over for adderallcels

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Adderall inhibits testosterone, no wonder so many kids nowadays are skinny twink faggots

study conducted in rats1 indicates that treatment with amphetamine diminished the secretion of testosterone, both in vitro and* in vivo*.

The authors hypothesized that amphetamine suppressed testosterone release by activating testicular cyclic AMP (adenosine monophosphate), an important cellular second messenger.

…amphetamine inhibits the spontaneous and hCG-stimulated secretion of testosterone from the testes through a mechanism involving an increase in cyclic AMP production.

following study found:

amphetamine inhibits testosterone production through the mechanism involving increased cyclic AMP production, impaired calcium channel activity and decreased activities of 3beta-HSD, P450c17, and 17-KSR in testicular interstitial cells.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patriot, Baldingman1998, Mister Spice and 10 others
ahaha i will g o conormurphy who cares about t when you care abou nothing:ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::hnghn::p:D:(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
damn i didn't know that

Over for you Amensia. Posted 33 minutes ago and only 3 comments? Yeah you fell off kid!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 14867, Looks234 and 6 others
Adderall is good for cutting though since it surpresses hunger

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
makes sense. All methheads are skinny af

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 13137
@TsarTsar444 thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i wish @kjsbdfiusdf was there when i was a teenager :feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, datboijj and Deleted member 6403
Damn, I was gonna take small doses of Adderall to help me focus for when I go back to college. I heard it take some to 2.0 gpa students to a 4.0

so pheni but vs adderal...
ill reddit it

Damn, I was gonna take small doses of Adderall to help me focus for when I go back to college. I heard it take some to 2.0 gpa students to a 4.0
my friend who is taking the hardest classes in university says adderall is a wonder drug
he is also top 3 in his school for his grade

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
my friend who is taking the hardest classes in university says adderall is a wonder drug
he is also top 3 in his school for his grade
Dammn, shit must be powerful

Dammn, shit must be powerful
yeh people can do mentally intensive things for 8 hours straight without even realizing
every other day he praises it, expesially when it's time for him to re-up
but he only uses it to study tho
most of the time he's not on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
yeh people can do mentally intensive things for 8 hours straight without even realizing
every other day he praises it, expesially when it's time for him to re-up
but he only uses it to study tho
most of the time he's not on it
Crazy, I wanna take it because I was a 2.3 gpa student in HS couldn't care less about taking it serious then but, I need something to help me thru college. Just cant have my T levels supressed tho

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
you believe in this and not in the 1203283921302193092321093 researches that exist on what makes men bald

I'm a wellbutrincel and TRTcel