, you call every gl person mtn
u were the one who did the bottom, sucking on his dick like a faggot

I've never seen that, I always see ugly dudes coming here and getting overrated actually. There was a literal defomred subhuman that posted today and got rated MTN

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
I've never seen that, I always see ugly dudes coming here and getting overrated actually. There was a literal defomred subhuman that posted today and got rated MTN
Doesn’t happen, every ugly person gets told to rope her

• JFL
Reactions: Usernames
@anthony111553 can't rate for nothing

According to looksmaxxers 1<2

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Nigga this the second time you say this did you ever post the thread you saw it in

@cannotbeasked heres one
Really nigga subhuman and deformed? Get real at worst he’s ugly, probably not thought about twice in public. Real deformed subhumans get bullied over it

Really nigga subhuman and deformed? Get real at worst he’s ugly, probably not thought about twice in public. Real deformed subhumans get bullied over it
Are you trolling? Idk if i ever seen a guy that ugly in my ENTIRE LIFE irl ignoring old fat people

Both are LTN until proven 6'8(low end of zoomer average)

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
View attachment 3166604

“lol Jfl at this fucking normie, long Philtrum, low bone mass over for him, he’s max 4.5 psl high mtn:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:” “maybe he will be able to get an obese single mom to settle with him”

Harmony? “Graycel what are you talking about Harmony isn’t real you faggot, lol Jfl at this graycel I’ve been here since the puahate days”
View attachment 3166607

View attachment 3166609

“HOLY FUCKING SHIT,IM GETTING THE FUCKING LUBE OUT. INSANE PCT AND BONES, INSANE HUNTER EYES, LOOK AT THOSE GONIONS MIRIN” “TERRACHAD 7.5 PSL EASILY”:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

View attachment 3166611
Bump